Why do they still make 38 special revolvers?

Why do they still make 38 special revolvers?​

325f06967ddd1215fd1b9ee3c1acccad--politics-quotes.jpg

The N-frame and the K-frame are very close to the same size and weight.
There's really not enough difference to pick one over the other.
I am sure some models are close in weight and size but my colt detective is a lot lighter and smaller than my 357 with the same barrel and my 5 shot snubnose is a lot smaller and lighter

I wouldnt be worried about my Tinnitus when someone is trying to kill me.
I can see it for target shooting.
the 357 is mainly a bedroom gun and I do keep 357s in it for that,, the other one is in parts right now because some dumbass had it in a box in his basement and its all rusted up, hope to get it back together this year,,

when I carry its a browning 380 13 shot or a ruger 9mm 5 shot,,
I do have a little 25 semi auto pocket gun I carry from time to time,

Didn't Skynyrd answer this question years ago?

Ain't good for nothing, but put a man six feet in a hole.

In other words, doing the job it was designed for...

Dude, I get 'em into bed without having to resort to that...
A revolver is called a “bedroom gun” as it is simple to operate when a burglar or rapist wakes you up. No safety to worry about, you just point the weapon and pull the trigger and it will make a loud noise. If it doesn’t just pull the trigger again. That’s simpler than remembering the drills for clearing a malfunction with a pistol when you have just woke up.

A revolver is called a “bedroom gun” as it is simple to operate when a burglar or rapist wakes you up. No safety to worry about, you just point the weapon and pull the trigger and it will make a loud noise. If it doesn’t just pull the trigger again. That’s simpler than remembering the drills for clearing a malfunction with a pistol when you have just woke up.
Glock.

No different than my FNX .45 just pull the trigger through the double action on the first shot and the trigger is very light for the next 15 rounds.
One in the chamber,safety off with the hammer down. Not concerned about misfires since this thing has never failed to go boom.
Or condition 2 as they call it.

A751D545-2C07-4708-BC5C-E766B2D7D3E5_1_201_a.jpeg

Forum List

Back