WATCH LIVE ON RSBN: Trump Save America Rally in Mendon, Illinois – 7 PM Central

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
It's on live. Thousands upon thousands waited in line all day to get in and hear the duly elected real president. He's speaking now and letting Biden and the left have it.

WATCH LIVE ON RSBN: Trump Save America Rally in Mendon, Illinois – 7 PM Central​

It's on live.

Trump just said it:
  1. He got eleven million two hundred thousand MORE votes in 2020 than his first time.
  2. He got the most votes of any sitting president in HISTORY.
  3. But he still lost to a deadbeat whose 50 year career has been dead-flat his entire life running a know-nothing feckless campaign from his basement.

How can someone be so popular and successful, yet as the Left claims, still so hated by so many to still LOSE my millions to an asshole-idiot?

How can you be the most popular and successful of all time and the most hated AT THE SAME TIME?

The answer lies with Mike Podhorzer, Mark Zuckerberg and Demos.

• Banned
Trump just said it:
  1. He got eleven million two hundred thousand MORE votes in 2020 than his first time.
  2. He got the most votes of any sitting president in HISTORY.
  3. But he still lost to a deadbeat whose 50 year career has been dead-flat his entire life running a know-nothing feckless campaign from his basement.

How can someone be so popular and successful, yet as the Left claims, still so hated by so many to still LOSE my millions to an asshole-idiot?

How can you be the most popular and successful of all time and the most hated AT THE SAME TIME?

The answer lies with Mike Podhorzer, Mark Zuckerberg and Demos.
I heard him. Watching it now.

It's on live. Thousands upon thousands waited in line all day to get in and hear the duly elected real president. He's speaking now and letting Biden and the left have it.

WATCH LIVE ON RSBN: Trump Save America Rally in Mendon, Illinois – 7 PM Central​

Forum List

Back