Why does Biden continue to remain silent on China?

Pseudo-Nouveau Message board complaint among those of the
uppity persuation.Usually it's a pissant complaint about the format.
Meaning,in the long and short of it all ... a failure to communicate
within a written context.
" What we got here is... failure to Communicate.Some men
you just can't reach. " - Cool Hand Luke - { 1967 }
Or " Yeah,well ... sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand. " - Luke

I don't cotton cutesy-tootsy simplified garden variety-replys.
That is part of Bidenism.Or Obamaville.
Pelosi Land.Chuckie Schumeristic { hands in his pocket when
at the Senate chamber's podium giving an address }.
Yeah. Communication isn’t designed to convey thoughts or anything.

The funny thing is, if I’m reading the tea leaves correctly, I may even agree with you. But I can’t be sure. :dunno:

The world — along with the Biden administration — SHOULD be outraged about Russia's invasion of Ukraine and the destruction caused by President Putin. But there's another ongoing crisis that deserves just as much furor from around the world — yet President Biden remains silent.

On Thursday's program, Glenn details what's currently happening in Shanghai, China, where millions of residents have been forced into their homes — without food — due to strict COVID lockdown measures. People are suffering, but pets are also being thrown in trash cans and clubbed to death. Dogs and cats, in trash bags, set out on the curb like garbage.

The CCP's use of force to keep people in their homes and left to starve is even more disturbing. Lockdowns were meant to last four days, but have lasted two weeks and counting. Shanghai residents are suffering immeasurably, and many of them have already succumbed to the Chinese government's brutality over the last week.

"This is like watching what happened at our World Trade Center on 9/11, except this isn't a fire," Glenn said. "These people are just trying to escape from the government, the lockdown, and hunger."

We must demand our President speak out against this tragedy because if he doesn't, it further proves his administration has been bought and sold by the Chinese Communist Party.

That about sums it up. Biden and Hunter have been bought and sold by the CCP, which is why they could not even bring themselves to boycott the Olympic in China entirely. in protest of open human genocide there

And let's never forget, Xi is the sole funder of Putin.

Disgraceful.

The Bidens are most likely so deep into Xi's pockets that they don't dare say a damn thing.

JO

Pseudo-Nouveau Message board complaint among those of the
uppity persuation.Usually it's a pissant complaint about the format.
Meaning,in the long and short of it all ... a failure to communicate
within a written context.
" What we got here is... failure to Communicate.Some men
you just can't reach. " - Cool Hand Luke - { 1967 }
Or " Yeah,well ... sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand. " - Luke

Ahh.... we have a political poet on board.
Nice!

Forum List

Back