Why do the admin and mods allow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foreigners to try to influence America's political system? For the last 3 years, all we heard was about how Russia went on social media to influence the 2016 and now the 2020 election. So why is this board allowing NON-U.S. Citizens to give their opinion by America's politics namely the president?

Hey I support your president, even if Biden wins. Nobody should vote for a president because a foreign, or even a local told them to do so. You should elect someone on policies.

If all the world did this, how much better would the West be today?

Foreigners to try to influence America's political system? For the last 3 years, all we heard was about how Russia went on social media to influence the 2016 and now the 2020 election. So why is this board allowing NON-U.S. Citizens to give their opinion by America's politics namely the president?

Not ALL are Anti-America and Anti-Trump. I am not American and I support Donald Trump and skye skye is not American and she supports Donald Trump. So there are some here who are NOT trashing America and NOT trashing Trump and we support you and him because in general we have the same objectives and the same Enemy-at-Large.

Of course the majority here who are not American do on a daily basis TRASH America and TRASH Donald Trump and who knows why they join an American forum just to TRASH America and FANATICALLY post about how Americans should ALL have their guns taken off them and just hand EVERYTHING over to the UN or China or whatever.

Hey I support your president, even if Biden wins. Nobody should vote for a president because a foreign, or even a local told them to do so. You should elect someone on policies.

If all the world did this, how much better would the West be today?
Isn't that what the democrats have been bitching about for the last three years? foreign influence on America's political system on social media?
I appreciate your input it's balance and well rounded. I can appreciate some negative opinions against the president but when it's baseless attacks enough is enough.

Not ALL are Anti-America and Anti-Trump. I am not American and I support Donald Trump and skye skye is not American and she supports Donald Trump. So there are some here who are NOT trashing America and NOT trashing Trump and we support you and him because in general we have the same objectives and the same Enemy-at-Large.

Of course the majority here who are not American do on a daily basis TRASH America and TRASH Donald Trump and who knows why they join an American forum just to TRASH America and FANATICALLY post about how Americans should ALL have their guns taken off them and just hand EVERYTHING over to the UN or China or whatever.

Skye is not American???????

What is she?

They do it so I have a platform to display my extremely wonderful memes that make them look like the poofter sod wankers they really are.

tommy fag.jpg

You would really cry if the whole world was on social media. You missed that one.

What is she?
Centarian.

1592948570601.png

What is she?
my answer would be "totally hot".
I imagine I would get much agreement on that one

You would really cry if the whole world was on social media. You missed that one.
but the big thing was foreign influence on America's social media

Prove you’re a citizen Mr. Blart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back