Why doesn’t the world seem to care when Christians die?

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
The Assyrian-Swedish journalist Nuri Kino who has been following this for ten years knows what he is talking about when he states “It’s a full-scale genocide,”

by Rob Eshman

When Jews are killed, we make sure the world knows. When Palestinians are killed, the Web explodes. So why is it that when Christians are murdered and persecuted en masse, no one seems to care — not even other Christians?

We see this mystery playing out in Iraq with the hundreds of thousands of members of Christian minorities whose deaths have not yet provoked an outcry.

Continue reading at:

http://www.jewishjournal.com/rob_eshman/article/why_doesn't_the_world_care_when_c

The Assyrian-Swedish journalist Nuri Kino who has been following this for ten years knows what he is talking about when he states “It’s a full-scale genocide,”

by Rob Eshman

When Jews are killed, we make sure the world knows. When Palestinians are killed, the Web explodes. So why is it that when Christians are murdered and persecuted en masse, no one seems to care — not even other Christians?

We see this mystery playing out in Iraq with the hundreds of thousands of members of Christian minorities whose deaths have not yet provoked an outcry.

Continue reading at:

http://www.jewishjournal.com/rob_eshman/article/why_doesn't_the_world_care_when_c

sally I do not think it is a singular phenomenon -------lots of genocides---in fact MOST -
just went by even in our time. Who talks about the east Pakistani genocide-----who
talks about the UGANDA genocide? -----there is actually a kind of indolent genocide going
on against hindus in Kenya-----christians too----but I think mostly hindus. SIKHS in Pakistani
PUNJAB seem to be in lots of trouble. or so I hear-----an Indian Sikh told me

If not for the movie-----who would have known about the KILLING FIELDS of CAMBODIA?

by Rob Eshman

Continue reading at:

Couple reasons.

1. Life isn't that precious.
2. Did we care when we killed or ruined the lives of almost 1 million Iraqi muslims?

by Rob Eshman

Continue reading at:

Couple reasons.

2. Did we care when we killed or ruined the lives of almost 1 million Iraqi muslims?

Why, Sealybooboo, is it really that difficult for you to also add that most of the people killed in Iraq previously were killed by outside insurgents who couldn't bear to see a democracy in Iraq. Meanwhile, it certianly looks like Seallybooboo has no compassion or sympathy for what is happening to the people in Iraq at the moment. I think they would tell him in person that life is precious to them, and they don't like to see their fellow Christians or any others killed such as the Yazidis.

by Rob Eshman

Continue reading at:

Couple reasons.

ISIS Invading More Christian Villages In Iraq And Selling The Women As Sex Slaves In The Marketplace | Walid ShoebatWalid Shoebat

ISIS 'Systematically Beheading Children' in Iraq; They Are 'Killing Every Christian They See,' Says Chaldean Leader

WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTOS (RAW) - ISIS begins killing Christians in Mosul, CHILDREN BEHEADED - Middle East - International - News - Catholic Online

Just a few small examples. Could you imagine if Israelis were doing this to Palestiniaans? Leave it to the " Christian" not to condemn :D

by Rob Eshman

Continue reading at:

It is simple why we don't seem to care about the deaths of Christians, we are far to restrained to lift up our voices and let it be known. We are silent to the point of apathy and so the world sees it as complacency on our part. When we do get groups of Christians that make the right noises they are generally seen as extremists and mainstream Christians don't want to be associated with them. Time to cast of our restraints and take to the streets in peaceful protest, and let our voices ring out in harmony. Take back control and shout down the enemies of decency and humanity, let the watchword be sang loudly and clearly so all can hear. Let our anthem strike fear into the hearts of the murderers so much so that they fall to the ground dead of fright. Time to resurrect the Christian soldiers of old and fight evil with good.

ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS

Last edited by a moderator:
christianity will survive, but the small racial and cultural groups that practice christianity in the middle east are being killed off.

The WASP media doesn't want to believe that anyone hates them and is willing to kill them.
They have been ignoring Islamic hatred for decades.

The WASP media doesn't want to believe that anyone hates them and is willing to kill them.
They have been ignoring Islamic hatred for decades.

Independent-----I consider your post THE POST OF THE WEEK (maybe OF THE MONTH)
ignoring Islamic hatred is a sickness that pervades the WORLD. I will now toot my own
horn-------I noticed it long ago--------like some 50 years ago just by observing lots of
muslims-----and ----hindus ----and Christians----who were new comers to the USA ---young,
educated people ----------I felt that hatred as if I was surrounded by a kind of JELLO SALAD
OF HATRED ---------the whole planet is surrounded by a JELL of Islamic hatred----hatred for
HINDUS (first hatred I noted) hated for "THE WEST"----Hatred for JEWS Hatred for
CHRISTIANS --------and even hatred of this muslim sect for that muslim sect

The ISLAMIC HATRED is the jello-----------the rest of the world are the bits of raisins and
grapes -------and------apple bits SUSPENDED in the jello of ISLAMIC HATRED

Forum List

Back