Why do we still have US service members dying in Afghanistan?

Because the Empire must rule.

BTW didn't Big Ears make a campaign promise years ago, to remove our troops from that country? I don't recall any criticism of him for this broken promise, in the MSM. Strange no?

BTW didn't Big Ears make a campaign promise years ago, to remove our troops from that country? I don't recall any criticism of him for this broken promise, in the MSM. Strange no?

Yes he did, he lied. Now Trump said he was going to....he lied....amazing how alike the two men are.

Yes he did, he lied. Now Trump said he was going to....he lied....amazing how alike the two men are.

Trump's agenda was sabotaged by the deep state. that's why his administration is full of neocons now.

Trump's agenda was sabotaged by the deep state. that's why his administration is full of neocons now.

Trump chooses who fills his administration, he has nobody to blame but himself

Does he? really? Did we elect a god-king or a goofy old man who doesn't have any experience in politics?

Does he? really? Did we elect a god-king or a goofy old man who doesn't have any experience in politics?

You are not a fan of personal responsibility are you? it is not your fault you are a racist, Trump is not responsible for the people he hires.

you really should be a liberal, you have all of their bad habits down pat.

Oh! The Deep State...

Can you tell us how we join the Deep State...
How do I know someone is in the Deep State, is there a membership list?
Who founded the Deep State?
Is the Deep State hold charity status or is for profit?

So many questions...

Oh! The Deep State...

So many questions...

I mean if helps you sleep at night living in denial that there exists secretive government agencies who conspire behind closed doors to manipulate elected politicians into doing their bidding...more power to you, I guess.

Oh! The Deep State...

So many questions...

I mean if helps you sleep at night living in denial that there exists secretive government agencies who conspire behind closed doors to manipulate elected politicians into doing their bidding...more power to you, I guess.

C4CP.jpg~c200

Oh! The Deep State...

So many questions...

Sure thing, cowpoker....

To join the Deep State, you need to go to a VERY expensive school, get a useless job in a useless field like politics or the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM and work your way up.

Ever notice (of course not, you're too stupid) that the vast majority of Deep Staters are related to someone already part of the Deep State? Especially in Hollywood and in the DISGUSTING FILTH??

The very best way to join the Deep State, to be welcomed into it with open arms......??

Get squirted out of the right crotch.

Otherwise, you're just another prol

Forum List

Back