Why do this Board’s Left wingers suddenly dislike Putin

Is that your "comprehensive" reply? You were all for Russia when Hillary was paying people to spy on the president citing Russia, Russia, Russia! Show me where you ever denounced the democrats for their lies and crimes as now exposed by Durham?

Show us where you ever agreed with Romney when he told Barry in 2012 they were our biggest threat?

WHO defended Russia? Democrats.

WHO gave Russia a bunch of our uranium? Democrats.

WHO pulled the mid-European defense shield and hit the reset button with Putin? Democrats.

Is that your "comprehensive" reply? You were all for Russia when Hillary was paying people to spy on the president citing Russia, Russia, Russia! Show me where you ever denounced the democrats for their lies and crimes as now exposed by Durham?

Show us where you ever agreed with Romney when he told Barry in 2012 they were our biggest threat?

WHO defended Russia? Democrats.

WHO gave Russia a bunch of our uranium? Democrats.

WHO pulled the mid-European defense shield and hit the reset button with Putin? Democrats.
No one gave Russia so much as a gram of uranium, dipshit. I can't believe there are tards still parroting that hoax.

As for Russia, you will find I have never defended Russia. But then I'm not a Democrat.

I'm an old school Cold Warrior and KGB Putin has never fooled me for one second, unlike Trump and his gay love for the motherfucker.

We always hated Putin and could not understand why Trump defended him

Except when ya love him. Remember that time Hillary got on tv and nearly drooled whilst showing off her big, red, shiny knob- i mean- shiny red "re-set" button for herr pootin... I wonder what she ever did with that embarrassingly idiotic stooge prop?

Hope she crammed it up an ass that deserved it. Like her own.

Steele Dossier. FUNDED by the CLINTON CAMPAIGN.

Funny how you're using links from sources you refuse to accept from me.

Why is that?

Except when ya love him. Remember that time Hillary got on tv and nearly drooled whilst showing off her big, red, shiny knob- i mean- shiny red "re-set" button for herr pootin... I wonder what she ever did with that embarrassingly idiotic stooge prop?

Your link to that isn't working.

Steele Dossier. FUNDED by the CLINTON CAMPAIGN.

pro-tip: next time, read your sources.

The only Person who is calling Putin a “genius” is Putin’s most loyal asset: Donald Trump.

Last edited:
They think everyone else is as gullible as they are.

B-but, if they were so gullible, why wouldn't they fall for it and be trying to turn the tables?

And if you were so smart, why would the table even matter to you?

TELL US what is so good about Joe?

Surely, a smart man such as yourself can answer such an easy question.

B-but, if they were so gullible, why wouldn't they fall for it and be trying to turn the tables?

And if you were so smart, why would the table even matter to you?

TELL US what is so good about Joe?

Surely, a smart man such as yourself can answer such an easy question.
Are you pulling any muscles with all that Putin back-pedaling?

The only Person who calling Putin a “genius” is Putin’s most loyal asset: Donald Trump.

Trump is just stating the obvious.

It doesn't take a genius to out-think Biden.

Biden made Putin look like a genius.

Look! Joe is gonna try to answer another direct question:

UZWxVye.gif

The only Person who calling Putin a “genius” is Putin’s most loyal asset: Donald Trump.

Lawks a mussy!

Not that gawdammed Trump again

I swear...

Pssssttt... I didn't mention it either so...

Why do this Board’s Left wingers suddenly dislike Putin? I mean. Before, they only disliked Putin because they bought Hillary’s paid for “story” that Putin and Trump were somehow pals. 🙄

But we all now realize that the entire Trump- Russia “collusion” hoax was a rancid fiction foisted on the American people by Hillary, the DNC and by their handmaiden apparatchik main stream media. Up until the Hillary disinformation campaign, the Dems all loved Russia. Brandon’s PR spokesfool, Jen “the Red” Psaki, even wore that pretty little Russian hat. View attachment 608811

The Democrap Parody and the liberal ignorati used to spend all day every day pissing all over America. Now, suddenly, they wish to appear to be the “ones” who are “patriotic.” They dishonestly and bombastically even try to contend that opposition to our enfeebled demented President is somehow “unAmerican.”

And none of them can fathom how transparently and fully fraudulent we realize they are. Well, I don’t mind assisting in the process of bursting their bubbles.

The DNC didn’t even have flags displayed at their presidential debates or at their nominating convention. (Ok. One or two. But hardly any flown or hoisted with pride and patriotism.) The very word “patriotism” used to enrage them in fact. We all remember.

Liberals of USMB, members of the DNC and your fellow travelers hiding behind the terms “liberals” and “progressives,” we are on to you. Your pathetic rhetoric won’t prevent the truth from shining. Brightly. In the words of former President Hussein Obumbler, you want to “fundamentally change” America. So don’t keep trying to pretend that you like our Republic. You don’t. Don’t continue to pretend that you’re “proud” of the United States. You aren’t. Nobody wants to fundamentally change something of which they are proud.
What's left of your common sense is pouring out of your damaged skull to the floor about your feet, and appears to be terminal!

And no, I'm an Indy. So save that worn out bit of stupidity for another day of partisan gainsay!!!!

Forum List

Back