Why does my new voter registration card say I'm a Republican?

Status
Not open for further replies.
&

☭proletarian☭

I have no recollection of ever indicating any such thing on any document I ever filled out or signed :eusa_eh:

i blame bush

Bushmills_Black_Bush_Whiskey.jpg

That's a good one. Keep it, you can vote in the rethuglican primaries. I was a republican almost the entire time Dubya was in power.

THAT explains it - you were a 'thug during that entire time'. What are you now? A demon-crat?

That's a good one. Keep it, you can vote in the rethuglican primaries. I was a republican almost the entire time Dubya was in power.

:lol: So was I.
I think I actually still am, I never changed it. And I get calls all the time from republicans all the time.

☭proletarian☭;2181400 said:
I have no recollection of ever indicating any such thing on any document I ever filled out or signed :eusa_eh:

Rove must be in charge of voter registration in your state.

Apparently, our county recorder 'was the first ever Hispanic female to be elected to a countywide office'.

That explains it: the bitch most likely can barely read English. :doubt:

Maybe it's because of the 'Ron Paul '08' I never took down?

Last edited by a moderator:

Because your voter card is smarter than you are. :eusa_whistle:

☭proletarian☭;2181627 said:
Apparently, our country recorder 'was the first ever Hispanic female to be elected to a countywide office'.

That explains it: the bitch most likely can barely read English. :doubt:

Maybe it's because of the 'Ron Paul '08' I never took down?

Resubmit a new one.

Well, the GOP certainly knows where all the good bondage-themed nightclubs are to be found :eusa_think:

☭proletarian☭;2181666 said:

Well, the GOP certainly knows where all the good bondage-themed nightclubs are to be found :eusa_think:

Maybe I need to join the GOP. :lol:

It's a vast RWC.. :eusa_whistle:

It's a vast RWC.. :eusa_whistle:
Well, it is AZ so the Republicans are probably the only party recorder klnows of other than NCLR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back