Why does Biden continue to remain silent on China?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The world — along with the Biden administration — SHOULD be outraged about Russia's invasion of Ukraine and the destruction caused by President Putin. But there's another ongoing crisis that deserves just as much furor from around the world — yet President Biden remains silent.

On Thursday's program, Glenn details what's currently happening in Shanghai, China, where millions of residents have been forced into their homes — without food — due to strict COVID lockdown measures. People are suffering, but pets are also being thrown in trash cans and clubbed to death. Dogs and cats, in trash bags, set out on the curb like garbage.

The CCP's use of force to keep people in their homes and left to starve is even more disturbing. Lockdowns were meant to last four days, but have lasted two weeks and counting. Shanghai residents are suffering immeasurably, and many of them have already succumbed to the Chinese government's brutality over the last week.

"This is like watching what happened at our World Trade Center on 9/11, except this isn't a fire," Glenn said. "These people are just trying to escape from the government, the lockdown, and hunger."

We must demand our President speak out against this tragedy because if he doesn't, it further proves his administration has been bought and sold by the Chinese Communist Party.

That about sums it up. Biden and Hunter have been bought and sold by the CCP, which is why they could not even bring themselves to boycott the Olympic in China entirely. in protest of open human genocide there

And let's never forget, Xi is the sole funder of Putin.

Disgraceful.

The world — along with the Biden administration — SHOULD be outraged about Russia's invasion of Ukraine and the destruction caused by President Putin. But there's another ongoing crisis that deserves just as much furor from around the world — yet President Biden remains silent.

On Thursday's program, Glenn details what's currently happening in Shanghai, China, where millions of residents have been forced into their homes — without food — due to strict COVID lockdown measures. People are suffering, but pets are also being thrown in trash cans and clubbed to death. Dogs and cats, in trash bags, set out on the curb like garbage.

The CCP's use of force to keep people in their homes and left to starve is even more disturbing. Lockdowns were meant to last four days, but have lasted two weeks and counting. Shanghai residents are suffering immeasurably, and many of them have already succumbed to the Chinese government's brutality over the last week.

"This is like watching what happened at our World Trade Center on 9/11, except this isn't a fire," Glenn said. "These people are just trying to escape from the government, the lockdown, and hunger."

We must demand our President speak out against this tragedy because if he doesn't, it further proves his administration has been bought and sold by the Chinese Communist Party.

That about sums it up. Biden and Hunter have been bought and sold by the CCP, which is why they could not even bring themselves to boycott the Olympic in China entirely. in protest of open human genocide there

Disgraceful.
Because they have his ass over a barrel ?

Why does Biden continue to remain silent on China?​

I’m guessing he received his order from Xi.
They say on tv Biden is spending a lot of time in Delaware. His oligarch masters don't want him getting in a pissing match with those who are talking about Hunter's old computer info that makes Biden look like he had 100% cooperation with Hunter's business affairs with people he introduced to Daddy Dearest.

Why does Biden continue to remain silent on China?​

I’m guessing he received his order from Xi.
And as such secretly supports the genocide in the Ukraine since Xi is what is enabling Putin.

Way to go Dims.

But hey, you support the genocide of abortion, so what does it matter, as Hillary would say?

He should be saying things like this.

“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

“And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it’s been in a long, long time. And now it’s reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.”

“I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we’re working on the — the problem, the virus. It’s a — it’s a very tough situation. But I think he’s going to handle it. I think he’s handled it really well. We’re helping wherever we can.”

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!"

“Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They’re working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They’re in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We’re working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It’s a tough situation. I think they’re doing a very good job."

“I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control,” Trump said. “I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that’s a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard.”

“I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He’s working very hard. I think he’s doing a very good job. It’s a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He’s working very hard to solve the problem, and he will solve the problem. OK?”

“I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.”

“China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”

“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

“And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it’s been in a long, long time. And now it’s reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.”

“I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we’re working on the — the problem, the virus. It’s a — it’s a very tough situation. But I think he’s going to handle it. I think he’s handled it really well. We’re helping wherever we can.”

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!"

“Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They’re working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They’re in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We’re working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It’s a tough situation. I think they’re doing a very good job."

“I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control,” Trump said. “I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that’s a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard.”

“I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He’s working very hard. I think he’s doing a very good job. It’s a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He’s working very hard to solve the problem, and he will solve the problem. OK?”

