Why do this Board’s Left wingers suddenly dislike Putin

Why do this Board’s Left wingers suddenly dislike Putin?

Because the Forsage Club in Kiev isn't taking Reservations at the moment ... :thup:

1646093030019.png

Easy.

The board leftists like or dislike whoever the globalist media tells them to like or dislike.

You have to admit that never having to think saves them a lot of head space so they can focus on other matters of concern like learning the latest genders or finding better ways to apologize for the color of their skin*

*Only if white. Otherwise, it is finding better ways to bully others by using it.

So...if someone were to say that someone else made pedophile moves.....that isn't calling them a pedophile?
You mean if I say that BRANDON fondled a little pre- or barely- pubescent little girl’s nipple, and I consider that to be a pedophilelike move?

Yeah. There is a distinction between saying that Brandon exhibited some pedophile-like behavior and declaring that he is a pedophile.

Similarly, there is a distinction between contending that Putin’s strategic move was “genius” and saying that Putin is a genius.

You mean if I say that BRANDON fondled a little pre- or barely- pubescent little girl’s nipple, and I consider that to be a pedophilelike move?

Yeah. There is a distinction between saying that Brandon exhibited some pedophile-like behavior and declaring that he is a pedophile.

Similarly, there is a distinction between contending that Putin’s strategic move was “genius” and saying that Putin is a genius.
Interesting that you have to talk about a specific person....so, just like trump calling Putin a genius, you are calling President Biden a pedophile.

Interesting that you have to talk about a specific person....so, just like trump calling Putin a genius, you are calling President Biden a pedophile.
So, let me correct you for the umpteenth time:

just as Trump didn’t call Putin a genius, so too I am not calling Brandon a pedophile.

Try to follow along.

Forum List

Back