Why Don't We Set Up A Bank Account For Mexico?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Trump has erased all his campaign promises on his web site, for good reason, but I am sure you all remember how he promised the rubes a few hundred times that Mexico would pay for TH3 WALL™.

These days, Trump is demanding we pay for it, and if we don't, he is going to shut down our government, quack quack quack.

Why hasn't Trump set up a bank account for Mexico to deposit their payment for TH3 WALL™?

Mexico is going to pay for the wall in other unforeseen and crafty ways.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk via Trump's colon.

Let's see how smarmy you still are after Uncle Vlad flips 10 democrat Senate seats in the midterms

Ah. By re-annexing Texas?

Raising taxes?

I can't believe the Republicans drool all over themselves when Trump blatantly lies about the Wall and everything else.
But I can believe Trump is pissing his pants because his Twitter rant this weekend was unprecedented.
The noose is tightening, Mueller's got Cohen AND the bookkeeper in his pocket.

Trump has erased all his campaign promises on his web site, for good reason, but I am sure you all remember how he promised the rubes a few hundred times that Mexico would pay for TH3 WALL™.

These days, Trump is demanding we pay for it, and if we don't, he is going to shut down our government, quack quack quack.

Why hasn't Trump set up a bank account for Mexico to deposit their payment for TH3 WALL™?

Trump is going to force them to build the wall?

Wow, maybe they will impeach him. Neither party will go for this.

Already done. It's called the American Heroin Epidemic...

Already done. It's called the American Heroin Epidemic...

Well let's see, instead of paying some $100 billion plus dollars for illegal immigrants, put some it towards the wall.

Raising taxes?

I can't believe the Republicans drool all over themselves when Trump blatantly lies about the Wall and everything else.
But I can believe Trump is pissing his pants because his Twitter rant this weekend was unprecedented.

Yep,, any day now, any day now....

Trump and AMLO are already off to a good start.

Maybe we'll put the Starkeys and the Bodeccas (assuming they're not the same person) to work building the south side of The Wall

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk via Trump's colon.
Donnie Dirt Bag has had almost 2 years to collect his wall money from Mexico with his "unforeseen and crafty ways."
So how much has the pathological liar collected so far??????

The wall pays for itself. We would have to pay Mexico...

Better yet, GoFundMe account for trumpanzees to donate to.

Raising taxes?

Lol, uh oh, this is the big one.

Raising taxes?

That's what Donald is saying, too.
His lawyer is flipping on him.
His CFO has been subpoenaed, the guy who writes the checks and handles the accounts, Weisselberg.

This is how Capone was caught.
Check out the similarities: Trump's people inserted in bold red.

Edward Joseph O'Hare, aka "Easy Eddie" (COHEN) was a lawyer in St. Louis and later in Chicago, where he began working with Al Capone, and later helped federal prosecutors convict Capone of tax evasion.
It is believed O'Hare (COHEN) directed investigator Wilson to the Capone bookkeeper (WEISSELBERG) who became a key witness at the 1931 trial....At the start of Capone's trial in the court of Judge James Wilkerson, O'Hare tipped the government that Capone had fixed the jury (MANNAFORT TAMPERED WITH WITNESSES). Thus alerted, Judge Wilkerson switched juries with another federal trial before the Capone trial began.

Capone was found guilty and sent to prison in 1933.

Trump will be found guilty, too.

Raising taxes?

That's what Donald is saying, too.
His lawyer is flipping on him.
His CFO has been subpoenaed, the guy who writes the checks and handles the accounts, Weisselberg.

This is how Capone was caught.
Check out the similarities:

Edward Joseph O'Hare, aka "Easy Eddie" (COHEN) was a lawyer in St. Louis and later in Chicago, where he began working with Al Capone, and later helped federal prosecutors convict Capone of tax evasion.
It is believed O'Hare directed investigator Wilson to the Capone bookkeeper (WEISSELBERG) who became a key witness at the 1931 trial....At the start of Capone's trial in the court of Judge James Wilkerson, O'Hare tipped the government that Capone had fixed the jury (MANNAFORT TAMPERED WITH WITNESSES). Thus alerted, Judge Wilkerson switched juries with another federal trial before the Capone trial began.

Capone was found guilty and sent to prison in 1933.

LOL

Trump is Hitler and Al Capone

You people crack us up

Forum List

Back