Why does this guy still have a license to practice law?

Actually, it will end pretty soon, because none of these professionals really want to be associated with Trump.

The sad thing is, this guy got fired for a simple oversight, because they needed to hang someone for something.

The police officer that outright lied to obtain a warrant against Breonna Taylor didn't even get probation.

Sucks to be connected and protected doesn't it?

The police officer that outright lied to obtain a warrant against Breonna Taylor didn't even get probation.

sounds like youre OK with authority figures getting away with crimes as long as they are on your side,,

Dang, if you can't stay on topic, get the fuck out of the thread.

It is on topic. If you are connected and protected you never have to account for yourself.

If you thought we had a real justice system before, this should cure that.

It's as I've long said and had many disagree with me, we have an unjust justice system.

Martha Stewart went to prison for less.

Actually, it will end pretty soon, because none of these professionals really want to be associated with Trump.

The sad thing is, this guy got fired for a simple oversight, because they needed to hang someone for something.
Falsifying evidence to put innocent people in prison is an oversight to you?

It is on topic. If you are connected and protected you never have to account for yourself.
but thats not what you said,,,

Yes I did, you just don't like how I pointed it out.

you pointed out a single case,, if I wanted to I could point out dozens that prove you wrong,,,

better to stick to the topic than make excuses,,

you pointed out a single case,, if I wanted to I could point out dozens that prove you wrong,,,

No you can't. Noted, the OP's article is about a single case so there is no argument to be made here?

No you can't. Noted, the OP's article is about a single case so there is no argument to be made here?
and yet you tried to make one,,

You are just cringing over your hypocrisy.

He's got to be some kind of special stupid.

now youre just floundering like the retarded kid in the back of the bus,,,

now youre just floundering like the retarded kid in the back of the bus,,,

I've long said the entire "Russia" thing was bogus. (go ahead, look it up). For someone to falsify evidence that contributed to millions of dollars of taxpayers money being squandered should lead to a long jail sentence.

How long of a sentence do you suggest someone gets that outright lied to get a warrant on someone that ended up getting that person killed?

That neither went to prison is why people protest.

Forum List

Back