Why do the God-haters persist?

Bitter much?
Bitter much?

he woke up from your phony book of forgeries.

No. Ding's god was made up during the 21st century just like yours.

My description was of the fourth century god from the book of forgeries.

I am not sure where you and ding get information about your god(s). I suspect it is your own imaginations.

what have is said about the Almighty ... what is the prescribed religion of antiquity is the reflection past through time to the present day, the triumph of good vs evil - that's all that matters, your corrupt fundamentalism will be very difficult for you to overcome. you are led astray.
If you are telling others their religion is wrong, you might just be a religious nut job.
If you are telling others their religion is wrong, you might just be a religious nut job.

the possessive is obvious ... not to mention your stuttering.
If the shoe fits wear it.

That’s where you are wrong.

It’s your lack of understanding that has led to your errors

Fair enough. Let's describe god together using only the Bible. Chapter and verse references are obligatory. You point out the things I miss. I will point out the things you miss. It will be a hoot and a holler.

Shall you start the thread or shall I?

Wait. You start it. I don't trust you to use the Bible. I don't want to he guilty of starting a thread for retards to make up their own god. It will be Bible only if I start it. I don't trust you to use the Bible at all with your arguments. On second thought, never mind.

Ignore the Bible as hard as you can. I won't interfere.
I’ll start.

What is the meaning of the account of Christ in the storm?

Where is the thread and what is it titled?
I’m doing it here.

When you get ready let me know. I see no assertion, no verse reference and no thread. You are a troublemaker and have no desire to learn or to teach. You just like to criticize people for fun. That is fine. That is sort of what these forums are all about. I want to have a semi serious discussion about the God in the Bible and you are asking me questions about a storm.

I will be up for a couple of more hours. If you ever get serious I notice and participate. Otherwise talk to the wall.
I am serious. You aren’t serious.

I told you that I believe you don’t understand the Bible and I am going to prove it to you.

You have zero understanding of Christianity. None, nada, zip.

So, let's unpack the term, "God Hater".

What standard does one have to meet to be granted this title? Lets start with antitheists.

Antitheists don't like the idea of gods and don't want there to be gods (especially not the ones described in the world's religions). We find the concept distasteful and absurd. We admit there may be gods, but hope there aren't any.

Are these people, "God Haters"? "Yahweh Haters"? By what standard? All of them, or just most, or just some? ,

Fair enough. Let's describe god together using only the Bible. Chapter and verse references are obligatory. You point out the things I miss. I will point out the things you miss. It will be a hoot and a holler.

Shall you start the thread or shall I?

Wait. You start it. I don't trust you to use the Bible. I don't want to he guilty of starting a thread for retards to make up their own god. It will be Bible only if I start it. I don't trust you to use the Bible at all with your arguments. On second thought, never mind.

Ignore the Bible as hard as you can. I won't interfere.
I’ll start.

I’m doing it here.

When you get ready let me know. I see no assertion, no verse reference and no thread. You are a troublemaker and have no desire to learn or to teach. You just like to criticize people for fun. That is fine. That is sort of what these forums are all about. I want to have a semi serious discussion about the God in the Bible and you are asking me questions about a storm.
You don’t need a reference.

Surely you recall this, right?

So come on. You are stalling.

I started since you weren't willing. The thread is titled, "Who is God". I used assertions and verses. Your turn.

I’ll start.

I’m doing it here.

You don’t need a reference.

Surely you recall this, right?

So come on. You are stalling.

I started since you weren't willing. The thread is titled, "Who is God". I used assertions and verses. Your turn.
I did start. Quit stalling.

I told you that I believe you don’t understand the Bible and I am going to prove it to you.

Start teaching me. That way I can start learning.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.

Teach me! Showing me that I am stupid doesn't benefit either one of us. Unless your goal in life is feeling superior to others. If that is your goal then don't teach me anything. Just burn in hell. God says He hates that.

he woke up from your phony book of forgeries.

I am not sure where you and ding get information about your god(s). I suspect it is your own imaginations.

what have is said about the Almighty ... what is the prescribed religion of antiquity is the reflection past through time to the present day, the triumph of good vs evil - that's all that matters, your corrupt fundamentalism will be very difficult for you to overcome. you are led astray.

These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. Proverbs 6:16-19 KJV

Teach us about God and don't make anything up. This is your last warning to stop being a false witness that speaketh lies. Either tell the truth about God or tell lies. It is yout choice but I am warning you. God hates a false witness that speaketh lies. He hates them really hard and wants to kill them.

Start teaching me. That way I can start learning.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.

Teach me! Showing me that I am stupid doesn't benefit either one of us. Unless your goal in life is feeling superior to others. If that is your goal then don't teach me anything. Just burn in hell. God says He hates that.
My goal is exposing your agenda. You aren’t genuine. You are playing a sick game for the express purpose of amusing yourself at the expense of others.

These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. Proverbs 6:16-19 KJV

Teach us about God and don't make anything up. This is your last warning to stop being a false witness that speaketh lies. Either tell the truth about God or tell lies. It is yout choice but I am warning you. God hates a false witness that speaketh lies. He hates them really hard and wants to kill them.
You don’t want to learn about God, bro.

What a coincidence. You don't want to teach about God.

All joking aside, I do love to hear new things that o have never heard.

Sure. But first you need to tell me what you believe the account of Christ in the storm means.

Sure. But first you need to tell me what you believe the account of Christ in the storm means.

That Jesus is God.

That Jesus is God.
No. Try again.

New Topics

Forum List

Back