“Why Do They Think Islam Is a Religion of Peace?”

as of them electing Their mental case ass hole, they are way worse.

Calling someone an "ass hole" does not further your cause by an inch but rather sets your views on the far dark side. If you are just fuming to your self out loud the I can only hope this tyrant of yours helps you get through the day and into tomorrow. Otherwise if you want to engage in a real conversation I suggest you wash your mouth out with soap, rinse twice, drink a cold glass of water and then, only then should you return to this discussion.
just a suggestion,
no animosity intended or implied

Oops, probably to late at night when I wrote that. There is no comparison in history that Christian have attacked and killed more Muslims then the other way around and there are way less Muslims to begin with.

Okay, first of all, it's "fewer", not "less". Second of all, history is not defined as "things I'm just SURE are true, no I have no proof, I just KNOW".

I can only assume that when you say "way less [sic] Muslims", you're simply lumping all white people, or all non-Muslims, into the "Christian" category.

Here's some ACTUAL history, as opposed to the "I just know" variety.

Islam has been slaughtering and converting-by-the-sword since its inception in the 7th century. Back then, North Africa was almost entirely Christian, and accounted for approximately half of the world's Christian population. You see an indigenous Christian population in North Africa today? Me either.

And let's not forget the millions of European Christians enslaved by the Muslims, or killed by repeated Muslim invasions into Europe and the Byzantine Empire, which was the cause of the Crusades (yes, I know, you "knew" that the Crusades were an agressive act by Christians on "peaceful" Muslims, but they were actually defensive and a reaction to Muslim depredations).

If you'd like to get more current, we can take a look at the millions of people Muslims killed in Eastern Europe in the 20th century. And that's just their aggressions toward Christians. I haven't even mentioned how many millions of non-Christian, non-Muslim people they've killed in their various attempts to take over other parts of the world.
If that's your case it's just nonsense, I can match you for every Muslim that killed a Christian by the same number of Christians that kill Muslims. Historically it's even worse. Every Crusade was to kill Muslims by Christians. So your just another hater I guess. A hater that is trying to sell bullshit , like he is some kind of expert , your no expert , in fact you have no clue.
Dude, you're blind to the truth. You're lying to yourself as much as to him.
You can't even make a sensible case for Muslims over the same acts as Christians , you would simply make a fool out of your self trying.
What part of "the Muslims Did it first, or The Muslims Started It." do you not understand?

Leftists never seem to grasp that. They simply can't wrap their minds around the possibility that history didn't start with the response to Muslim aggression, so they see the response as the original aggression.

Leftists are insane.

`
I consider the Islamic's no better or worse than the evangelicals.

Yeah? How many millions of people have Evangelicals slaughtered in job lots, or converted by the sword? Name me the planes Evangelicals have hijacked and flown into buildings. Name me the ships Evangelicals pirated and killed people on. Tell me about the thriving slave trade the Evangelicals created and ran for centuries.

Wonderful moral equivalency you've got going there . . . if you ignore the fact that there's no "moral" to it.

Okay, first of all, it's "fewer", not "less". Second of all, history is not defined as "things I'm just SURE are true, no I have no proof, I just KNOW".

I can only assume that when you say "way less [sic] Muslims", you're simply lumping all white people, or all non-Muslims, into the "Christian" category.

Here's some ACTUAL history, as opposed to the "I just know" variety.

Islam has been slaughtering and converting-by-the-sword since its inception in the 7th century. Back then, North Africa was almost entirely Christian, and accounted for approximately half of the world's Christian population. You see an indigenous Christian population in North Africa today? Me either.

And let's not forget the millions of European Christians enslaved by the Muslims, or killed by repeated Muslim invasions into Europe and the Byzantine Empire, which was the cause of the Crusades (yes, I know, you "knew" that the Crusades were an agressive act by Christians on "peaceful" Muslims, but they were actually defensive and a reaction to Muslim depredations).

