Why Don't We Set Up A Bank Account For Mexico?

Mexico is going to pay for the wall in other unforeseen and crafty ways.
Ah. By re-annexing Texas?

Raising taxes?

I can't believe the Republicans drool all over themselves when Trump blatantly lies about the Wall and everything else.
But I can believe Trump is pissing his pants because his Twitter rant this weekend was unprecedented.
The noose is tightening, Mueller's got Cohen AND the bookkeeper in his pocket.

Yep,, any day now, any day now....

LOL!!!!
For once, I agree with you.
Don't let these facts bite you in the ass.

a.jpg

Raising taxes?

I can't believe the Republicans drool all over themselves when Trump blatantly lies about the Wall and everything else.
But I can believe Trump is pissing his pants because his Twitter rant this weekend was unprecedented.

Lol, uh oh, this is the big one.

That's what Donald is saying, too.
His lawyer is flipping on him.
His CFO has been subpoenaed, the guy who writes the checks and handles the accounts, Weisselberg.

This is how Capone was caught.
Check out the similarities:

Edward Joseph O'Hare, aka "Easy Eddie" (COHEN) was a lawyer in St. Louis and later in Chicago, where he began working with Al Capone, and later helped federal prosecutors convict Capone of tax evasion.
It is believed O'Hare directed investigator Wilson to the Capone bookkeeper (WEISSELBERG) who became a key witness at the 1931 trial....At the start of Capone's trial in the court of Judge James Wilkerson, O'Hare tipped the government that Capone had fixed the jury (MANNAFORT TAMPERED WITH WITNESSES). Thus alerted, Judge Wilkerson switched juries with another federal trial before the Capone trial began.

Capone was found guilty and sent to prison in 1933.

LOL

Trump is Hitler and Al Capone

You people crack us up

Hitler wasn't turned in by his lawyer and accountant.
But Trump will be.

Raising taxes?

His CFO has been subpoenaed, the guy who writes the checks and handles the accounts, Weisselberg.

Edward Joseph O'Hare, aka "Easy Eddie" (COHEN) was a lawyer in St. Louis and later in Chicago, where he began working with Al Capone, and later helped federal prosecutors convict Capone of tax evasion.
It is believed O'Hare directed investigator Wilson to the Capone bookkeeper (WEISSELBERG) who became a key witness at the 1931 trial....At the start of Capone's trial in the court of Judge James Wilkerson, O'Hare tipped the government that Capone had fixed the jury (MANNAFORT TAMPERED WITH WITNESSES). Thus alerted, Judge Wilkerson switched juries with another federal trial before the Capone trial began.

LOL

You people crack us up

But Trump will be.

He doesn't even have a path to the White House!

Raising taxes?

Yep,, any day now, any day now....

LOL!!!!
For once, I agree with you.
Don't let these facts bite you in the ass.

View attachment 207657
Congress can't indict anyone, you fucking dumbass.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Raising taxes?

LOL

You people crack us up

But Trump will be.
Dream on, imbecile.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back