Why Does Clinton Have More Support In Saudi Arabia Than In America?

I think by now we all know all YOU're looking for anything negative about her hon, c'mon now.
et tu, Lum, pathetically and desperately trying to change the focus from the fact that Hillary has been bought and paid for like a common political whore by Middle Eastern countries and make it about me?!

:lmao:

Your entire national power structure has been engaged in that activity for decades pard, it ain't on any one candidate or party, it's utterly bipartisan. If you really want to change that you're going to have to focus on the entire system, not just the ~half you hate.

why do dumbo parrots repeat whatever they hear despite all facts to the contrary..?

notice i said facts and not 'evidence', like evidence of parrots squawking talking points are actual facts...

during the primaries, millions more votes were cast for ms hillary than either trump or bernie sanders.

yet look at the squawking parrots who repeat and repeat how supposedly unliked hillary is...

but ya those other 2 who received less votes were way more popular uh huh

people are intellectually lazy, not to mention overly emotional about these false narratives.

squawk squawk time to teach the parrots to change their tune to 'Madame President' :thup:

Forum List

Back