WHY Does A Politician Known For Leaking Information Still Have a Security Clearance & Still Run The House Intel Committee?

Same old same old. Schiff keeps exposing Trump cult corruption, so the Trump cult is making up stories of fake crimes iand demanding that he go to the gulag, along with anyone else exposing DearLeader's crimes. It's classic Stalinist behavior.

It's not a question of how Trump cultists are similar to Stalinists. It's a question of whether they differ from Stalinists in any significant way. They don't.

If Schiff is supposedly exposing Trump cult corruption, why did his little "impeachment" dog and pony show utterly fail to remove President Trump from office?

That was nothing but a monumental waste of time, money, and resources. And you brain-dead zombie cultists fell for it hook, line, and sinker, din't ya?

Don't you feel the least bit stupid right now? You should.

And you can thank Moscow Mitch and his merry band of Republican sycophants for letting Trump off the hook when he should have gotten the hook.
Only the third President in history impeached. No exoneration.

That's OK. November is only 5 months away.

Keep telling yourself that, hillbilly. I'm going to really enjoy the wailing, gnashing of teeth, and tears after the President you hate so much, gets another term.

I'll be back to dig at you every day and get under your skin, you can bet on that.
:04:

Keep hope alive. That's what makes me smile about you Trump supporters. You are true believers.
You better hope that steadfast belief and devotion is enough to get you over the hump in November.
Because from where I'm sitting right now, Trump loses...and ends up taking most of the Republican party with him.

Same old same old. Schiff keeps exposing Trump cult corruption, so the Trump cult is making up stories of fake crimes and demanding that he be sentenced to the gulag, along with anyone else exposing DearLeader's crimes. It's classic Stalinist behavior.

It's not a question of how Trump cultists are similar to Stalinists. It's a question of whether they differ from Stalinists in any significant way. They don't.
Schifferbrains has exposed nothing but his own treason.

Same old same old. Schiff keeps exposing Trump cult corruption, so the Trump cult is making up stories of fake crimes iand demanding that he go to the gulag, along with anyone else exposing DearLeader's crimes. It's classic Stalinist behavior.

If Schiff is supposedly exposing Trump cult corruption, why did his little "impeachment" dog and pony show utterly fail to remove President Trump from office?

That was nothing but a monumental waste of time, money, and resources. And you brain-dead zombie cultists fell for it hook, line, and sinker, din't ya?

And you can thank Moscow Mitch and his merry band of Republican sycophants for letting Trump off the hook when he should have gotten the hook.

Keep telling yourself that, hillbilly. I'm going to really enjoy the wailing, gnashing of teeth, and tears after the President you hate so much, gets another term.

I'll be back to dig at you every day and get under your skin, you can bet on that.

Keep hope alive. That's what makes me smile about you Trump supporters. You are true believers.
You better hope that steadfast belief and devotion is enough to get you over the hump in November.
Because from where I'm sitting right now, Trump loses...and ends up taking most of the Republican party with him.

Hope is for Obama-losers, who bought his "Hope and Change" lie. I'd rather rely of facts, figures, and realities, not some imaginary unicorn shit like you zipperheads believe in.

Yes, we are "true believers." I would support and defend this President down to the last drop or your blood, make no mistake about that.

If you doubt me, you're stupider than I though you are, peckerwood.

Once again D-Adam Schiff has chosen to seek personal attention by leaking what should be 'In-House' Intel concerns to the media before sending it to the representative he was addressing...

"Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell accused House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff late Tuesday of “politicizing” the intelligence community by leaking concerns about personnel changes to the press.

Schiff, D-Calif., on Tuesday, penned a letter to Grenell laying out his concerns with the acting director’s staffing changes in the Office of National Intelligence."

The problem was / is that Schiff LEAKED THE LETTER TO THE MEDIA before he sent it to Director Grenell.

“His letter was sent to the press before it was sent to me,” Grenell tweeted late Tuesday. “These press leaks politicizing the intelligence community must stop.”

Schiff is the greatest gift to foreign Intelligence operations / agencies since D-Feinstein was caught facilitating Chinese espionage for decades. The guy leaks more than a screen door on a submarine.

So why does this proven untrustworthy, lying asshole 1) still have a security clearance, and 2) still hold the position as House Intel Committee Chairman?

Demrats believe than can get away with most anything no matter what.

... deliberately threw the election to Trump.

:206: "Waaaaaaaaa..."

Oh, snowflakes HATED Comey when he threw Hillary under the bus during his testimony before Congress, when Gowdy forced him to admit Hillary lied her ass oh during her earlier appearance before Congress...

