Why doesn't meat help meat eaters be healthy?

I know the truth. I worked in a slaughterhouse. I still love animals, and I eat animals, and I'm not nuts.

You can't love animals while simultaneously paying for their suffering, abuse and unnecessary killing while they're still pretty much babies.

348690631-6267366513376129-4176726131756111402-n.jpg

Snapinsta-app-42471605-317747985702545-9098245399629241835-n-1080-1.jpg

Of course, the meat industry needs improving but you don't throw the baby out with the wash water. What you are suggesting is more than that however. You are suggesting a wholesale change in human nature. Only God can do that.

Blues Man is not even a believer and obviously he had that change of heart on this issue.

While it's true that a wholesale change in human nature can only happen by God, when we become born again.... it's not true that people can't have a change of heart on a single issue. Tons of people have, on this particular issue, both believers and non-believers alike.

Blues Man is not even a believer and obviously he had that change of heart on this issue.

While it's true that a wholesale change in human nature can only happen by God, when we become born again.... it's not true that people can't have a change of heart on a single issue. Tons of people have, on this particular issue, both believers and non-believers alike.
He's saying he's not capable of making compassionate choices. He's not capable of mercy. He's fine with actual animal abuse.

He's saying -- AS A "CHRISTIAN" -- "It's GOD'S fault

Every society on earth raises livestock for human consumption in one form or another.

That’s never going to change.

Plus, meat is tasty and is important to building muscle and maintaining testosterone.

(And no need to post some pic of some vegan bodybuilder with his prettyboy muscles)

Last edited:
Although doctors say that meat is healthy, I do not know anyone who would benefit from meat-eating to be healthy. For example, my neighbor, a meat-eater, has disgusting skin, cellulite, and hardly climbs to the 3rd floor, and she is only 30. Plus she smells like dog.
Maybe she is affected by ptomaine in her intestines? Why can't meat eaters be healthy even though they have a "healthy diet"?

Although doctors say that meat is healthy, I do not know anyone who would benefit from meat-eating to be healthy. For example, my neighbor, a meat-eater, has disgusting skin, cellulite, and hardly climbs to the 3rd floor, and she is only 30. Plus she smells like dog.
Maybe she is affected by ptomaine in her intestines? Why can't meat eaters be healthy even though they have a "healthy diet"?
It has little to do with your neighbor eating meat and likely more to do with him eating twinkies and Cheetos and smoking like a chimney.

The vast, vast majority of people eat meat. Including the vast majority of athletes. How do you explain that?

It has little to do with your neighbor eating meat and likely more to do with him eating twinkies and Cheetos and smoking like a chimney.

The vast, vast majority of people eat meat. Including the vast majority of athletes. How do you explain that?
The thread is a troll.

Every society on earth raises livestock for human consumption in one form or another.

There are a number of places in the world that don't eat nearly as much meat as we (that's a collective we) eat in the West.

But true or not, it doesn't matter anyway. It's a logical fallacy to imply that because the majority does something, or because "it's always been done that way" that makes it right. (argumentum ad populum, appeal to tradition.)

Murder and rape have also existed in every society, since the dawn of civilization, doesn't make those things right either. :dunno:

Well, according to the Bible ^ that statement is false. Yeah, yeah, I know you don't believe the Bible, but just sayin'.

Plus, meat is tasty

So sensory pleasure justifies suffering and violence toward an innocent victim?

and is important to building muscle and maintaining testosterone.

No, it really isn't necessary. At all. But I'll let Blues Man or CarlinAnnArbor take this one, since they're better at explaining it.

(And no need to post some pic of some vegan bodybuilder with his prettyboy muscles)

Ok, here's a video. ;) (not a body builder, but he's one of the strongest men in the world who has broken multiple records)

No hypocrisy. Not every animal is seen as food by meat eaters; dogs, cats, horses, other pet types as well as 'unclean' animals. Some dogs even help hunters bring home game. How weird is that?
Bullshit.

How many dogs have you eaten?

And dogs evolved from predatory animals so it's not really weird that those instincts can be exploited by humans

But dogs won't kill more than absolutely necessary for their survival.

Meat is not necessary for humans survival and we kill billions of animals every year anyway.

Of course, the meat industry needs improving but you don't throw the baby out with the wash water. What you are suggesting is more than that however. You are suggesting a wholesale change in human nature. Only God can do that.

More bullshit.

and I guess it's a good thing I don't worship your god because I know I can change my nature if I choose and you have accepted that you are powerless to change.

Plus, meat is tasty and is important to building muscle and maintaining testosterone.

Ah the testosterone myth again

More bullshit.

and I guess it's a good thing I don't worship your god because I know I can change my nature if I choose and you have accepted that you are powerless to change.
I am in control of my nature, thanks to God.

Forum List

Back