Why do we still have US service members dying in Afghanistan?

Because the Empire must rule.

BTW didn't Big Ears make a campaign promise years ago, to remove our troops from that country? I don't recall any criticism of him for this broken promise, in the MSM. Strange no?

Yes he did, he lied. Now Trump said he was going to....he lied....amazing how alike the two men are.

Trump's agenda was sabotaged by the deep state. that's why his administration is full of neocons now.

Oh! The Deep State...

Can you tell us how we join the Deep State...
How do I know someone is in the Deep State, is there a membership list?
Who founded the Deep State?
Is the Deep State hold charity status or is for profit?

So many questions...

I mean if helps you sleep at night living in denial that there exists secretive government agencies who conspire behind closed doors to manipulate elected politicians into doing their bidding...more power to you, I guess.

C4CP.jpg~c200

Wow dude you are pretty goddamn naive if you think the government of the most powerful nation in history doesn't have a lot of skeletons in it's closet.

another person who finds our service members dying for no reason a laughing matter.

You wouldn't understand how real men think, but death holds no fear for these guys.

spoken like a true internet bad-ass that talks shit from behind his computer in his parent's basement while never having the balls to serve you nation yourself.

Trust me, I know these men, I served with them for 20 years, they do not want to die in that shithole of a country. 99% of them are pissed as fuck they are still being sent over there.

Yes he did, he lied. Now Trump said he was going to....he lied....amazing how alike the two men are.

Trump's agenda was sabotaged by the deep state. that's why his administration is full of neocons now.

Oh! The Deep State...

So many questions...

I mean if helps you sleep at night living in denial that there exists secretive government agencies who conspire behind closed doors to manipulate elected politicians into doing their bidding...more power to you, I guess.

C4CP.jpg~c200

Wow dude you are pretty goddamn naive if you think the government of the most powerful nation in history doesn't have a lot of skeletons in it's closet.

skeletons in the closet does not equal secretive government agencies who conspire behind closed doors to manipulate elected politicians into doing their bidding

BTW didn't Big Ears make a campaign promise years ago, to remove our troops from that country? I don't recall any criticism of him for this broken promise, in the MSM. Strange no?

Get a grip, the bankers want us there and there we'll stay .

More Firefighters were killed in the line of duty in the U.S. (10) than U.S. Troops killed in Afghanistan (7) in 2019 . Obama's failed plan to withdraw Troops only gave the enemy more confidence. My guess is that President Trump will do the right thing if he ever gets support from the radicals in the democrat party who seem to worry more about his tax returns than Afghanistan.

Oh! The Deep State...

So many questions...

Hang on... I just to know about them... How to join... Is there Dental Plan, stuff like that...

Why can't you tell us about this, since you are so knowledgeable?

Oh! The Deep State...

So many questions...

C4CP.jpg~c200

skeletons in the closet does not equal secretive government agencies who conspire behind closed doors to manipulate elected politicians into doing their bidding

Secretive government agencies AND super wealthy influencers. Have you ever read some declassified documents from the CIA and FBI? They've done some really shady stuff and lied to the American people about it. Assassinations, false flag terrorist attacks, all kinds of crazy shit. And that's only what they've let us see. There's certainly worse plots and conspiracies that will never be declassified. Anyway, that's going off topic.

I do believe Trump was pressured into backtracking on his promises to completely withdraw from Afghanistan. I also believe that the powers that be want war with Syria and Iran at some point in the near future.

O got himself a peace prize for warring it up and starting more conflicts in the ME. There was never any criticism from the MSM.

I'm not crazy about American interventionism but -- Here it is

After Viet Nam, very few Countries trusted us. They were reluctant to enter into mutual defense treaties (or Executive Agreements) because they feared we'd cut and run. Like we did to the Vietnamese.

Which brought about Pol Pot and his 2 million murdered and, most people don't know this but, the Vietnamese communists were actually worse after we left.

That distrust lasted until Desert Storm

If we have a president foolish enough to send Troops into a shit hole like Asscrackistan, we need to either finish the job or fuck that place up so bad, they'll stay in the Stone Age for 5 more Centuries.