Then snowflakes LOVED Comey when he publicly stated despite having broken laws Hillary was too stupid to know she was doing it and thus would not be indicted....

Then snowflakes HATED Comey when his own FBI agents FORCED him to open back up the NON-investigation just days before the election because they had discovered Huma Abedin had illegally downloaded EVERY Hillary e-mail and file - including CLASSIFIED - onto her personal home laptop ... the one that sat atop hubby's chubby Weinner as he sexted under-aged girls while she was away...

Then they LOVED Comey again as he quickly buried the new-found criminal evidence and declared once again Hillary was to remain 'untouchable', paving the way for her 'landslide' victory.......

:p

So as expected, you ran. Don't worry. Given your history, nobody expected better of you, meaning you didn't disappoint anyone.

It's not debatable that the Trump admin admitted Trump was guilty as charged. Schiff's case was that good, so they had no other option.

That's why you're so butthurt about Schiff. He proved Trump's corruption and your corruption, therefore you want him in the gulag. That's how Stalinists roll.

Shit for brains didnt prove anything except what a incompetent hack he is

And as expected, you run, covering your tearful retreat with kook conspiracy theories. Don't worry. You're a Tump cultist, so everyone expects you to be gutless.

Comey threw the election to Trump, deliberately. Non-liars don't debate that. Trump cultists do, which makes them look hilariously stupid when they claim Comey is a deep state agent.

Have you seen trump's poll numbers? Head to head with Biden? Individual states? I suppose you have, which explains your hysteria.

At this stage, Trump's only hope is to effectively use Covid-19 as an excuse to cancel elections, or at least depress turnout to the point where effectively nobody in urban areas can vote (as the Republicans just did in Wisconsin). And you'd support that, because that's how Stalinists roll.

Your stupid polls mean as little as they did in 2016. Obviously you peckerheads aren't smart enough to have learned anything from your last good, hard schlonging, are ya? So now you're coming back for more? You must really like getting schlonged.
:laughing0301:

And as expected, you run, covering your tearful retreat with kook conspiracy theories. Don't worry. You're a Tump cultist, so everyone expects you to be gutless.

Comey threw the election to Trump, deliberately. Non-liars don't debate that. Trump cultists do, which makes them look hilariously stupid when they claim Comey is a deep state agent.

So know the left hates Comey today?

Make up your minds already

The left has always hated Comey.

What propaganda source told you otherwise, and why did you fall for it?

Remember, we're liberals, so consistency is given. You need to understand that we're not like you.

You guys are not constant with anything, all your ilk does is flip flop

Read the damn threads here over the years, first you love Comey, then hate him, then love him.

You need a scorecard to keep up.

Duh. Because the Stalinst Republican senate gave DearLeader a free pass on criminality. As my point is how corrupt the side you worship is, I thank you for highlighting that.

Were you paying attention at all? The Trump admin didn't contest any charges. They admitted they were guilty as charged. They just said that a president -- meaning a Republican president -- is allowed to commit any crime he wants. And the senate agreed, and you agree, becuase that's how Stalinist cults roll.

So why do you act like that? Because showing your willingness to engage in stupidity and corruption on behalf of your cult demonstrates your loyalty to the cult, earning you big brownie points with the cult. You're like a jihadist trying to scream "Allahu Ahkbar!' the loudest. Your display isn't for the public, it's for the other cultists. And I understand why you'd want to do that, given how violent and unstable your cult is, and how much your cult hates apostates.

Oh look, another Proglodyte who is full of s*it. "Stalinist Republicans". Moron

Once again D-Adam Schiff has chosen to seek personal attention by leaking what should be 'In-House' Intel concerns to the media before sending it to the representative he was addressing...

"Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell accused House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff late Tuesday of “politicizing” the intelligence community by leaking concerns about personnel changes to the press.

Schiff, D-Calif., on Tuesday, penned a letter to Grenell laying out his concerns with the acting director’s staffing changes in the Office of National Intelligence."

The problem was / is that Schiff LEAKED THE LETTER TO THE MEDIA before he sent it to Director Grenell.

“His letter was sent to the press before it was sent to me,” Grenell tweeted late Tuesday. “These press leaks politicizing the intelligence community must stop.”

Schiff is the greatest gift to foreign Intelligence operations / agencies since D-Feinstein was caught facilitating Chinese espionage for decades. The guy leaks more than a screen door on a submarine.

So why does this proven untrustworthy, lying asshole 1) still have a security clearance, and 2) still hold the position as House Intel Committee Chairman?

