Why do White people in America only identify with the term American but nothing else?

So you have African Americans, Native Americans, Mexican Americans, or Asian Americans etc. But White people in America seems to be the outkast? Can someone help me understand this?

Thats not true, there are plenty of Irish-Americans, Italian-Americans, German-Americans etc etc

So you have African Americans, Native Americans, Mexican Americans, or Asian Americans etc. But White people in America seems to be the outkast? Can someone help me understand this?

What makes you think that? There are a plethora of hyphenated organizations and museums in Los Angeles alone that prove otherwise.

italian american museum los angeles - Google Search

German-American League of Los Angeles

Irish American Bar Association Los Angeles California

But those are different because they are all white. Its the minorites who shouldnt do the same thing because whites deserve it and others dont

...or something like that

Because that's what the fuck we are. That's also what black people SHOULD BE. As should Asians, Mexicans and Indians. Which they actually claim to be. Only NEGROES qualify their citizenship with that unnecessary African shit in front of their race.

Bullshit.

Who said anything about how long someone lived? Racism is a system not someones individual life.

You only see people in terms of their race, instead of as individuals.

If you saw them as individuals, you would not have made the statement in regards to their having practiced racism.

You are part of the problem instead of part of the solution here.
I only see people in terms of race? When did I tell you that? I see people in terms of more than just race. Race is but one facet of who they are.

Because that's what the fuck we are. That's also what black people SHOULD BE. As should Asians, Mexicans and Indians. Which they actually claim to be. Only NEGROES qualify their citizenship with that unnecessary African shit in front of their race.

Bullshit.
More REAL bullshit.

Truth hurts, eh gravity? I repeat...

Bullshit.
More REAL bullshit.

No plenty of white people call themselves Russian, Irish, Polish, German, Italian American. If they thought like you that would not be occurring. I posted the evidence of this already. Sorry dog.

]
No plenty of white people call themselves Russian, Irish, Polish, German, Italian American. If they thought like you that would not be occurring. I posted the evidence of this already. Sorry dog.

Not when they fill out their census form or an application for employment or school registration or, or, or , or their just Caucasians...ie...white people.

]

Not when they fill out their census form or an application for employment or school registration or, or, or , or their just Caucasians...ie...white people.
They do if its on their census form, application for employment, or school registration. However, what does that have to do with the fact they do call themselves by hyphenated names?

it doesn't matter where ancestors you are 30 generations removed from originated.

Bullshit.
More REAL bullshit.

They dont need to hyphenate because that shows that those people are weak..

Except white people do hyphenate because that shows strength...

They do if its on their census form, application for employment, or school registration. However, what does that have to do with the fact they do call themselves by hyphenated names?

That's the whole point. I'm almost 73 years old and have seldom if ever heard people with skin COLOR other than BLACK refer to themselves as a Russian-American, German-American, Italian-American, Polish-American, Irish-American or Asian-American in general every day to day discussion. They just DON'T do it.

They are JUST AMERICANS...period.

So are you saying that whites must embrace what is right?

We're Americans first, race/heritage second. So yeah, we're Americans. Period.

Get it?

That's the whole point. I'm almost 73 years old and have seldom if ever heard people with skin COLOR other than BLACK refer to themselves as a Russian-American, German-American, Italian-American, Polish-American, Irish-American or Asian-American in general every day to day discussion. They just DON'T do it.

I dont care how old you are. The point is that there are plenty of whites that do it. I hear it all the time. Your inability to hear has nothing to do with the fact it happens.

I dont care how old you are. The point is that there are plenty of whites that do it. I hear it all the time. Your inability to hear has nothing to do with the fact it happens.

And you're full of shit for saying that...Hi there...I'm an Arkansas-America but I've lived in Missouri for the last 62 years...so I guess I'm a Missouri-American. Before that one branch of my family came over from Germany so I guess that makes me. So I guess that makes me German-English-French-Native American-ArkansasAmerican-MissouriAmerican, right?

And you're full of shit for saying that...Hi there...I'm an Arkansas-America but I've lived in Missouri for the last 62 years...so I guess I'm a Missouri-American. Before that one branch of my family came over from Germany so I guess that makes me. So I guess that makes me German-English-French-Native American-ArkansasAmerican-MissouriAmerican, right?
I dont know what you are but what does that have to do with the fact white people use the same hyphenated names as African Americans do?

Welcome Bay Area Greek American Business Association Home

bagaba_mission.jpg

Last edited:
banner-3.gif

"Mission
The Swedish–American Historical Society is a nonprofit organization founded in 1948, with the mission of recording and interpreting the Swedish presence in America. The society is devoted to the mission of studying the Swedish emigration, its history and culture of the Swedes in North America through research, publications, programs and archives."

I dont know what you are but what does that have to do with the fact white people use the same hyphenated names as African Americans do?

I know what I am...I'm an AN AMERICAN. A PLAIN OLD AMERICAN....NOT A EUROPEAN-AMERICAN, NORTH AMERICA-AMERICAN, SOUTH AMERICA-AMERICAN, NOT A MIDDLE EASTERN-AMERICAN, NOT AN ASIAN-AMERICAN, NOT A POLISH-AMERICAN, NOT A SAMOAN-AMERICAN, NOT A MEXICAN-AMERICAN AND NOT AN AFRICAN-AMERICAN OR AN AUSTRALIAN-AMERICAN.

I know what I am...I'm an AN AMERICAN. A PLAIN OLD AMERICAN....NOT A EUROPEAN-AMERICAN, NORTH AMERICA-AMERICAN, SOUTH AMERICA-AMERICAN, NOT A MIDDLE EASTERN-AMERICAN, NOT AN ASIAN-AMERICAN, NOT A POLISH-AMERICAN, NOT A SAMOAN-AMERICAN, NOT A MEXICAN-AMERICAN AND NOT AN AFRICAN-AMERICAN OR AN AUSTRALIAN-AMERICAN.
I dont get your point? You dont speak for all white people or have you forgotten the topic?

That's wonderful...meanwhile they don't go around calling themselves Scottish-American the other 364/5 days a year. Just plain old Americans.

Forum List

Back