Should we be there?

No. But that is irrelevant.

The fact is, we ARE there.

Academic conversations like this are for people, like the wing-wiper turned pansy deliverer, with paper assholes.

We need to get out but not before we kill the lousy bastards that caused us to go there in the first place.

Plus, and this is a biggie, there was no need to send Jarheads there anyway. When are our IDIOT Generals ever going to figure out that Conventional Troops in these types of situations are nothing more than targets.

One Hundred Special Forces did in 100 days what the ENTIRE Russian Army couldn't do in TEN YEARS. in the beginning of that cluster fuck over there.

There was no need to send Conventional Troops to Asscrackistan. All they ever do is piss off the locals and get in the way anyhow

THAT is your Deep State at work. THAT is on GW.

Trump chooses who fills his administration, he has nobody to blame but himself
and he makes that choice a lot more often than he should have to.

After Viet Nam, very few Countries trusted us. They were reluctant to enter into mutual defense treaties (or Executive Agreements) because they feared we'd cut and run. Like we did to the Vietnamese.

Which brought about Pol Pot and his 2 million murdered and, most people don't know this but, the Vietnamese communists were actually worse after we left.

If we have a president foolish enough to send Troops into a shit hole like Asscrackistan, we need to either finish the job or fuck that place up so bad, they'll stay in the Stone Age for 5 more Centuries.

Should we be there?

Academic conversations like this are for people, like the wing-wiper turned pansy deliverer, with paper assholes.

We need to get out but not before we kill the lousy bastards that caused us to go there in the first place.

Plus, and this is a biggie, there was no need to send Jarheads there anyway. When are our IDIOT Generals ever going to figure out that Conventional Troops in these types of situations are nothing more than targets.

One Hundred Special Forces did in 100 days what the ENTIRE Russian Army couldn't do in TEN YEARS. in the beginning of that cluster fuck over there.

There was no need to send Conventional Troops to Asscrackistan. All they ever do is piss off the locals and get in the way anyhow

while i don't disagree with a lot of what you're saying, it seems we've killed a lot of the "bastards" that were the reason we go there. but killing them just seems to make more of them mad at us.

seems to be a shitty way to break out of a shitty cycle.

Should we be there?

while i don't disagree with a lot of what you're saying, it seems we've killed a lot of the "bastards" that were the reason we go there. but killing them just seems to make more of them mad at us.

seems to be a shitty way to break out of a shitty cycle.
I used to believe that timelines for withdrawal were a bad idea, but in this situation, the timeline would put pressure on the locals to take control.

We should do a 30-day pullout timeline.....and fucking leave.

More Firefighters were killed in the line of duty in the U.S. (10) than U.S. Troops killed in Afghanistan (7) in 2019 . Obama's failed plan to withdraw Troops only gave the enemy more confidence. My guess is that President Trump will do the right thing if he ever gets support from the radicals in the democrat party who seem to worry more about his tax returns than Afghanistan.

Trump is the CIC, he does not need the support of congress to bring troops home

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So explain to us how the Democrats are in charge of Afghanistan...

You got to love it...
Invaded by a Republican to find a guy

Democrat finds him, in a different country

Republican's were in charge for of House, Senate and Presidency for two years

Now it is the Dems fault!!!!

If it were up to me all of our troops would be out of the middle east.

Then we can sit back and watch the death cult member kill each other and destroy their shitholes.

We've lost enough blood and treasure in the Middle East. A place that is perpetually at war.

We can watch the fuckers kill themselves. More than works for me.

I love the hypocrisy here.

I want all of you Patriots to think about this caterwauling by scum of the Earth dimocrap FILTH who PRETEND to care about our troops.

That's rich.

6g57.jpg

dimocraps are scum

I love the hypocrisy here.

I want all of you Patriots to think about this caterwauling by scum of the Earth dimocrap FILTH who PRETEND to care about our troops.

That's rich.

6g57.jpg

dimocraps are scum

This from the fucking moron that thinks our service members do not care about dying in some far away shithole county

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back