Why do you think hotter women are most likely Republican?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the answer, but I'd like to hear what you think.

For the record, they're better in the sack as well.

Democrat women dress down so that they aren't raped by democrat men....

Looking at the size of a good many liberals they must have some money. That rich/poor BS is just BS both parties have rich people and I bet the democrat party has the most. Wasn't it just last week the RNC was being accused of having high school uneducated poor bumpkins as members?

Well yea, but that's just partisan deflection.

By far, the largest general population of "hottest women" I've seen are not American women; thus they are not at all Republican. Among the traits that make them attractive, their lack of excess body fat is paramount. Yes, of course, there are obese women in those countries but not with the abundance with which one finds them in the U.S.

That's because we're a lazy entitled nation high on sugar.

It's simple:

A. Conservatives generally live cleaner lives.
B. Conservatives are more responsible, thus more likely to take care of themselves.
C. Conservatives are more likely rational thinkers. Irrational behavior impacts your health.
D. They were more likely blessed with beauty, so unlike the common feminist, they don't seek to level the playing field for their short-comings.

Feminist tend to let themselves get fat. Then they hate men for not wanting them.

I would thing a good many of them don't care if men want them.....

Wrong. All they obsess about is how men react to them.

Wrong, most men don't like lesbians, well except for the good looking ones. :D We having fun yet?
Okay, what? That didn't make any sense. Besides, I like Myself. After all, I'm a lesbian. I'm just trapped in this man's body....

:eek-52::biggrin:

I have seen a lot of good answers here. I think it is a combination of several.
But let’s dont confuse cause and effect. For instance bitter old women who were never much to look at in the first place would of want to attack attractiveness and normalcy if they themselves never gained any advantage from it. One way to do that is to become a liberal Democrat feminist. In their minds they just destroyed the young beautiful girls they envy by denying their attraction.
In their barren middle age they resent families especially. And there is no better place to attack the family than as a Democrat.
Normal young ladies, instead of wearing vaginas on their head and screaming that men are pigs, found a manly husband, raised kids, and enjoy an environment of love, companionship and comfortable respect and satisfaction in watching their children grow up happy....and don’t have to worry about being less than as age spots and wrinkles appear.
They have embraced femininity instead of feminism and their appearance will reflect that.
These liberals don’t have that.

6494EDBC-C19C-4E3A-AEEA-CE1EA11FD7F8.jpeg

Last edited:
I think it's just plain dumb to think either party has the lock on hot women.

Most Americans who identify as conservatives in America today are actually radical statists. They just don't realize it. OP is actually kind of redundant given that statists gonna state no matter what side of the false political paradigm.

Classical iberal chicks for the win. They're the only traditional conservatives left in America.

Last edited:
Left wing FemiNazi types tend to be ugly UGLY

downright NASTY

stinkin dykes...

I know the answer, but I'd like to hear what you think.

For the record, they're better in the sack as well.

Because republicans only value women if they are good looking . They consider them 2nd class . But if they are hot enough, they are allowed to hang around .

And the great irony, Republican men look like Quasimodo.

It's confidence. Liberal women tend to be weaker and more self conscious but instead of working on themselves they blame others for their faults. Conservative women either work on what they want to improve or just say screw it, I'm still pretty damn good and move on. Liberal women let their insecurities run their lives. It's why they prefer dragging others down including their men. They want a pajama boy because he's no threat to them.

It's simple:

A. Conservatives generally live cleaner lives.
B. Conservatives are more responsible, thus more likely to take care of themselves.
C. Conservatives are more likely rational thinkers. Irrational behavior impacts your health.
D. They were more likely blessed with beauty, so unlike the common feminist, they don't seek to level the playing field for their short-comings.

Agree on all accounts....BUT
I gotta tell you though, in my college years we'd target ignorant, immoral Liberal whores...they all have deep rooted daddy issues, zero self respect and are totally fucked up in the head....I could rail their ass, literally, before ever buying them a meal...they were awesome easy targets.
Love those filthy Liberal whores!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back