Why do you trust this guy?

Why do I trust Bill Gates?

Because he has donated tens of billions of dollars to make the world better.
must be butt buddies...typical retarded demonRAT...money, money, money....go get a job, and off welfare
and 4 people w/ brains, not you, gates is nothing but a pedophile piece of shit like xiden, willie clinton, and xidens little boy
stick the $ up your ass...im sure you would enjoy it

I'm not aware where he has injected anyone. Do you have a link?
One of his companies has poked 40,000 people.

With tens of millions having been vaccinated. The vaccines started under Trump. Trump bragged about how quickly it was developed. Why not blame him?
Wow, that was a quick deflection and change of subject.

President Trump doesn’t run a pharmaceutical company making a vaccine. All he could do was trust the government’s “number one doctor”, Fauci. Of course it turned out FauXi was lying to the President, lying to the American people, and was covering up his crimes.

And the vaccines have worked.
what part of-its not a vaccine-do you not understand?---its a shot in the dark, and if there are consequences, well, thats on you

You didn't post anything to understand. You posted your conspiracy. Even Trump took it. Obviously it has made a difference.
do you ever type anything other than your pathetic opinion?....or repeat the lies the scum drmonRATS want you to believe?...no, you don't

With tens of millions having been vaccinated. The vaccines started under Trump. Trump bragged about how quickly it was developed. Why not blame him?

President Trump doesn’t run a pharmaceutical company making a vaccine. All he could do was trust the government’s “number one doctor”, Fauci. Of course it turned out FauXi was lying to the President, lying to the American people, and was covering up his crimes.

what part of-its not a vaccine-do you not understand?---its a shot in the dark, and if there are consequences, well, thats on you

You didn't post anything to understand. You posted your conspiracy. Even Trump took it. Obviously it has made a difference.
do you ever type anything other than your pathetic opinion?....or repeat the lies the scum drmonRATS want you to believe?...no, you don't

The vaccine was created under Trump. Trump took the vaccine. It's making a difference.

When you're ill you go to a doctor, not to a Software developer.
Today he injects you a cocktail which had been never tested before ( two months are too laughable time for testing )
Is our world gonna stupid?

Gates-of-Hell-2-foto-Twitter.jpg

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg
Yes I do. If you want money for a worthy cause you go to a philanthropist. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, has given away $41.3 billion to various international and domestic causes to date. I'm not seeing him wanting to get rich off vaccines.

He donates to keep the wolves off his back....if he was as big a philanthropist as you think he is why is he still the richest man in the world?....most of these big mouth rich people use suckers like you to get even richer....stop falling for it....

He has funded pharmaceuticals that have injected indian girls with hpv vaccine without their consent. Hundreds of girls died from this experiment.

Maybe so but the gist of this thread is not trusting the vaccine. A vaccine that Trump has encouraged people to take.

Does that mean something...........just because orange man took it, its ok? No, operation warp speed was his snake juice. No vaccine should ever come to market in 8 months, especially new technology. We have no idea of the effects. Thats why it generally takes 8-12 years before a vaccine is brought to market.

must be butt buddies...typical retarded demonRAT...money, money, money....go get a job, and off welfare
and 4 people w/ brains, not you, gates is nothing but a pedophile piece of shit like xiden, willie clinton, and xidens little boy
stick the $ up your ass...im sure you would enjoy it
For some reason, I trust Bill Gates but I don’t trust you

He donates to keep the wolves off his back....if he was as big a philanthropist as you think he is why is he still the richest man in the world?....most of these big mouth rich people use suckers like you to get even richer....stop falling for it....
He is no longer the richest man in the world.
Giving away tens of billions contributed to that

He uses slave labor in china...what is wrong with you?.....

Does that mean something...........just because orange man took it, its ok? No, operation warp speed was his snake juice. No vaccine should ever come to market in 8 months, especially new technology. We have no idea of the effects. Thats why it generally takes 8-12 years before a vaccine is brought to market.

Trump has advocated people take it. Gates is advocating people take it.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...llowers-to-get-vaccinated-against-coronavirus

Slave labor for Software?

Now say you are sorry....

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...llowers-to-get-vaccinated-against-coronavirus

That doesn't tell me anything about the effects or safety of this injection. All that says is....'look at me, I took it, now you take it".

That doesn't tell me anything about the effects or safety of this injection. All that says is....'look at me, I took it, now you take it".

If you wish to question that do so. I've said many times I wasn't going to condemn those who had concerns over side effects. But in this instance Gates isn't doing anything that Trump hasn't done.

Now say you are sorry....
And this has WHAT to do with Bill Gates?

It's a bit unfair that NLC is framing this as Microsoft problem when really, lots of American and non-American gadget-makers -- including other biggies like Apple and HP -- outsource labor to Chinese factories like KYE's.

If you wish to question that do so. I've said many times I wasn't going to condemn those who had concerns over side effects. But in this instance Gates isn't doing anything that Trump hasn't done.

Regardless of what they have or have not done they pushed an experimental injection that hasn't been thoroughly tested.

Forum List

Back