Why do they claim to be black when they are not ?

Now, by putting a genuine literal whore so close to the Presidency, your side has forfeited any right to ever call anyone else figuratively by that or any related term.
They're blind to their colossal glittering hypocrisy. Shallow thinkers.

To be sure, they will continue to figuratively describe conservatives, here and there, as “whores”, for the terrible offense of daring to hold positions with which they disagree, while dismissing the fact that they have put a genuine instance of a literal whore just an unreliable heartbeat away from the Presidency—someone who only got there by being a whore.

BS Filter
If people say "All lives matter", they are reprimanded.

You said it (well wrote it) now who has reprimanded you because of it ?

White supremacists are allowed to run a muck on here, on twitter, on facebook, on reddit, on 4chan.

You sites like n*ggermania, chimpmania websites. No one is taken them down. You you can talk shit about black people all day.

And if you want masquerade racism to give it an intellectual spin then white people have the world's strongest publishing industry and you can read books like the Bell Curve which tries to prove how stupid black people are.

The fact is a white person living in the most European nations or in the US experience less censorship than any other demographic on this planet.

You have easier access to more resources including paper, pens, computers and dictaphones. Not only do you have more ability to access the internet to publish online.

BS Filter
The Congressional Black Caucus isn't considered racist

So what racist things have the CBC done non black people ?

BS Filter
if there was a Congressional White Caucus, you can be assured that it would be labeled racist
  • Less than 22% of the world is white.
  • Less than 11% of the world is white and male.
  • Less than 2.3% of the world is white, male and speaks English
Yet they run the BBC, CNN, the New York Times, NBC, CBS, ABC Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge. They own penguin books. They own Facebook, Google, Insta.

45 out 46 US presidents have been white. You've just had the most pro white president ever and you still complain ?

Whites own and most of the fortune 500 companies. Whites are doing quite fine without a congressional white caucas.

The only problem with that is that your team frequently refers to blacks as monkeys.

I certainly never have done so, nor has anyone else that I know. A few outliers here and there have done so, but I, and most mainstream conservatives, have no problem at all condemning such filth, and saying that they do not represent us.

At the same time, not only do those on your side not condemn or reject the comparable filth who align with you—the faggots, trannies, abortionists, Black Lies Matter and Antifa terrorists, and so on—but you openly embrace and support them.

Do something about the beam in your own eye before you fuss about the mote that you think you see in mine.

The only problem with that is that your team frequently refers to blacks as monkeys.

I certainly never have done so, nor has anyone else that I know. A few outliers here and there have done so, but I, and most mainstream conservatives, have no problem at all condemning such filth, and saying that they do not represent us.

At the same time, not only do those on your side not condemn or reject the comparable filth who align with you—the faggots, trannies, abortionists, Black Lies Matter and Antifa terrorists, and so on—but you openly embrace and support them.

Do something about the beam in your own eye before you fuss about the mote that you think you see in mine.

In case you forgot. Need more Bob, cause I could go all day! ;)

monkey.jpg

The+ObamaMonkey™_1215908434606.jpeg

abc_kabc_obama_chimp_110418_wg.jpg

ctyp+conner+facebook.jpg

img.jpg

BS Filter
If people say "All lives matter", they are reprimanded.

You said it (well wrote it) now who has reprimanded you because of it ?

White supremacists are allowed to run a muck on here, on twitter, on facebook, on reddit, on 4chan.

You sites like n*ggermania, chimpmania websites. No one is taken them down. You you can talk shit about black people all day.

And if you want masquerade racism to give it an intellectual spin then white people have the world's strongest publishing industry and you can read books like the Bell Curve which tries to prove how stupid black people are.

The fact is a white person living in the most European nations or in the US experience less censorship than any other demographic on this planet.

You have easier access to more resources including paper, pens, computers and dictaphones. Not only do you have more ability to access the internet to publish online.

BS Filter
The Congressional Black Caucus isn't considered racist

So what racist things have the CBC done non black people ?

BS Filter
if there was a Congressional White Caucus, you can be assured that it would be labeled racist
  • Less than 22% of the world is white.
  • Less than 11% of the world is white and male.
  • Less than 2.3% of the world is white, male and speaks English
Yet they run the BBC, CNN, the New York Times, NBC, CBS, ABC Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge. They own penguin books. They own Facebook, Google, Insta.

45 out 46 US presidents have been white. You've just had the most pro white president ever and you still complain ?

