Why does God hide himself?

Well certain things do have similar ring in the 'words' coming out of the closet if one has read the Bible. Apparently that has manifested in a very strange way in the carnal which is opposed to the holy spirit. Hey, God does choose the foolish things.
Didn't god kick adam out of eden for banging the woman? Sounds pretty gay to me.
I've actually gone over this subject of who Adam and Eve is several times, evidently you've missed it. Adam means human, more specifically a red earth human. Eve is the conscience in adam that is there but the human that is asleep in the garden of its own pleasure doesn't know its own Eve 'life', that spiritual host in the human that was formally asleep but now awakened shows and teaches the human how to breath. Eve is made from a riyb.
So Adam fucks his own conscience? :eusa_doh:
Examine yourself.
I just did, no tics or fleas, now what? :biggrin:
Start that walk! Remain in faith and trust in the Lord with all your heart, mind, soul and body. Keep the word, keep your faith, and don't turn loose of it for anyone as the Lord has his own keys. I know he does as he told me, "Don't open the door for anyone even me as I have my own key". If you have a problem discerning something start asking and search you will eventually find the truth. Try as much as possible to be good as it does make life much easier here in this world.

Last edited:
Didn't god kick adam out of eden for banging the woman? Sounds pretty gay to me.
I've actually gone over this subject of who Adam and Eve is several times, evidently you've missed it. Adam means human, more specifically a red earth human. Eve is the conscience in adam that is there but the human that is asleep in the garden of its own pleasure doesn't know its own Eve 'life', that spiritual host in the human that was formally asleep but now awakened shows and teaches the human how to breath. Eve is made from a riyb.
Examine yourself.
Start that walk! Remain in faith and trust in the Lord with all your heart, mind, soul and body. Keep the word, keep your faith, and don't turn loose of it for anyone as the Lord has his own keys. I know he does as he told me, "Don't open the door for anyone even me as I have my own key". If you have a problem discerning something start asking and search you will eventually find the truth. Try as much as possible to be good as it does make life much easier here in this world.
I'm open to god contacting me, yet he hasn't in all these years. And I'm a good person. Still no god.

Examine yourself.
I'm open to god contacting me, yet he hasn't in all these years. And I'm a good person. Still no god.

Yet that is the biblical way; he must contact you first. Or its just not your time

Examine yourself.
f1cb3213249c849827956a72442401f6.gif

200.gif

laughing-gifs-walk-away.gif

Examine yourself.
What kind of 'god' are you looking for? By what means do you think God should contact you?

Examine yourself.
What kind of 'god' are you looking for? By what means do you think God should contact you?
I'm looking for the regular god who supposedly made us and everything else.. And he can contact me by any means he likes.

Examine yourself.
I'm looking for the regular god who supposedly made us and everything else.. And he can contact me by any means he likes.
Probably already has but you are not aware of it yet.

Then he should do a better job if he contacts me but can't get through.

That sleeping (dead to the spirit within) in the dust (confusion) of the earth can be sucky but I am sure in time your turn will come if you are seeking in truth.

Examine yourself.
He has. He sent us.

He has. He sent us.
The lord does send out an innumerable number of his to gather the lost but the question is 'do they hear it' when their voices go out. How many of them even know who they are.

That sleeping (dead to the spirit within) in the dust (confusion) of the earth can be sucky but I am sure in time your turn will come if you are seeking in truth.
Ya, because making me wait so long is the way to go. :cuckoo:

He has. He sent us.
So god sent me a fucking clown with zero proof and a natural objection to real science? :lmao:

He has. He sent us.
The lord does send out an innumerable number of his to gather the lost but the question is 'do they hear it' when their voices go out. How many of them even know who they are.
They come to my house every so often. I told them that I could prove to them that their god doesn't exist, so they shut up to hear what I was going to say. So I told the young couple: if your god really existed, do you really think that it would need YOU to go door to door? The girl burst out laughing and the guy didn't know what the fuck to say. Priceless. :biggrin:

According to the word we are blinded through our own sin. If we hold onto these old things that are sinful (like accusing God) it just makes the wait longer. I did that once when I was a teenager. Mad at God because people had to grow old and die. I was losing the one friend I had as she was eighty years old and it was time. It was breaking my heart and I screamed at God, cried and kicked the water as high as I could in my anger. I did that acting out in anger for a mile in the creek on my way home. A few days later I was stuck walking back up the highway in a pouring rain to get to the little community church. The water came rushing down so fast that it soaked me. The water was up to over my ankles for about twenty minutes. Sure glad I had that road to walk on as the creek bed was way to full at that point and I would'a drowned.

You will have to deal with your anger first if you determine that is what you need to do. If not there is nothing anyone else can do as no one can do that but you.

He has. He sent us.
They come to my house every so often. I told them that I could prove to them that their god doesn't exist, so they shut up to hear what I was going to say. So I told the young couple: if your god really existed, do you really think that it would need YOU to go door to door? The girl burst out laughing and the guy didn't know what the fuck to say. Priceless. :biggrin:
Everybody has a position and a purpose, even door knockers.

According to the word we are blinded through our own sin. If we hold onto these old things that are sinful (like accusing God) it just makes the wait longer. I did that once when I was a teenager. Mad at God because people had to grow old and die. I was losing the one friend I had as she was eighty years old and it was time. It was breaking my heart and I screamed at God, cried and kicked the water as high as I could in my anger. I did that acting out in anger for a mile in the creek on my way home. A few days later I was stuck walking back up the highway in a pouring rain to get to the little community church. The water came rushing down so fast that it soaked me. The water was up to over my ankles for about twenty minutes. Sure glad I had that road to walk on as the creek bed was way to full at that point and I would'a drowned.

You will have to deal with your anger first if you determine that is what you need to do. If not there is nothing anyone else can do as no one can do that but you.
Why do you assume that I'm angry? And why wouldn't god contact an angry person? That makes no sense.

He has. He sent us.
As we used to say in the music biz, someone has to drive the bus. :D

He has. He sent us.
As we used to say in the music biz, someone has to drive the bus. :D
Oh' hell one of the advertising crew members, huh. I gotcha.

He has. He sent us.
So god sent me a fucking clown with zero proof and a natural objection to real science? :lmao:
No. He sent someone who is more intelligent than you and who has provided ample evidence. You did say that he could contact you by any means did you not? There you go.

Forum List

Back