Why Don't ALL Child Abusers Receive The Death Penality?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
For mutating a child and allowing a boy to go into girl's restrooms and rape them seems worthy of death to me. Oh yeah and I don't think that this requires the death sentence, but all the parents that take their children to Drag Queen and strip shows should be locked up as well.

Making the death penalty even more arbitrary and flawed is not in anyone's best interest.

you can tell you are not a parent...when you make the sentence the same for molesting or abusing a child ...or for murdering a child...why would anyone keep the child or witness alive? i would want my child back no matter how damaged...alive beats dead any day of the week

you can tell you are not a parent...when you make the sentence the same for molesting or abusing a child ...or for murdering a child...why would anyone keep the child or witness alive? i would want my child back no matter how damaged...alive beats dead any day of the week

I'm sort of confused of what you're saying of how you worded this. Are you agreeing or disagreeing with my OP?

o totally disagreeing.... one should not make the penalties the same for molesting a child and murdering a child...

Isn't in both situations it brings harm to the child? Murder is a lot worse than rape and molestation on one hand, but on the other they have to go through the rest of their life with the painful memories if they were sexually abused.

For mutating a child and allowing a boy to go into girl's restrooms and rape them seems worthy of death to me. Oh yeah and I don't think that this requires the death sentence, but all the parents that take their children to Drag Queen and strip shows should be locked up as well.
"Mutating" a child? Like making them into a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

th

Thank you for that brilliant and powerful dissertation on two very important and pressing issues – the use of the death penalty and the transgender phenomena. You display remarkable insight and understanding for the complexity of both issues

I am especially impressed by breadth and depth of your knowledge of the use of medical and surgical intervention for transgender minors. Clearly you have carefully researched the best practices currently recommended based on current medical and mental health data.

And your research on transgender people does not stop there but extends to an extensive analysis and the menace of trans girls when allowed into girl s locker rooms on the pretext of being girls. Your exhaustive list of instances where 12 year old boys, pretending to be girls raped girls in locker rooms id both impressive and frightening.

Regarding the use of the death penalty, I am very impressed by the way that you brilliantly refute the left wing, woke view that the ultimate punishment is counter productive, and only add to the sum total of violence in society. You have convinced me that state sanction murder is wholly justified for a wide variety of crimes, including acts that have been deemed crimes for political and religious reasons. The nation will certainly be better off under your policies and practices.

It is apparent that you have studies these issues for many years and have advanced degrees from the most prestigious institutions of higher learning in numerous fields. I am sure that they include but may not be limited to biology, sociology, early childhood development, and gender studies, not to mention criminal justice and philosophy.

As always you raise the bar on the level of intellectual discourse on the USMB. Please keep sharing your pearls of wisdom as we hang on your every word. May the Gods and Goddess bless you always

Last edited:
Thank you for that brilliant and powerful dissertation on two very important and pressing issues – the use of the death penalty and the transgender phenomena. You display remarkable insight and understanding for the complexity of both issues

I am especially impressed by breadth and depth of your knowledge of the use of medical and surgical intervention for transgender minors. Clearly you have carefully researched the best practices currently recommended based on current medical and mental health data.

And your research on transgender people does not stop there but extends to an extensive analysis and the menace of trans girls when allowed into girl s locker rooms on the pretext of being girls. Your exhaustive list of instances where 12 year old boys, pretending to be girls raped girls in locker rooms id both impressive and frightening.

Regarding the use of the death penalty, I am very impressed by the way that you brilliantly refute the left wing, woke view that the ultimate punishment is counter productive, and only add to the sum total of violence in society. You have convinced me that state sanction murder is wholly justified for a wide variety of crimes, including acts that have been deemed crimes for political and religious reasons. The nation will certainly be better off under your policies and practices.

It is apparent that you have studies these issues for many years and have advanced degrees from the most prestigious institutions of higher learning in numerous fields. I am sure that they include but may not be limited to biology, sociology, early childhood development, and gender studies, not to mention criminal justice and philosophy.

As always you raise the bar on the level of intellectual discourse on the USMB. Please keep sharing your pearls of wisdom as we hang on your every word. May the Gods and Goddess bless you always
executing pedos wold totally destroy the democrat voting base

Forum List

Back