If you'd like to get more current, we can take a look at the millions of people Muslims killed in Eastern Europe in the 20th century. And that's just their aggressions toward Christians. I haven't even mentioned how many millions of non-Christian, non-Muslim people they've killed in their various attempts to take over other parts of the world.
If that's your case it's just nonsense, I can match you for every Muslim that killed a Christian by the same number of Christians that kill Muslims. Historically it's even worse. Every Crusade was to kill Muslims by Christians. So your just another hater I guess. A hater that is trying to sell bullshit , like he is some kind of expert , your no expert , in fact you have no clue.
Dude, you're blind to the truth. You're lying to yourself as much as to him.
You can't even make a sensible case for Muslims over the same acts as Christians , you would simply make a fool out of your self trying.
What part of "the Muslims Did it first, or The Muslims Started It." do you not understand?
Well how bright could that nonsense be. Ya you bet they started it first, like how in the hell would you know. about the historic relationship the these two religions . That's the trouble with blind hate , you get blind reasons.

Well, "how in the hell would we know" is actually contained in the phrase "historical relationship". In other words, dimwit, it's HISTORY. It's not even history that the Muslims DENY, if you bothered to find that out at all.

That's the trouble with blind hate: you get moronic excuses and projection.

`
as of them electing Their mental case ass hole, they are way worse. How do you get a person who claims to be Christian to vote for their pile of shit pagan.

I just heard, "Opposing my agenda is a worse evil than slaughtering millions of people!" Was that actually what you meant to say? Because, dude, that really makes you sound like an utter asshole.

as of them electing Their mental case ass hole, they are way worse. How do you get a person who claims to be Christian to vote for their pile of shit pagan.
`
I can't answer that question. Perspective and personal experience on my part, I just consider both to be cults. See I'm 34, going to 35 soon enough and I've already picked up some rather peculiar habits. One of them is mistrust. I could call it "caution" but it's a bit more brittle than that.

Oh my God, could you maybe conduct your auto-erotic love affair offline? You're kinda making me throw up in my mouth here.

`
I can't answer that question. Perspective and personal experience on my part, I just consider both to be cults. See I'm 34, going to 35 soon enough and I've already picked up some rather peculiar habits. One of them is mistrust. I could call it "caution" but it's a bit more brittle than that.

Oh my God, could you maybe conduct your auto-erotic love affair offline? You're kinda making me throw up in my mouth here.
Endless nothing, waste of bandwidth, get off my page , go away.

`

I just heard, "Opposing my agenda is a worse evil than slaughtering millions of people!" Was that actually what you meant to say? Because, dude, that really makes you sound like an utter asshole.
Your gone

`
Evangelicals don't behead infidels.

`

Your gone
No he isn't. Ignore doesn't make anyone gone, it makes you blind to what they have to say.

all three desert religions, clergy have been at the forefront of genocides, persecution and victimization of the innocent throughout history to the present day - supported by their selfabsorbed, selfrighteous congregations.

- their thinly veiled political document, bible disguised as a religion.

`

True story. Worst they do is preach at you until your ears bleed. And you can actually choose to just walk away while they're talking, and they won't even stop you.

`

Your gone
No he isn't. Ignore doesn't make anyone gone, it makes you blind to what they have to say.

Hey, if he's too much of a pussy to tolerate even knowing that other opinions exist, and is actually willing to admit to being such a pussy in public, that's entirely between him and his micro-dick.

anyone here could bury you and your few hate attacts on what you say Muslims do To Christians, with what Christians have done to Muslims over history.
Thats adorable and all, but we live in the year 2018. So anyone who did that would be an annoying pest and an intellectual fraud.

gplus1326726302.jpg

5ba8fdeee09ea%255B1%255D.jpeg
You're not helping your case or credibility to post fake quotes and fake photos. Just a bit of free advice from someone who agrees with some of what you are saying.

Please explain why they're fake.
The quote is fake and the image is photoshopped. Both are fakes.

`
They pushed hard for the death penalty for gays in Uganda - How Uganda was seduced by anti-gay conservative evangelicals

Yes, and I'm sure the "evangelicals" in Uganda are the only people in that country who feel that way about homosexuals, just as I'm sure all evangelicals in the rest of the world richly deserve to be tarred with the same brush because of one group in one country.

Can I just mention the awe with which I view your intolerance on behalf of tolerance? That level of hypocrisy is not easy to achieve. Brava!

Forum List

Back