Why do this Board’s Left wingers suddenly dislike Putin

Is that your "comprehensive" reply? You were all for Russia when Hillary was paying people to spy on the president citing Russia, Russia, Russia! Show me where you ever denounced the democrats for their lies and crimes as now exposed by Durham?

Show us where you ever agreed with Romney when he told Barry in 2012 they were our biggest threat?

WHO defended Russia? Democrats.

WHO gave Russia a bunch of our uranium? Democrats.

WHO pulled the mid-European defense shield and hit the reset button with Putin? Democrats.

The greatest supporters of Putin have and will always be Trump and most Trumpers.

Citing CNN as evidence for that canard? Lol!

:laughing0301:

The height ^ of Synthia’s ability to discuss and debate! It’s ok. From Synthia, nobody expects anything of substance.
You post a photo of Psaki wearing a gift, just presented to her, by the Russian foreign minister, and you've got the balls to talk about the ability to debate? :lol:

Anytime, motherfucker. You couldn't last 5 posts with me in a facts only debate.

The left has known about Psaki's little pink Russian hat ever since she was appointed by Biden. The truth is, they don't really care. They think it's "hip", "cool", or "trendy", just like the Che t-shirts they used to wear.
It's a hat, snowflake.

You post a photo of Psaki wearing a gift, just presented to her, by the Russian foreign minister, and you've got the balls to talk about the ability to debate? :lol:

Anytime, motherfucker. You couldn't last 5 posts with me in a facts only debate.
You couldn’t engage in a facts only debate you asshole.

At least (unlike you) I resort to honesty. You? Never. For example, just because little red is a Brandon stooge with zero credibility, I feel comfortable admitting that she looked cute.

You are such a fraudulent little poseur, you cite an obviously jocular tweet by Trump as “proof” of some idiotic and baseless claim that they are pals.

You and your infantile crew hate Trump so much that you turn your back on the liberal and progressive foundation of the DNC: Marxism. But only temporarily. We all know you’ll be back to sucking Russian ass as soon as it’s no longer needed for you to use Putin as a tool against Trump.

The left has known about Psaki's little pink Russian hat ever since she was appointed by Biden. The truth is, they don't really care. They think it's "hip", "cool", or "trendy", just like the Che t-shirts they used to wear.
Ah....one of those who voted to support Putin.

Rootin' for Putin.

Last edited:
Is that your "comprehensive" reply? You were all for Russia when Hillary was paying people to spy on the president citing Russia, Russia, Russia! Show me where you ever denounced the democrats for their lies and crimes as now exposed by Durham?

Show us where you ever agreed with Romney when he told Barry in 2012 they were our biggest threat?

WHO defended Russia? Democrats.

WHO gave Russia a bunch of our uranium? Democrats.

WHO pulled the mid-European defense shield and hit the reset button with Putin? Democrats.

well I voted for Romney too, I would have voted gop in 2008 but McCain was a touch insane, imo. But there wasn't really a goper running in 16 or 20

More lies.

Steele Dossier. FUNDED by the CLINTON CAMPAIGN.

Forum List

Back