CEO of the Negromanosphere Criticizes Tearful CNN Van Jones...

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Oshay Duke Jackson, CEO of the Negromanosphere Criticizes Tearful CNN Van Jones...

Hello. I'm very curious to learn if social activist and commentator CNN Van Jones has a plan to discourage and prevent ProBlack Democrats from practicing divisive Intra-Racial Discrimination and HATE TOWARD our peaceful, freedom-loving fellow American citizens?

Is CNN Van Jones cool with ProBlack practicing members of the Democratic Party harassing, bullying, INTIMIDATING, threatening and denigrating as ©°°ns, Sellouts or Traitors, our independent thinking American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent whose ONLY OFFENSE is peacefully pursuing THEIR OWN unique vision for Life, Liberty (Love) and Happiness!

I am referring to the same apparent emotionally troubled Problack practicing Democrats loudly declaring RACISM is impeding or preventing American citizens of African descent from experiencing equality and achieving success in today's American society.

Does CNN Van Jones believe ProBlack, as well as White Liberal Progressive Democrats are promoting a POSITIVE HEALTHY IMAGE of the Democratic Party when choosing to bully or denigrate accomplished, successful citizens like Dr. Ben Carson, Dr. Thomas Sowell, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, retired Lt. Colonel Allen West, attorneys Larry Elder and Leo Terrell as ©°°ns, Sellouts or Traitors?

ProBlack/BLM Community Pathology:

Danielle, a 'black female conservative', laments HATEFUL Michelle Obama admiring liberals threatening VIOLENCE toward American Citizens peacefully sharing their concerns regarding Social Issues affecting American citizens of African Descent:

I look forward to reading intelligent, thoughtful replies offering SOLUTIONS for ending divisive Intra-Racial Discrimination and Hate practiced by significant numbers of citizen supporting Democratic Party values and policies.

Tagged:
PreventChildAbuse
EndHATE
AFRECAN
ChildrenLivesMatter
EndIntraRacialDiscrimination

EEqOlovX4AAzwiB.jpg
z.michelle-obama-social-activist-candace-owens-vilify(2).png
EknLlvFWkAMnwxR.jpg
DfYw2i-XUAE9z6V.jpg

☮️♥️

Forum List