Why do you support Ukraine?

Why do you support Ukraine?​

I don't and I won't. Zelensky is a puny, cross-dressing fag who's a puppet for the Global Deep State.

Indeed, part of the neocon/neolib regime, with deals being made with Wall Street:

Chickenhawks are still in denial, imagining some Reaganite world of evil empires.

It doesn't work that way, We are part of NATO. trump would probably shirk his duty, but Biden is a far better man and won't.

It can never work that way because the U.S. orders NATO around. That's why the latter joined it in adventurism in the Middle East, Afghanistan, and elsewhere.

Meanwhile, the same EU members that make up NATO still make deals with Russia, even as the same "alliance" tries to open shop in Japan to counter China.

It's either the chickenhawk way or the highway.

So you could not follow, do not acknowledge all the different things gping on simultaneously at different levels, all of which touch and affect the others. If you want 'simple', 'neat', 'organized' then stay in your bubble. The world is not simple. It is neither neat nor orderly.

Anyone who tells you they can 'lay it out simply' for you is lying, and if you believe everything is simple you're a dupe.

Go back to your simple view / opinion of how the world is. It is all you've proven you can handle.

Let's just say 'we agree to disagree' to save your ego / your self-esteem....or just don't read any more of my posts, put me on ignore. I don't care.

No. My problem is you are a hypocritical ass.

You want the standard that no weapons will be sent to Ukraine unless we can guarantee that none end up in the wrong hands. Ok, if I was to propose that as a restriction for weapons here in the US, you would scream bloody murder about the Second Amendment. If I argued we should hold people responsible if their weapons are stolen, you would scream about crime and how we need to focus on the criminals. Only when the weapons are going somewhere you don’t want them to, do you suddenly demand accountability.

More than 50,000 weapons came up missing in Iraq. I heard that and wasn’t surprised. AK-47’s are all over the world because they are dealt in freely. The second most popular, M-16’s. Or their civilian Variant. Most of our enemies use AK’s. I wasn’t even surprised when the Jordanian CIA was diverting weapons we were shipping through them to Syria to the black market. I’m betting when people set up such pipelines to supply our friends they calculate out how much is going to be diverted or stolen.

Weapons are stolen daily. Every day. You rail against the criminal who steals a gun and commits a crime. You don’t denounce the fellow who had his bang stick stolen. He was a victim of the crime. You only rail against the victim when the guns are on their way somewhere you disapprove of.

So save your phony outrage.

ed56207e37e15aace7d93bc8459dab2a_768x0.png

Ok. Tell me why we can’t hold John Q. Public responsible when someone steals his weapon and commits a murder with it?

As you said, your perception is YOUR problem.

I no longer care what your perception is or what you believe. Neither are MY problem.

As you said, your perception is YOUR problem.

I no longer care what your perception is or what you believe. Neither are MY problem.

Actually when faced with your hypocrisy you stride off claiming superiority. Nonsense. Everyone has seen it.

Actually when faced with your hypocrisy you stride off claiming superiority. Nonsense. Everyone has seen it.
I gave an opinion.
I don't need your permission.
I don't need your approval.
I don't need your co.prehension
You showed it was too complicated for you.
You couldn't keep up.
You couldn't process it all.
You haveyan OPINION about my opinion
Bottom line - I DON'T CARE
:itsok:

Now your feelings are hurt because I won't respond to your trolling. You want me to acknowledge your opinion, to give it credibility...and when I refuse you try to claim it on your own based on say so.

:auiqs.jpg:

So needy, so hungry for credibility and validation ... validation of your OPINION.

THIS IS WHERE I DROP THE MIC, LAUGH AT YOU, WALK OFF, AND IGNORE YOUR CONTINUED PURSUIT / TROLLING....

DropMic.jpg

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Forum List

Back