Why do you trust this guy?

Why do I trust Bill Gates?

Because he has donated tens of billions of dollars to make the world better.
He donates to keep the wolves off his back....if he was as big a philanthropist as you think he is why is he still the richest man in the world?....most of these big mouth rich people use suckers like you to get even richer....stop falling for it....
He is no longer the richest man in the world.
Giving away tens of billions contributed to that
He uses slave labor in china...what is wrong with you?.....
Slave labor for Software?

Now say you are sorry....
And this has WHAT to do with Bill Gates?

It's a bit unfair that NLC is framing this as Microsoft problem when really, lots of American and non-American gadget-makers -- including other biggies like Apple and HP -- outsource labor to Chinese factories like KYE's.
Lets say you make TV's....and you need a part made to build your sets...do you make it here at market prices or do you hire a slave owner to make them for you....Bill does the latter....

He donates to keep the wolves off his back....if he was as big a philanthropist as you think he is why is he still the richest man in the world?....most of these big mouth rich people use suckers like you to get even richer....stop falling for it....

It's a bit unfair that NLC is framing this as Microsoft problem when really, lots of American and non-American gadget-makers -- including other biggies like Apple and HP -- outsource labor to Chinese factories like KYE's.
Lets say you make TV's....and you need a part made to build your sets...do you make it here at market prices or do you hire a slave owner to make them for you....Bill does the latter....
Welcome to the 21st century

Those parts are not made by union workers

I'm not aware where he has injected anyone. Do you have a link?
One of his companies has poked 40,000 people.

With tens of millions having been vaccinated. The vaccines started under Trump. Trump bragged about how quickly it was developed. Why not blame him?
Wow, that was a quick deflection and change of subject.

President Trump doesn’t run a pharmaceutical company making a vaccine. All he could do was trust the government’s “number one doctor”, Fauci. Of course it turned out FauXi was lying to the President, lying to the American people, and was covering up his crimes.

And the vaccines have worked.
what part of-its not a vaccine-do you not understand?---its a shot in the dark, and if there are consequences, well, thats on you

You didn't post anything to understand. You posted your conspiracy. Even Trump took it. Obviously it has made a difference.

Does that mean something...........just because orange man took it, its ok? No, operation warp speed was his snake juice. No vaccine should ever come to market in 8 months, especially new technology. We have no idea of the effects. Thats why it generally takes 8-12 years before a vaccine is brought to market.

Trump has advocated people take it. Gates is advocating people take it.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...llowers-to-get-vaccinated-against-coronavirus

That doesn't tell me anything about the effects or safety of this injection. All that says is....'look at me, I took it, now you take it".

If you wish to question that do so. I've said many times I wasn't going to condemn those who had concerns over side effects. But in this instance Gates isn't doing anything that Trump hasn't done.

Regardless of what they have or have not done they pushed an experimental injection that hasn't been thoroughly tested.

OK, argue that. It seems to be working........are there going to be side affects? Maybe. Is it a risk for some? It would seem so.

With tens of millions having been vaccinated. The vaccines started under Trump. Trump bragged about how quickly it was developed. Why not blame him?

President Trump doesn’t run a pharmaceutical company making a vaccine. All he could do was trust the government’s “number one doctor”, Fauci. Of course it turned out FauXi was lying to the President, lying to the American people, and was covering up his crimes.

what part of-its not a vaccine-do you not understand?---its a shot in the dark, and if there are consequences, well, thats on you

You didn't post anything to understand. You posted your conspiracy. Even Trump took it. Obviously it has made a difference.

Does that mean something...........just because orange man took it, its ok? No, operation warp speed was his snake juice. No vaccine should ever come to market in 8 months, especially new technology. We have no idea of the effects. Thats why it generally takes 8-12 years before a vaccine is brought to market.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...llowers-to-get-vaccinated-against-coronavirus

That doesn't tell me anything about the effects or safety of this injection. All that says is....'look at me, I took it, now you take it".

If you wish to question that do so. I've said many times I wasn't going to condemn those who had concerns over side effects. But in this instance Gates isn't doing anything that Trump hasn't done.

Regardless of what they have or have not done they pushed an experimental injection that hasn't been thoroughly tested.
It has had 300 million tests

They would be if people like Gates wanted their parts made without using slave labor in China...

And some have failed.

They would be if people like Gates wanted their parts made without using slave labor in China...
Gates is in philanthropy he doesn’t control Microsoft anymore

Over 6000 deaths and hundreds of thousands injured. Thats just the initial shot. We don't know of the long term effects. We do know that that all of the other vaccines combined over the last 10 years do not reach the death totals of this mRNA injection. That.............we do know. The experiment continues. Lets keep in mind that the swine flu injection was shut down in 1976 after 53 deaths and 50 million injections. We're way past that now.

Over 6000 deaths and hundreds of thousands injured. Thats just the initial shot. We don't know of the long term effects. We do know that that all of the other vaccines combined over the last 10 years do not reach the death totals of this mRNA injection. That.............we do know. The experiment continues. Lets keep in mind that the swine flu injection was shut down in 1976 after 53 deaths and 50 million injections. We're way past that now.

6000 out of 300 million doses

Which IMO isn't what we should be discussing. What should be discussed is why anyone has to get a vaccine at all. What are the facts here and why did this happen?

I don't see the idea of a risky vaccine as the main issue but rather why people have to get one in the first place.

53 out of 50 million doses.....swine flu injection. Shut down.

Which IMO isn't what we should be discussing. What should be discussed is why anyone has to get a vaccine at all. What are the facts here and why did this happen?

I don't see the idea of a risky vaccine as the main issue but rather why people have to get one in the first place.
Our country is returning to normal because of those of us who got vaccinated.

We will have multiple recurrences of COVID variants because of those too selfish to get vaccinated

We will have multiple recurrences of COVID variants because of those too selfish to get vaccinated
We have no idea if the injection is causing immunity. We do know that the injection doesn't prevent infection nor does it stop transmission.

Maybe so. I said it appears to be helping but those who have concerns have valid concerns.

We have no idea if the injection is causing immunity. We do know that the injection doesn't prevent infection nor does it stop transmission.
We sure do
Infections are way down so are COVID deaths
Vaccine is doing it’s job

America is reopening

We sure do

America is reopening

There is no empirical evidence showing infections are way down due to the injection. We do have evidence that people who have had the injection are transmitting and becoming infected.

We sure do

America is reopening
polly want a cracker?

delusional deflection noted....enjoy your TRUMP orgasm

Linking Gates, the closest we can legitimately come is Pirbright Institute for infectious bronchitis virus, if there is a patent at all.

That is called tax shelters.
You can do things like inflate the value of your time, and then claim you donated X amount of time to some charity.
I would never believe Gates ever cared about anything but success, power, or money.
His business practices have always been extremely cutthroat and he never tried to make a good product.

Forum List

Back