Why do YOU support helping defend Ukrainian borders but not Americans from the drug cartels?

Nope, just shows you're a moron.
You got me curious so I tried to look and it doesn't show me anything on my account about signatures. Guess it's from the old software so if it's the one where I quoted a moron for future reference you're stuck looking at it 😆

You got me curious so I tried to look and it doesn't show me anything on my account about signatures. Guess it's from the old software so if it's the one where I quoted a moron for future reference you're stuck looking at it 😆
And your stuck obsessing about "stuffed" ballot boxes that never existed, mouth breather.

I can see by your siggy that you're a moron so fuck off & have fun doing it.

I’d love to see the guys saying that the border is open walk across the border and see just how open it is. There is a reason that hundreds (if not thousands--many are never found) are found in the desert--the border is not open. Illegal immigration is a fact of life. Posse Comitatus prevents the military from doing law enforcement.

Our efforts in Ukraine are admirable and they are working.

Illegal alien loving democrats blocked it every chance they got. From refusing to pass the necessary legislation to filing lawsuits.
So, in other words, in spite of his claiming he could get it done, the orange loser couldn’t get it done?

That sounds about right. No wonder you retards are so mad. Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:

Disagree

And I firmly believe if we gave it our all the Mexican government would not only be thankful but emboldened enough to go after their corrupt officials without the current fear of reprisal
I would highly favor joint operations, if feasible with it being a direct telegraph to the cartels, but unilateral action without their foreknowledge and approval is wrong and heavy-handed with that government, we have no intention to topple or trample.

Personally, I would be good with militarily defending the entire border shooting those that attempt to cross at non-official crossing points on sight, as they are the problem, especially the drug couriers.

Smuggling contraband is probably as old as prostitution. They can't search every vehicle crossing the border. Border officials can be corrupted.
You don't think a smugglers first option is to avoid the checkpoints?

So far we have some real winners.

1. Americans buy drugs, so let them in.
2. The war on drugs didn't work, so just let them in.
3. The border is well defended.

Yikes

My only reason for supporting the Ukranian cause is because the government forces me. Either I pay my taxes or it's up the river. I'm not going to jail over Russia.

Simple question should make for a simple answer.

You're willing to send billions in money and untold military assets to Ukraine despite the fact that Ukraine can not possibly defeat Russia unless Putin chooses to withdraw. They have neither the men to send as compared to Russia nor the military capabilities of Russia.

Yet you look the other way as hundreds of thousands are killed by the poison the Mexican cartels send across our border. Not to mention the child and sex trafficking & sex slavery.

Technically speaking it is the job of the president & congress to protect the American people first and foremost.

It's also obvious to anyone with a brain that if America used its full capabilities against the cartels as we did against Muslims in the middle east that we would CRUSH them and their operations in no time. Then we play wackamole like we did in Afghanistan for years but primarily from the air with very few assets on the ground.

So

Billions down the drain in Ukraine for nothing in return vs stomping the cartels to save US lives...
Guess you haven't heard. There are no drugs coming across the border.

Simple question should make for a simple answer.

You're willing to send billions in money and untold military assets to Ukraine despite the fact that Ukraine can not possibly defeat Russia unless Putin chooses to withdraw. They have neither the men to send as compared to Russia nor the military capabilities of Russia.

Yet you look the other way as hundreds of thousands are killed by the poison the Mexican cartels send across our border. Not to mention the child and sex trafficking & sex slavery.

Technically speaking it is the job of the president & congress to protect the American people first and foremost.

It's also obvious to anyone with a brain that if America used its full capabilities against the cartels as we did against Muslims in the middle east that we would CRUSH them and their operations in no time. Then we play wackamole like we did in Afghanistan for years but primarily from the air with very few assets on the ground.

So

Billions down the drain in Ukraine for nothing in return vs stomping the cartels to save US lives...
I support Ukraine and going after drug smugglers.

Darn. Another retard's false dichotomy bites the dust.

Forum List

Back