Why does Obama get a pass on his many major failures ?

Trump is the first president in modern history to not get us into another endless war. He has been steadily bringing home troops.

He has negotiated with NATO members to "pony up" the agreed upon share of 2% GDP. No longer do we pay a disproportionate high percentage of the NATO budget. With Trump's America First policy, he understands that countries do not have friends, they have interests. As a result, countries respect us again.

He has stopped Russian aggression in Ukraine by supplying them weapons, not Obama blankets.

Trump has secured our southern border by building nearly 500 miles of improved fencing and negotiated with Mexico to mobilize 27,000 troops to the border.

He has brokered four Arab country peace agreements with Israel and moved our embassy to Jerusalem.

He signed a prison reform act that ended minority discrimination by the court system.

Until the China virus hit us this year, we had the best economy by several measures. We had the lowest unemployment numbers, highest labor participation rate, highest minority home ownership and highest wages. We are now rebuilding those numbers along with all-time stock market highs. He did this by lowering taxes and regulations.

He stopped travel from China before there was even one virus death in the U.S. Biden thought it was foolish of him to do so. He started a virus task force early on and fast-tracked a vaccine.

Trump accomplished this and more by being the most transparent president ever and by being harassed by the Democrats from day one with the phony Russian hoax. There was no collusion.

He legalized hemp also in his farm bill.

None of Clinton, Obama, Kennedy, Nixon, Reagan or Johnson did either, although in Nixon’s case it wasn’t from lack of trying. And Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon and Obama didn’t try to end the wars they were handed either. Nixon was forced out of Viet Nam.

Obama negotiated the agreement to get NATO nations to pony up 2% a pony up 2%. That’s why NATO leaders laughed in trumps face when he said they owed America billions. But of course Trump took credit for Obama’s accomplishments just like he did with the economy, veterans choice, energy independence and low black unemployment rates.

"The cop acted stupidly" "Trayvon could have been my son." Yeah that was negative and deliberate.

When he said those things, what part wasn’t true. A cop arrests a man standing on his own porch trying to get into his own house. How is that not stupid?

Trevon could’ve been any black parent’s child. No arrest record. Not a gang banger. Just a kid walking home from the corner store with a bag of skittles and an iced tea in his pocket

Last edited:
But the guy who did stranded Americans in Afghanistan, putting terrorists in power, and leaving billions of weapons in their hands.
Trump did this, how terrible of him. I thought you said it was trillions in weapons to include nukes? You are just mad that Biden actually did end an endless war and Trump failed to do as such.

When he said those things, what part wasn’t true. A cop arrest a man standing on his own porch trying to get into his own house. How is that not stupid?

Trevon could’ve been any black parent’s child. No arrest record. Not a gang banger. Just a kid walking home from the corner store with a bag of skittles and an iced tea in his pocket.
When he does not have ID on him? How stupid is that?

If the election for president was tomorrow, would there be enough Americans voting for him so that he wouldn't need to depend on cheating?

I suspect so, judging by the hateful and racist demeanour being demonstrated by so many Americans.

And who can say that Trump will be eliminated from the race before November 24?
It could be that much hinges on the fortunes of Rittenhouse. He represents the great hope on which Chauvin couldn't deliver.
Agree the democrats are racist and full of hate, but I always hold out hope they can change.

Obama is known as our first “black” president. Therefore he is sacrosanct and his few successes will be touted by future historians and his failings ignored.

It’s kinda like reverse white privilege.

But the guy who did stranded Americans in Afghanistan, putting terrorists in power, and leaving billions of weapons in their hands.
Trump did this, how terrible of him. I thought you said it was trillions in weapons to include nukes? You are just mad that Biden actually did end an endless war and Trump failed to do as such.
We take Moonglow 's posts here with a grain of salt, tshrimp as I'm sure you've probably already noticed.

The ignore feature helps sometimes.

Agree the democrats are racist and full of hate, but I always hold out hope they can change.
Racism and hate are now endemic in America and both crosses party lines. There is little hope left for either side.

The fascism ball is rolling downhill, surely as it was in 1930's Germany. I see very slim hope of stopping it now

Nope, it was your guy who pulled out of Afghanistan and stranded Americans.

Also, said billions as you can see here.

$83 billion.
1635793177265.png

Can we all agree the very reasons Obama "won" a peace prize is strictly because he's a black Democrat? Everyone gets a trophy in the land of a leftist, well there's a great example.

Michelle Obama was awarded Maxim's hottest 100 women on Earth as well. Since when is a 5-6 on a scale of 10 the hottest on Earth? When leftists run shit they turn day into night and tell you how bright it is.

Forum List

Back