Why do this Board’s Left wingers suddenly dislike Putin

what is your imagination of being tough, prevaricator? can you define your terms?

Well, stopping a planned missile defense system in Poland, because Putin didn't like it....not being tough on Putin.

If Putin Said, "Don't put that missile defense system in Poland" and Obama said, "Nigga, now I'm gonna build two of them", that would have been being tough.

Well, stopping a planned missile defense system in Poland, because Putin didn't like it....not being tough on Putin.

If Putin Said, "Don't put that missile defense system in Poland" and Obama said, "Nigga, now I'm gonna build two of them", that would have been being tough.
would it have been wise? or helpful?

So, let me correct you for the umpteenth time:

just as Trump didn’t call Putin a genius, so too I am not calling Brandon a pedophile.

Try to follow along.
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt now, is it?
1646097542734.png

Why do this Board’s Left wingers suddenly dislike Putin? I mean. Before, they only disliked Putin because they bought Hillary’s paid for “story” that Putin and Trump were somehow pals. 🙄

But we all now realize that the entire Trump- Russia “collusion” hoax was a rancid fiction foisted on the American people by Hillary, the DNC and by their handmaiden apparatchik main stream media. Up until the Hillary disinformation campaign, the Dems all loved Russia. Brandon’s PR spokesfool, Jen “the Red” Psaki, even wore that pretty little Russian hat. View attachment 608811

The Democrap Parody and the liberal ignorati used to spend all day every day pissing all over America. Now, suddenly, they wish to appear to be the “ones” who are “patriotic.” They dishonestly and bombastically even try to contend that opposition to our enfeebled demented President is somehow “unAmerican.”

And none of them can fathom how transparently and fully fraudulent we realize they are. Well, I don’t mind assisting in the process of bursting their bubbles.

The DNC didn’t even have flags displayed at their presidential debates or at their nominating convention. (Ok. One or two. But hardly any flown or hoisted with pride and patriotism.) The very word “patriotism” used to enrage them in fact. We all remember.

Liberals of USMB, members of the DNC and your fellow travelers hiding behind the terms “liberals” and “progressives,” we are on to you. Your pathetic rhetoric won’t prevent the truth from shining. Brightly. In the words of former President Hussein Obumbler, you want to “fundamentally change” America. So don’t keep trying to pretend that you like our Republic. You don’t. Don’t continue to pretend that you’re “proud” of the United States. You aren’t. Nobody wants to fundamentally change something of which they are proud.
Liking putin doesn't make you a "right winger." It makes you a traitor. TRAITOR

If you disagree with my statement, perhaps you can explain to the class why your acknowledgement of reality should be sought, should be required, and it should be expected.

My knees are fine. How's your butthurt? Seems pretty inflamed.
bla bla bla, lame man. the next time you contribute something original or interesting to anything will be your first.

Liking putin doesn't make you a "right winger." It makes you a traitor. TRAITOR
That’s stupid. Doing something traitorous makes you a traitor. “traitor”

Trying to properly assess one’s enemies strengths and weaknesses is not even remotely doing anything traitorous.

Words have meaning regardless of how much that fact offends liberals.

Last edited:
You have to admit Putin screwed up the whole, "let the government tell you how to live your life" plan.
Nowhere near as bad the Dems have. Don't forget, Russia is still reinventing itself after Soviet Era. That's not something that happens.overnight. You don't just suddenly become a utopian democracy overnight after your fascist state loses its grip on it's communist tool. Russia has come a long way in 30 years. Did the American South just suddenly become cuddly and free of racism? It STILL maintains sentiments and scars from the old days 16 decades later. After the slaves were emancipated they suddenly had nowhere to go and nothing to do. It's taken that long for the dust to settle and still the shadows of the past lurk around.

Likewise, Russia has come a long way in just 3 decades. They have issues lingering from the Soviet days that, like a critical medical procedure, takes a long time to recuperate from. You might criticize Putin for maintaining some tight policies...but look how the elitism and entitlement have corrupted us, i e. those with a degree of success using that success to step on others to have even more. Those policies in Russia may seem tough by our standards, but many of them are in place to prevent Russia from becoming a global whore with it's priveleged pecking order of hypocrites like the U.S. has become under the Democrats.

Under Putin the average monthly income increased by about $600/mo. Of course this and other new perks of Russian liife made him popular in the 90's. But he began to fall out of favor with some of his new supporters by putting the brakes on the new middle class crafting itself into a priveleged upper class. The American Dems are a priveleged upper class who robs the middle class to create a welfare class of loyal supporters of which there are untold hoards including freed ex cons, illegal aliens, and mentally illl people who are given special attention and validation for the illness, almost glorifying it. That does NOT happen in Russia. Russia still has some of its old Soviet clothes in it's wardrobe. But unless you become a raging success overnight you don't suddenly switch out your entire wardrobe.

Why do this Board’s Left wingers suddenly dislike Putin? I mean. Before, they only disliked Putin because they bought Hillary’s paid for “story” that Putin and Trump were somehow pals. 🙄

But we all now realize that the entire Trump- Russia “collusion” hoax was a rancid fiction foisted on the American people by Hillary, the DNC and by their handmaiden apparatchik main stream media. Up until the Hillary disinformation campaign, the Dems all loved Russia. Brandon’s PR spokesfool, Jen “the Red” Psaki, even wore that pretty little Russian hat. View attachment 608811

The Democrap Parody and the liberal ignorati used to spend all day every day pissing all over America. Now, suddenly, they wish to appear to be the “ones” who are “patriotic.” They dishonestly and bombastically even try to contend that opposition to our enfeebled demented President is somehow “unAmerican.”

And none of them can fathom how transparently and fully fraudulent we realize they are. Well, I don’t mind assisting in the process of bursting their bubbles.

The DNC didn’t even have flags displayed at their presidential debates or at their nominating convention. (Ok. One or two. But hardly any flown or hoisted with pride and patriotism.) The very word “patriotism” used to enrage them in fact. We all remember.

Liberals of USMB, members of the DNC and your fellow travelers hiding behind the terms “liberals” and “progressives,” we are on to you. Your pathetic rhetoric won’t prevent the truth from shining. Brightly. In the words of former President Hussein Obumbler, you want to “fundamentally change” America. So don’t keep trying to pretend that you like our Republic. You don’t. Don’t continue to pretend that you’re “proud” of the United States. You aren’t. Nobody wants to fundamentally change something of which they are proud.
I am a Democrat and I never said I disliked Putin.

Oh, like Joe did with the Taliban, giving them billions of dollars worth of military hardware?

Protip: Use a spotter when you backpedal.
You mean the stuff that was disabled and booby trapped?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

TRAITORS are so dumb. TRAITOR

Forum List

Back