Why do you come to USMB?

The child is the one leveling baseless accusations, who cannot read, and who sought to attack only to be shown a fool.

You have never had anything meaningful or remotely intelligent or well thought-out to add to any discussion I have ever seen you (dis)grace with your presence.

The child is the one leveling baseless accusations, who cannot read, and who sought to attack only to be shown a fool.

You have never had anything meaningful or remotely intelligent or well thought-out to add to any discussion I have ever seen you (dis)grace with your presence.

So you admit to being a child, good for you, the first step is always the biggest.

The rest is just more of your dishonesty.

*sigh* You're still keeping up the childish 'I know you are but what am I?' thing? It's sad, really. You tried to attack me in this thread, and you just come out looking pathetic.

I pity you. I really do. Maybe smoeday, when you've learned to think things out, you can join us in the meaningful discussions and actually contribute. Until then,you are dismissed.

*sigh* You're still keeping up the childish 'I know you are but what am I?' thing? It's sad, really. You tried to attack me in this thread, and you just come out looking pathetic.

I pity you. I really do. Maybe smoeday, when you've learned to think things out, you can join us in the meaningful discussions and actually contribute. Until then,you are dismissed.

I need no pity ;) Especially from the pitiful.

As for telling me to think ... that's funny coming from the copy and paste king. :lol:

A friend offered the link and I had burnout at Hannity. Changed and not for the better. Bland boards are a bore. PC boards are a bore. Over moderated boards are a bore.

See lots of names I know but many I do not which is nice.

A friend offered the link and I had burnout at Hannity. Changed and not for the better. Bland boards are a bore. PC boards are a bore. Over moderated boards are a bore.

See lots of names I know but many I do not which is nice.

Those are good reasons. :lol:

It is nice not having too much restriction on views and opinions.

Forum List

Back