Why Doesn't Biden Condemn BLM as a Domestic Terrorist Group? Because he has no Courage.

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
He will condemn "violence" in a generic sense, but doesn't have the testicles to precisely call out BLM by name. Cowardice. Arizona State Representative is a man of integrity.

Or, they are a group backed by the same who back democrats and all have the same agenda
It is the DNC who runs Black Lives Matter. The Democrats at highest levels wrote the BLM website policies. They ARE BLM. And they use BLM as a way to raise funds for the DNC, with the donations to BLM, then diverted to the DNC.

BLM are the running dogs of the Democratic Party.

1598069371874.png

Or, they are a group backed by the same who back democrats and all have the same agenda
It is the DNC who runs Black Lives Matter. The Democrats at highest levels wrote the BLM website policies. They ARE BLM. And they use BLM as a way to raise funds for the DNC, with the donations to BLM, then diverted to the DNC.

BLM is the running dogs of the Democratic Party.
I guess we need to sue the DNC for all the damage to the cities.... Lets remove the money incentive from them..

He will condemn "violence" in a generic sense, but doesn't have the testicles to precisely call out BLM by name. Cowardice. Arizona State Representative is a man of integrity.

No need for Joe Biden to proclaim BLM a domestic terrorist organization as the entire rest of the country already knows it. I mean if Joe Biden did make such a statement then EVERYONE in the country would have a set of bawls except the BLM groupthinkers!

Austin Golsby was on Laura ingram's show tonight and was asked this question he him'ed and haw'ed and never answered the question. I guess it was to hard for the dimwit to answer.

Yep, he has NO balls. Good call.

BLM are the running dogs of the Democratic Party.

BLM, together with Antifa, are the modern counterpart to the Ku Klux Klan, which, for the entire time in which it meaningfully existed, was a branch of the Democrapic party.

The Democraps aren't going to denounce Black Lies Matter or Antifa, because to do so would be to denounce themselves.

BLM is his voter base.

Yes, it is.

Biden is not going to upset his base obviously ......:mad-61:

My GOD what a bunch of thugs and criminals the DemonRats are!
He has no courage or leadership ability. Biden picked a "woman of color" because he was pressured to do so. He did not have the backbone to pick the "best" candidate for the position.

BLM is his voter base.

Yes, it is.

He has no courage or leadership ability. Biden picked a "woman of color" because he was pressured to do so. He did not have the backbone to pick the "best" candidate for the position.

In all honesty, I don't think Biden will make it to the final line.... probably the demonrats are going to make a switch soon.

One way or the other, the Rats will lose this election.

And that's a very, very, very good thing!:2up:

Because they aren't a terrorist group.

BLM is his voter base.

Yes, it is.

In all honesty, I don't think Biden will make it to the final line.... probably the demonrats are going to make a switch soon.

One way or the other, the Rats will lose this election.

And that's a very, very, very good thing!:2up:
That's not going to happen.

"He has no courage or leadership ability. Biden picked a "woman of color" because he was pressured to do so. He did not have the backbone to pick the "best" candidate for the position."

Harris was AG of the second largest justice department in America and was serving in the U.S senate. She is qualified. More qualified than the current president. You racists didn't consider qualifications when trump picked a man because he was white and evangelical. You racists here assume being white gives means a person is inherently qualified while people of color must prove they are. That's racist.

Forum List

Back