Zone1 why does a million dollar company not pay its staff?

Yea! Where's my cheeseburger!

th-2364448290.jpg

Other than me , who else is worth paying anything ?

A bunch of old people talking nonsense without interruption should be paying those who leave them to wile away their time without being sent to secure rest homes ..

Usually. But it is discussed.
I had one poster tell me I was next on his list of people he was going to kill, another claim I was a policeman who was stalking her and yet another promise he would break my jaw if he ever saw me.

It's probably a good thing that I was the target instead of somebody else, or there might have been some consequences.

I had one poster tell me I was next on his list of people he was going to kill, another claim I was a policeman who was stalking her and yet another promise he would break my jaw if he ever saw me.

It's probably a good thing that I was the target instead of somebody else, or there might have been some consequences.

Yeah, I got threatened a couple of times in my brief mod career. Mostly by one poster.

I once had a poster (a different site) send me a message that he was sorry Hitler didn’t finish the job. Lucky I was anonymous, or I would have gone straight to the police with that death threat.

Forum List

Back