“I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.”

“China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”
Enough has come out about China today to make people understand that they openly endorse genocide, whether it be for their own people or in the Ukraine, and they alone are responsible for letting Covid spread

Trump at least tried to limit travel from China into the US but was called xenophobic for doing so by idiot Biden.

Disgraceful.
We now have More than enough firsthand prroof that this Biden isn't
merely incompetent and malfeasant but Evil.Lying and hurting Americans
are his tools.As if trying to become popular.But no Potus in History
used those kinds of tools to effect such Unamericanism.Short of Woodrow
Wilson and Barack Obama.So there is Precedent.Combined with an army
of slavish New Democrats { The squad et.al. }.However that makes no nevermind.
Facts is Facts.Facts are Facts.Unless Facts are manipulated right before our eyes.
Twisted into rank pretzels of some New World Order Statecraft.
Now these same pathological Democrats are pleading how Undemocratic the GOP
must be.Again ... Same old,Same old Obama-styled Projection.
Thrusting upon their Opposition the guilt that They Commit.
Projection along with a State-run Media Complex and GAslighting
will = Chaos and Division and the opposite of e pluribus unum!
In this there should be No Debate.
But therein again ... Our First Amendment right of Free Speech is
under direct assualt.We saw how the Right to assemble was driven.
The Summer of Love vs January 6th.
Pro Life Protests vs. Planned Parenhood protests.
The Inauguration of Donald Trump vs. The Inauguration of Joe Biden.
The United States as a beacon of Light and Freedom vs. Today.

Last edited:
We now have More than enough firsthand prroof that this Biden isn't
merely incompetent and malfeseant but Evil.Lying and hurting Americans
are his tools.As if trying to become popular.But no Potus in History
used those kinds of tools to effect such Unamericanism.Short of Woodrow
Wilson and Barack Obama.So there is Precedent.Combined with an army
of slavish New Democrats { The squad et.al. }.However that makes no nevermind.
Facts is Facts.Facts are Facts.Unless Facts are manipulated right before our eyes.
Twisted into rank pretzels of some New World Order Statecraft.
Now these same patrician Democrats are pleading hos Undemocratic the GOP
must be.Again ... Same old,Same old Obama-styled Projection.
Thrusting upon their Opposition the guilt that They Commit.
Projection along with a State-run Media Complex and GAslighting
will = Chaos and Division and the opposite of e pluribus unum!
In this there should be No Debate.
But therein again ... Our First Amerndent right of Free Speech is
under direct assualt.We saw how the Right to assemble was driven.
The Summer of Love vs January 6th.
Pro Life Protests vs. Planned Parenhood protests.
The Inauguration of Donald Trump vs. The Inauguration of Joe Biden.
The United States as a beacon of Light and Freedom vs. Today.
The one world order thingy will more than likely just end up becoming China running everything.

The idiots think they can control them

Disgraceful.
65xsqw.jpg

The one world order thingy will more than likely just end up becoming China running everything.

The idiots think they can control them
Pardom me French.I need to edit me posts because of inappropriate
spellings and words used.I post reply's often very quickly like Clark
Kent used to bang out lead stories on his 50's typewriter.
I wonder how many those typewriters Tom Hanks possesses.
His hobby is collecting typewriters.
Haven't herd much out the guy lalely.He was thought to be a
possible Presidential Candidate back a few years ago.By those
stooges on - Morning Joe -.

Team Joe.I'm thinkin' the Three Stooges Short of the time those 3
{ Larry,Curly,Moe } all went golfing together.The sheer destruction of a
golf course in no time.I mean,like as if an army of Caddyshack Gophers
were paid to make an Impression.Just go out and do your thing.
That is pretty much how Demonstrable Joe treats the Office of the Presidency.
Like a Sequel to - Caddyshack -

he couldn’t say anything of those things. Xiden is owned by China…he’s not working better trade deals, he’s selling us off to them

he couldn’t say anything of those things. Xiden is owned by China…he’s not working better trade deals, he’s selling us off to them

IF he is owned by them it seems he should be saying all those things.

you are making no sense

Couldn't be Lock,Stock and Barrel.That's NRA talk.
Must be Ghost talk.{ I don't done believe " say anything of those things " ? }
Care to revise that poor grammar and save some face.

Forum List

Back