Why does an incumbent President need to campaign?

Typical pubs.

They object when he runs on his record and really impressive accomplishments - eg - killing bin Laden, and now they don't want to even let him campaign.

Especially in view of the FACT that Mitt lies about him every time he opens his mouth. We expect Mitt to lie about himself - he really has no choice, but now pubs don't want to allow resident Obama to defend himself against the GObP/pub/bag lies? Forget it.

Here's some FACTS ... Not that the pubs will actually read them.

The 5 Biggest Lies About Obama In Mitt Romney’s Nevada Victory Speech

Mitt Romney's Lies - US News and World Report

Romney the Liar

Talking to yourself?

Probably ... cuz like I said, rw's don't have the courage to actually read the truth about President Obama and his accomplishments. So much better to mindlessly repeat the lies.

Typical pubs.

They object when he runs on his record and really impressive accomplishments - eg - killing bin Laden, and now they don't want to even let him campaign.

Especially in view of the FACT that Mitt lies about him every time he opens his mouth. We expect Mitt to lie about himself - he really has no choice, but now pubs don't want to allow resident Obama to defend himself against the GObP/pub/bag lies? Forget it.

Romney the Liar

Talking to yourself?

Probably ... cuz like I said, rw's don't have the courage to actually read the truth about President Obama and his accomplishments. So much better to mindlessly repeat the lies.
When he comes up with them that benefit ALL Americans and not select targeted groups over others?

YOU be sure to point it out shall you Nerdite?

Typical pubs.

Romney the Liar

Talking to yourself?

You realize you are completely off topic right?

I have no problem with the president campaigning . What I do have a problem is him lying saying he is on a job tour when he is clearly campaigning with our tax dollars... That would go for any president REP or Dem

Any first term president, while out on the road for WHATEVER reason, is also campaigning. Why people want to make this into Obama is doing it more than any other president has done is beyond me. Every fucking president campaigns throughout their first term. It's just the way it is.

You know, the whole "everybody does it so I should too" mindset is a fallacy right?

The only fallacy is your stupid OP.

Any first term president, while out on the road for WHATEVER reason, is also campaigning. Why people want to make this into Obama is doing it more than any other president has done is beyond me. Every fucking president campaigns throughout their first term. It's just the way it is.

You know, the whole "everybody does it so I should too" mindset is a fallacy right?

what are you? in middle school? god forbid an incumbent let his record speak for itself! OH THE HORRRRRROR!

Seriously. Americans expect their President to do his job...that's what he is being paid for. We don't pay for our President to make campaign stops on the back of air force one, and talk about all the greatness he has done (whether or not that is the case). An incumbent should be confident enough to let his or her record speak for itself and besides joining the challenger for a few debates near election time, do some fucking work for a change. This isn't directed JUST at Obama but it would be nice to see him actually show a sprinkle of character.

:rofl:
:rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl:
:rofl:

what are you? in middle school? god forbid an incumbent let his record speak for itself! OH THE HORRRRRROR!

grow up, sonny. you are acting like you are in primary school. bad, bad johnny. I don't like him.

Grow the fuck up, Liberty.

facedesk_motivational_by_aximili1-d46kyhx.jpg

Seriously. Americans expect their President to do his job...that's what he is being paid for. We don't pay for our President to make campaign stops on the back of air force one, and talk about all the greatness he has done (whether or not that is the case). An incumbent should be confident enough to let his or her record speak for itself and besides joining the challenger for a few debates near election time, do some fucking work for a change. This isn't directed JUST at Obama but it would be nice to see him actually show a sprinkle of character.

edit: I JUST woke up and made this...obviously in the thread title it's supposed to say "why," not "I."

This is a perfect example of holding President Obama to totally different standards than any president before him has had to. Thank you for providing it.

And I get this from Liberty:

Hi, you have received -72 reputation points from Liberty.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
never mentioned obama. learn english.

Regards,
Liberty

Note: This is an automated message.

Until know I didn't quite know how dishonest he was. I am now aware.

Why does an incumbent President need to campaign?

Because otherwise 60% would be brainwashed shytteheads like you? Stupidest OP since your last one. Oh, sorry.:eusa_whistle:

bod it was early and i thought you were trolling me. sorry for the misunderstanding. I figured maybe...just maybe...this thread would stay on topic. I don't know why. Pretty bad on my part.

Last edited:

It better not be directed JUST at Obama, since everybody does it. I know it would be nice if Mittens could run in a vacuum? But that won't be happening. Sorry, Charlie.

It better not be directed JUST at Obama, since everybody does it. I know it would be nice if Mittens could run in a vacuum? But that won't be happening. Sorry, Charlie.

Yeah. People said ending slavery wouldn't happen either. "People say." Folks, I give you the typical life of a conformist. "Everybody does it." When you follow that herd off the cliff I'll be laughing at you.

Yeah. People said ending slavery wouldn't happen either. "People say." Folks, I give you the typical life of a conformist. "Everybody does it." When you follow that herd off the cliff I'll be laughing at you.

Boop is a DERP.

Oh yeah. THAT'S comparable. You gonna Godwin us next?

Absolutely, Obama should set a precedent of being the first incumbant president to not campaign for re-election.

Yeah, that makes perfect sense...

Forum List

Back