Why don’t republicans seem to understand the consequences of tax cuts?

A study from the value investing site ValueWalk found that Walmart grocery prices climbed by 21.5% between 2019 and 2022, with much of the increase coming during the inflation spike that started in late. So why did they raise prices by 21.5%?
Because we've endured several years of supply chain and logistics efforts which have driven up their cost of goods sold.

No he didn't. We have to pay it back. And what does that have to do with legislating our freedoms away?
Yes, he did.

Every rate went down, and he doubled the personal deduction the majority of people use, Simp.

Does someone have to remind you to breath?

What post number did you post a link proving I’m a liar?

Your link proving you are a liar can be found in post 591, Simp.
You never showed me anything demonstrating that Obama added 800 billion to FY2009 spending..

Your pal Toddy acknowledged having seen the numbers from Cato.

You never showed me anything demonstrating that Obama added 800 billion to FY2009 spending..

Your pal Toddy acknowledged having seen the numbers from Cato.
The link you brought proved my assertion, and proved you are a lying sack, Halfwit.

A study from the value investing site ValueWalk found that Walmart grocery prices climbed by 21.5% between 2019 and 2022, with much of the increase coming during the inflation spike that started in late. So why did they raise prices by 21.5%?
Who knows why? It could be for a myriad of reasons instead of just one. They are bound to raise their prices regardless. It really would not make sense for them to do both of these things voluntarily though lol

This is what baffles me. They see no problem with spending at all. They view all spending as necessary for their grand fair society. The corrupt and wasteful discretionary spending doesn't bother them at all because they see it as a drop in the bucket to the grand mandatory spending nightmare. There is no limit to the cost of their grand society, and somehow all they have to do is close loopholes on rich people and they will have a blank check. They actually think they can tax their way into Utopia.
No.
We think the wealthy ought to pay their share.
Corporate welfare and tax loopholes and evasion by the rich (like Donald Trump only paying $700 in taxes) is bleeding this country dry!

Yes, he did.

Every rate went down, and he doubled the personal deduction the majority of people use, Simp.

Does someone have to remind you to breath?
Dude, can you understand plain English? That money has to be paid back with interest. Are you stupid?

Forum List

Back