Zone1 why does a million dollar company not pay its staff?

There is difference between 'asset worth' and revenues. Just ask the CEOs of all those multi-billion dollar corporations that went bankrupt.

Last edited:
Have you bought your USMB Cryptocurrency yet?

Is that the same cryptocurrency from the guy who owns this board? I heard he prints it out on his computer in the Cayman Islands.

Last edited:
Have you bought your USMB Cryptocurrency yet?
What the fuck are you babbling about now?
I simply asked you to explain your statement that "USMB is bigger than Google and Facebook combined".
Do you intend to do that or are you just going to keep posting nonsense?

I simply asked you to explain your statement that "USMB is bigger than Google and Facebook combined".
You have no conception of high finance

USMB is a million dollar company?

How is it a million dollar company, and who would pay so much money for ads that are seen by such a limited number of people?

In some ways at the higher level beyond immediate exposure ... It's like CNN was for the longest time.
It's a pool of resources with variable income streams, and not dependent on a single source and direct flow.

When CNN could make a contract with some airports and boost their viewership with imaginary numbers,
through resourcing data based in estimations, that in no way indicated whether or not anyone was watching or whether or not they actually had a choice ...
Well ... You might get the picture.

Last edited:
th

My loyal followers need no recompense except knowing the power...

*****DARK CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

USMB has almost 50,000 members and has access to all your bank accounts, credit cards, personal information, kids names, favorite beer and wife’s perfume.

This information is packaged and sold to Russian oligarchs

You thought you were just posting for fun?

USMB has almost 50,000 members and has access to all your bank accounts, credit cards, personal information, kids names, favorite beer and wife’s perfume.

It's a lot easier to protect your information if when you donate you send them a Money Order.
You are going to have to contact someone at the "main office" ... But they'll provide you with a PO Box to send it to ... :thup:

Make sure you are in the right place before you ask for an address though.

49,750 of those "members" are trolls and bots.

So what's it like living under a bridge?

I know you’re joking, but for people who have contributed to the site, I assume it was done via credit card or an auto-debit against their bank account - and thus they DO have that information.

I know you’re joking, but for people who have contributed to the site, I assume it was done via credit card or an auto-debit against their bank account - and thus they DO have that information.

Use a money order ... Bit more of a hassle ... But it works, and has for decades.

Technically ... They can cash it no matter what you write on it.
If they get a valid money order from Donald Duck in Orlando, Florida accredited to Lisa588's account ... They'll take it to the bank ... :thup:

When I want to contribute, I just send presents directly to the various mods.

Flac gets a stylish pink kippa, Coyote gets a black Niqab with rainbows and unicorns on it, Tazme gets a buns of Steel workout video -- things like that.

When I want to contribute, I just send presents directly to the various mods.

Flac gets a stylish pink kippa, Coyote gets a black Niqab with rainbows and unicorns on it, Tazme gets a buns of Steel workout video -- things like that.
You know a word like kippa? I hereby bestow upon you the title of….Honorary Jew!

Forum List

Back