Why do you think PROG-nation makes martyrs of thugs?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
There doesn't seem to be a rational explanation beyond these people are contaminated. They can't even be honest about why these thugs are killed, as though we're supposed to allow them to control our streets and responsibility is subjective.

118450780_10223165186176408_2447615078605931902_n.jpg

Last edited:
Because level headed law abiding tax paying citizens have turned away from the dem party in droves....all the dems have left are street thugs and criminals and the severely uneducated....
It’s funny that you think poor street thugs and criminals follow politics :cuckoo:
So then what are the demtard protesters doing?...its all political dummy....

There doesn't seem to be a rational explanation beyond these people are contaminated. They can't even be honest about why these thugs are killed, as though we're supposed to allow them to control our streets and responsibility is subjective.

If Satan was the head of your movement, then Criminals and Evil Doers are your Saints.

The moment you refer to the victims of police violence as "thugs" you show the reason why there are are protests across the USA. The "thugs" you speak of are the ones wearing blue uniforms and hiding behind their "qualified immunity" shields to kill over 1500 citizens every year. These are people who have not even been charged with crimes, much less convicted, but the NAZI fringe labels them as "thugs" to justify these abuses.

The propaganda attempts of the white supremacist posters on this board are laughable. Vilify the "others" - right out of the Authoritarian Dictator playbook. Your use of language to portray the victims of police violence as deserving of their fates, isn't working. In fact, it's backfiring utterly.

The moment you refer to the victims of police violence as "thugs" you show the reason why there are are protests across the USA. The "thugs" you speak of are the ones wearing blue uniforms and hiding behind their "qualified immunity" shields to kill over 1500 citizens every year. These are people who have not even been charged with crimes, much less convicted, but the NAZI fringe labels them as "thugs" to justify these abuses.
Trayvon Martin was a thug. Michael Brown was a thug. The Minneapolis druggie was a thug. You're not dealing with reality.

How to become a martyr for the cause, as written per the PROG-Doctrine.....

1. Be black

2. Live your life as a scumbag. Rape and assault someone, blow your mind with endless drugs, just be a bad person.

3. Resist arrest and threaten lives, you're going to be a GD hero, it's your chance for world-recognition.

Because level headed law abiding tax paying citizens have turned away from the dem party in droves....all the dems have left are street thugs and criminals and the severely uneducated....
It’s funny that you think poor street thugs and criminals follow politics :cuckoo:
Are you thinking that the political protestors and the street thugs are one in the same?

The propaganda attempts of the white supremacist posters on this board are laughable. Vilify the "others" - right out of the Authoritarian Dictator playbook. Your use of language to portray the victims of police violence as deserving of their fates, isn't working. In fact, it's backfiring utterly.

I learned if Dragon-Lady says it's so you can be sure it's the opposite. It's ironic you'd sport dragon-lady for a user ID, because
bc6afa257bba23b73842eb82ff92be42.jpg

Because this is the law, right wingers:
A person may not be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law

Because this is the law, right wingers:
A person may not be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law
You don't really believe that.

There are men and women who are not very good people. Of all backgrounds. There are those who may be "thugs" who clean up their act. And it may be a struggle. Most of the people killed by police are not good individuals or are living on the edge and are a threat. Most women have never been taken to the woodshed like many males have. You do not understand the nuances of getting your ass kicked in. Even in dangerous jobs it is the same for most. Someone else has to take the beatdown or suffer because of it. So how can you know if you believe everything is candy and lollipops in a bad situation. Useless deaths suck. For both the perp and the cop.

There are men and women who are not very good people. Of all backgrounds. There are those who may be "thugs" who clean up their act. And it may be a struggle. Most of the people killed by police are not good individuals or are living on the edge and are a threat. Most women have never been taken to the woodshed like many males have. You do not understand the nuances of getting your ass kicked in. Even in dangerous jobs it is the same for most. Someone else has to take the beatdown or suffer because of it. So how can you know if you believe everything is candy and lollipops in a bad situation. Useless deaths suck. For both the perp and the cop.

Ever meet an angry black man? Ever meet one that was HUGE? I have. Funny story how I was busted for smoke, at school back in the 70s, but I won't get into it. Fucking brand new bag and chamber pipe too, both nice, used once. Boy my mom wasn't happy. Anyway I was "incorrigible". It takes a special talent to be booted off work detail within the first hour, no consequences, just go home.

Anyway, Scared-Straight program, "Bubba" likes me best, go figure. He's 450 pounds easy, scars everywhere from fighting, and we're talking many from knives - this boy doesn't go down, couldn't tell you WTF. My fingers were a little frigidity for his liking, and he told me to knock it off. You know, 2" from my face? Well, I failed him, and he threw his eye at me. Think I'm kidding? It was a plastic or glass eye, he lost that too. Flash forward three years I worked for the joint. Quit that 1989, so yeah, I've seen a few angry blacks. Anger comes in all colors, but an unhinged black man ON DRUGS is a serious danger, especially when Demonicrats feed into it making thugs heroes. I wonder what MLK would say?

Last edited:
Are you thinking that the political protestors and the street thugs are one in the same?
Not thinking it...I can see it....same thugs BLM signs and guns at their side.....and new 50" TV's in their living rooms.....tell ya what dummy...why don't you go and do a survey for us....

Not thinking it...I can see it....same thugs BLM signs and guns at their side.....and new 50" TV's in their living rooms.....tell ya what dummy...why don't you go and do a survey for us....
No thanks, I don’t care enough to prove the obvious to small minded partisans who are ignoring the root causes for these protests to politicize the fringe effects

Forum List

Back