Whites own and most of the fortune 500 companies. Whites are doing quite fine without a congressional white caucas.
Oh my, gee. Look folks, an aggrieved negro.

monkey.jpg

ctyp+conner+facebook.jpg

img.jpg

And, as I already stated, neither I, nor the vast majority of other mainstream conservatives will support or defend that bullshit, nor have any problem condemning it.

Your side, on the other hand, happily defends and embraces elements that are much, much worse than these, including violent criminals and terrorists, and depraved sexual deviants.

Last edited:

monkey.jpg

ctyp+conner+facebook.jpg

img.jpg

And, as I already stated, neither I, nor the vast majority of other mainstream conservatives will support or defend that bullshit, nor have any problem condemning it.

I don't think you have Bob. But let's see you condemn one of our resident Trump humpers for an overtly racist post.

I don't think you have Bob. But let's see you condemn one of our resident Trump humpers for an overtly racist post.

Point me at any such post, and ifit is as you characterize it, then I will condemn it.

Will you similarly condemn a post from your side, defending homosexuality, transgenderism, or some similarly sick sexual perversion?

I find it interesting that NOt only Harris claims to be black but Bath house Barry O bung hole did also.
when the fact is they are not black but mixed race a 50/50 mix .
so why do they claim to be black ?

Oh look, ma! It's birtherism and racism all rolled up into one.
Very efficient. :)

Kamala isn't African-American, by any stretch of the word.

Her mum is an East Indian, and her dad is a West Indian. Nothing "African American" about her at all, except to Ignoramus Americans.

And that's the broad's own statement.

50/50 mixes are traditional the single most hated ethnic group ... rejected by both sides of the family ...

ETA: No woman should look that good after pumping out a baby ... [cries] ... fucking UNFAIR !!!

Black families will welcome half black children. They will reject the non black parent. White families welcome all but are really phony about it.

50/50 mixes are traditional the single most hated ethnic group ... rejected by both sides of the family ...

ETA: No woman should look that good after pumping out a baby ... [cries] ... fucking UNFAIR !!!

Black families will welcome half black children. They will reject the non black parent. White families welcome all but are really phony about it.

And this is a good change from our tradition approach ... Cher's song came out in the 1970's, Guess who's coming to dinner in the early 1960's ... before then, making half-black children was illegal in many States ... my mother was 100% Dutch, something of a rarity to be 100% anything in the USA even in her generation ...

And how exactly do you know how every such family in America feels? And exactly how did you get this stupid?

And this is a good change from our tradition approach ... Cher's song came out in the 1970's, Guess who's coming to dinner in the early 1960's ... before then, making half-black children was illegal in many States ... my mother was 100% Dutch, something of a rarity to be 100% anything in the USA even in her generation ...

I know many interracial families of all different races. Black families are just not warmly welcoming to a non black spouse. Especially if it's a white woman. Entire books have been written about the dilemma of black women in finding a black man. Black women have achieved more than black men for one thing. Black men like non black women as a fact.

It's not surprising to see black women in a family be definitely cool towards a white woman.

Pointing out general differences between and among races is not "racist," nor does it constitute a claim about ALL members of those races, or about any individual. Barry Obama is smarter than 90% of the white people who gloat with the information that Caucasians are statistically a full standard deviation more intelligent than so-called, "Blacks." But that doesn't refute the facts.

The tendency of today's Left is to attribute all racial "inequality" to harmful discrimination by "whites," ignoring cultural differences that impede economic advancement, and - yes - genetic differences. The fact is that all the social spending in the world will never erase the so-called "achievement gap" between Black & white.

The IMPORTANT thing is to remove obstacles to Black advancement, optimize pedagogy, and incentivize success in whatever way is possible.

I find it interesting that NOt only Harris claims to be black but Bath house Barry O bung hole did also.
when the fact is they are not black but mixed race a 50/50 mix .
so why do they claim to be black ?
They are black. If Kamala Harris was a prostitute she'd be black, there would ne no consideration of 50/50. If Obama was her pimp, he'd be black too. But paleface always want the credit.

I know many interracial families of all different races. Black families are just not warmly welcoming to a non black spouse. Especially if it's a white woman. Entire books have been written about the dilemma of black women in finding a black man. Black women have achieved more than black men for one thing. Black men like non black women as a fact.

It's not surprising to see black women in a family be definitely cool towards a white woman.

Lie.

Forum List

Back