Why do you want to elect Trump again?

Just a question for conservatives. What will Trump do in 4 years he did not do in the first 4 years?

Or are you hoping just to buy time?

It's time to face some facts, the DNC now runs elections on TDS, and effectively as we saw in California. But let's say Trump wins, after another 4 years of multiple impeachments, endless FBI investigations, and probably worse, the DNC will be having a Bernie Sanders look a like waiting to take over the Oval office after the 4 years is up and he can't run anymore.

Now I'm not trying to convince anyone of who to vote for, just telling you what is coming is all as they will run off TDS long after Trump is gone, citing every GOP candidate as a Trump clone.

My main concern is actually addressing the issue at hand, which is a government by and for the DNC.

That is why I support the Article V movement. States need to rise up and amend the Constitution to take power away from the Federal government, but doing such things as limiting the terms of those in Congress and/or limiting the spending of Congress. Both of these issues about 80% of Americans favor, which would be unifying. But so long as you allow the circus of Biden/Trump to evenly divide the country, we will get nowhere.
What Trump did in his four years is exactly what most would hope he'd do in another four....Am I missing something?

He's projecting, because it's he who is the liar, and he supports a liar.

On one hand he claims Trump is a liar because it sounds neat to his tiny little head, while on the other he supports Xiden.

He scampered off after exposure

Just a question for conservatives. What will Trump do in 4 years he did not do in the first 4 years?

I'm not so sure.

I think Trump is going to run again, but I'm not so sure he is electable if he doesn't make some changes. I'm just not sure he will make those changes.

Trump ought to be better a second time around with all his experience now but I'm not sure he will properly take advantage of it.

Impeachment is a separate process than the trial of an Impeached President right?

Impeachment is nothing but censure, a slap on the wrist by your opposition. It was purely done along party lines purely for political reasons, and both times shot down by the Senate. But if the GOP has half a brain, they will retake the House next year then they should impeach the pants off Joe, and I'll be in tears laughing.

It's time to face some facts, the DNC now runs elections on TDS, and effectively as we saw in California. But let's say Trump wins, after another 4 years of multiple impeachments, endless FBI investigations, and probably worse, the DNC will be having a Bernie Sanders look a like waiting to take over the Oval office after the 4 years is up and he can't run anymore.

Now I'm not trying to convince anyone of who to vote for, just telling you what is coming is all as they will run off TDS long after Trump is gone, citing every GOP candidate as a Trump clone.

My main concern is actually addressing the issue at hand, which is a government by and for the DNC.

That is why I support the Article V movement. States need to rise up and amend the Constitution to take power away from the Federal government, but doing such things as limiting the terms of those in Congress and/or limiting the spending of Congress. Both of these issues about 80% of Americans favor, which would be unifying. But so long as you allow the circus of Biden/Trump to evenly divide the country, we will get nowhere.
Democrats should not be allowed to abuse their power just because they are infected with TDS.

Impeachment is nothing but censure, a slap on the wrist by your opposition. It was purely done along party lines purely for political reasons, and both times shot down by the Senate. But if the GOP has half a brain, they will retake the House next year then they should impeach the pants off Joe, and I'll be in tears laughing.

Lol smartest post you have ever made! Make it about the issues not the party. Regain privacy and freedom. Kill the Patriot act. Regain influence in elections by the common man and kill citizens United. Don't let politicians get rich voting for things that enrich them selves for 50 years create term limits.

Care4all
Kinda hard to correct the truth. I know cause that's what I paid for gas in Florida. 1.70 or a little higher. Not my fault you paid more.

Oh and we were oil independent before Bidung came along. He stopped drilling for oil on Fed lands and wants to get rid of fracking. Now gas is from 2.85 and some at 3.05. Speculators aren't stupid. They see the writing on the wall. Get ready for higher prices.

I liked the 1.70 under Trump.
I really liked the .99 a gallon we got for a few weeks. Sure wish we had a bigger tank at that point but we didn't.

I'm not so sure.

I think Trump is going to run again, but I'm not so sure he is electable if he doesn't make some changes. I'm just not sure he will make those changes.

Trump ought to be better a second time around with all his experience now but I'm not sure he will properly take advantage of it.
His pushing for vaccines has pretty much limited him. He can still get the people uplifted though. I do believe that every republican that voted against him and went along with that January 6th fiasco should be voted out asap and that includes Joni Ernst who I had previously supported. Grassley should have been put out long ago and any others like him who believe that they have the right to limit how much cash an American citizen is allowed to carry or have on hand. Being forced to have and use a bank card is absolute bullshit along with many other things these legislators have pushed off against us.

Grassley should have been put out long ago and any others like him who believe that they have the right to limit how much cash an American citizen is allowed to carry or have on hand. Being forced to have and use a bank card is absolute bullshit

Agreed. I had not heard about that. Do tell me more please.

I have tried to stay as much cash on hand as possible using banks as little as I can because you cannot trust banks with your money.

I have tried to stay as much cash on hand as possible using banks as little as I can because you cannot trust banks with your money.
Everyone is failing you. You are at the point where you cant trust anything or anybody. How pathetic.

Agreed. I had not heard about that. Do tell me more please.

Been a few years ago but I do recall writing to him my objection to putting cash limits at five thousand. We did not have a bank card for many years so we carried cash to pay for anything we needed including paying employees if they needed money.

I'm not so sure.

Chance in terms of percent that the former president is elected in 2024 - 0.0%

You're a fuckin moron.

What do you think ADVISORS do? They advise and affect your decision making processes.

Ok, what if the Biden administration hired current and ex KKK, and white nationalists to advise on racial issues?

They would JUST be advisors....they wouldn't be actually hired...right?

Ya fuckin tosser.
Still not the same thing. Advise is one thing, making government policy is another.

Forum List

Back