"It was the epitome of failed leadership." Minneapolis police chief who was targeted by BLM.

The Burn Loot Murder activist threatening Koll's life is a democratic candidate for congress who just won his primary. The entire democratic party is composed of communists and criminals.
Jimmy Carter was okay. Russ Feingold ( the lone Senator against the Patriot Act ), Dennis Kucinich I always liked. Tulsi's okay. Not all Democrats are bad, the same way some Republicans are just as bad as they are. You could start with Dick Cheney and work your way down.

The Burn Loot Murder activist threatening Koll's life is a democratic candidate for congress who just won his primary. The entire democratic party is composed of communists and criminals.
Jimmy Carter was okay. Russ Feingold ( the lone Senator against the Patriot Act ), Dennis Kucinich I always liked. Tulsi's okay. Not all Democrats are bad, the same way some Republicans are just as bad as they are. You could start with Dick Cheney and work your way down.
Take a look at that democrat and then name the Republican that went to someone's home to threaten them and their family.

Another democrat a candidate for mayor faked a beating and kidnapping. The veins of common criminality run to the bone with democrats.

The Party was taken over by sociopath nutjobs in the 1970's, along with a wave of university professorships being taken over by commies and deviants.

Take a look at that democrat and then name the Republican that went to someone's home to threaten them and their family.

Another democrat a candidate for mayor faked a beating and kidnapping. The veins of common criminality run to the bone with democrats.
I can tell you one thing, also, their party leaders are making a huge mistake in taking the black and Hispanic votes for granted. I personally have know several blacks, Mexicans and Native Americans in different states and there's a common thread we share which is seeing through bullshit.

Forum List

Back