Because the Democratic Party controls the House and they get to decide who is in charge of the House Intel Committee, and not the Republican Party, Donald Trump or Vladimir Putin.

What I want to know is why a lying piece of shit like Devon Nunes hasn't faced charges for shilling for the White House, and for dereliction of his duty to uphold the Constitution when he was head of the House Intel Committee and refused to call witnesses or to press charges against those who lied to the Committee and for involving himself in the Russia Report after being forced to recuse himself from the investigation for conflict of interest.

We need a Special Prosecutor to investigate him.

~~~~~
Why not just running Schitf out of DC on a rail after we tar and feather him....

In the old days, the women of the village would have flung that sissy off a cliff just for sport, while the men were out hunting.... and then tell the story around the campfire about the screams and the thud..... and the entire village would have a hearty laugh.

He proved Trump's corruption and your corruption, therefore you want him in the gulag.

The result of Schiff's House Intel Committee Investigation was ZERO crime presented / proven, ZERO evidence of a crime committed, and ZERO witnesses. EVERY SINGLE person Schiff had testify was forced to admit they had ZERO 1-st-hand knowledge / evidence of the President's phone call and / or that a crime had ever been committed.

Schiff's State Department rep he had testify eventually, openly, publically declared under oath that he witnessed no crime but believed that if anyone should investigated and called to testify he believed it should be Joe and Hunter Biden.

The Obama-appointed Ambassador Schiff had testify admitted / testified under oath that Foreign Relations under the Trump administration was BETTER under the Trump administration than it had been under Barry!
-- I guess so: Biden gave a video-taped confession of extorting the former Ukraine President with the full knowledge and support of President Obama, something D-Nadler confirmed in his Impeachment remarks before the Senate.

Hope is for Obama-losers, who bought his "Hope and Change" lie. I'd rather rely of facts, figures, and realities, not some imaginary unicorn shit like you zipperheads believe in.

Yes, we are "true believers." I would support and defend this President down to the last drop or your blood, make no mistake about that.

If you doubt me, you're stupider than I though you are, peckerwood.

No idea what you are talking about since you haven't presented anything other than right wing opinion. Adam Schiff hasn't done anything wrong. No amount of right wing bitching or crying will change that. As far as Trump goes? You can support him all you like. It is a free country after all. I don't understand the support for him when he hasn't done a damn thing besides tweet, campaign, golf, and watch Fox News. But hey, supporting a lying, corrupt fraud is your right.

However, if Trump gets shown the door and Republicans end up getting their clock cleaned in November, don't be looking for people like me to reach across the aisle for compromise or to ask what you want or think. After the last four years, I don't want to hear it. Your side has had its four decades. And you have nothing to show for it.

Remember, we're liberals, so consistency is given. You need to understand that we're not like you.

Read the damn threads here over the years, first you love Comey, then hate him, then love him.

The left never loved Comey, but they didn't want him screwed over either. We're even sticking up for John Bolton, who at least had the good sense to know the Ukrainian mess was a "drug deal", but that doesn't mean any Democrat would ever agree with his racist, radical far right conversative view of the Middle East, nor would they ever elect or appoint him to high office.

Unlike Republicans, Democrats don't have "enemies" lists of people to be destroyed. Liberty and justice for all, means conservatives don't get treated badly just because we can. While we realize that Republicans will never embrace concepts of liberty and equality for all, the left will continue to insist on it.

Yeah, the whole Comey love thing doesn't wash for most of us who support sanity and reason in our elected officials. He cost Hillary Clinton the election. I blame him for putting the nail in that coffin and not at least informing the voting public that Trump's campaign was under investigation for ties to Russians. That happens and Trump loses by double digits. Comey is a hack. Good riddance. Next.

The left never loved Comey, but they didn't want him screwed over either. We're even sticking up for John Bolton, who at least had the good sense to know the Ukrainian mess was a "drug deal", but that doesn't mean any Democrat would ever agree with his racist, radical far right conversative view of the Middle East, nor would they ever elect or appoint him to high office.

Unlike Republicans, Democrats don't have "enemies" lists of people to be destroyed. Liberty and justice for all, means conservatives don't get treated badly just because we can. While we realize that Republicans will never embrace concepts of liberty and equality for all, the left will continue to insist on it.

This coming from a Canadian, who's prime minister was a crack addict, died and you elected a punk kid?

I appreciate your love with American politics, but jesus christ your dealing with a Chicago guy, the Democrats had hit list way before I was born

Forum List

Back