Why Doesn't "My Body My Choice" Include Vaccines in Its Platform, and Get Millions on Their Side?

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
The pro choice folks are missing a strategic opportunity which could double or triple their numbers. Start saying "My body my choice" includes these experimental covid jabs, and many people will join them in droves. Most people are already moderately pro choice, except the religious right which happens to be very powerful and organized in some states. But many people just don't have enough skin the the game to get them into the streets. Guys don't care, they can't get pregnant. Blue state girls don't care, they can get an abortion anyway, and so can women with careers and money.

1656202566734.png

Why would they? Half the people involved in abortion are killed.
........those being a quite DIFFERENT body than the one that killed them.

They were never given the opportunity to say "My body, my choice" as only one body in this transaction made a choice. That choice was to kill the separate body.

Why don’t the anti-vaxxers include abortion rights?

I would. First trimester on demand always seemed reasonable, and has always represented the center in American politics on this issue.

The pro choice folks are missing a strategic opportunity which could double or triple their numbers. Start saying "My body my choice" includes these experimental covid jabs, and many people will join them in droves. Most people are already moderately pro choice, except the religious right which happens to be very powerful and organized in some states. But many people just don't have enough skin the the game to get them into the streets. Guys don't care, they can't get pregnant. Blue state girls don't care, they can get an abortion anyway, and so can women with careers and money.

View attachment 662310

Why Doesn't "My Body My Choice" Include Vaccines in Its Platform, and Get Millions on Their Side?​

Because pregnancy isn’t catchy? It’s not a global health concern for all people.

Christ, you dopes are dumb as shit.

Why Doesn't "My Body My Choice" Include Vaccines in Its Platform, and Get Millions on Their Side?​

Because pregnancy isn’t catchy? It’s not a global health concern for people of all garners?

Christ, you dopes are dumb as shit.

Not sure if you're serious. I haven't had the vaccine, and COVID was like a three-day mild case of the flu.

"Global health concern"? :21:

Forum List

Back