Why do supporters of legalized abortion call themselves "pro-choice" instead of "pro-abortion"?

Literally ripping a helpless human life form apart killing it via a barbaric procedure would cause most people to heave, so the left tries to sugar coat it with phrases like "pro-choice". The Nazi's did something similar.
This is why no one listens to you people, you can't be rational about what is sometimes necessary and honestly not that big a deal.

Like I care? Listen you liberal idiots need us we don't need you.
You have that backwards, as usual.

Liberal idiots, idiot liberals its the same.
We don't need your kind. Never have and never will. This isn't your country, so leave. TY.

It's deceptive and intentionally so. He who controls the language controls the society. People don't plan to get pregnant to abort the baby. The pregnancy is the natural result so it isn't a choice the woman makes, she doesn't decide that her body is to become pregnant. The choice has nothing to do with life, the choice is death. Pro-choice means pro-death to the baby and they do what they always do and obscure it with rhetoric and insult anyone unwilling to be so duped as anti-choice.

They call it a baby when they want it and a fetus when they don't so they don't have to think about it.

"The pregnancy is the natural result so it isn't a choice the woman makes she doesn't decide that her body is to become pregnant"

Say what?

Having sexual intercourse is usually a choice the woman makes, is it not?

Do you think women are too stupid to know that pregnancies can and do occur when engaged in such activity?

If a woman doesn't want to have a child then she should abstain from activities that will produce a child.

It's deceptive and intentionally so. He who controls the language controls the society. People don't plan to get pregnant to abort the baby. The pregnancy is the natural result so it isn't a choice the woman makes, she doesn't decide that her body is to become pregnant. The choice has nothing to do with life, the choice is death. Pro-choice means pro-death to the baby and they do what they always do and obscure it with rhetoric and insult anyone unwilling to be so duped as anti-choice.

They call it a baby when they want it and a fetus when they don't so they don't have to think about it.
Would you ban ALL abortions? Even to save the life of the mother or in cases of rape or if a fetus has a very serious abnormality?
I wouldn't personally ban any of them. I would like the republican democracy to play out in each state the way it's supposed to be.

One of is very confused, I didn't realize you were "pro-death".

The use of this sort of euphemism suggests to me that abortion supporters themselves aren't entirely convinced of the merits of their position. If abortion isn't wrong, why don't they feel comfortable with the term "pro-abortion"?

I acknowledge that the same could be said of anti-abortion being called "pro-life". I personally find that term corny as well, and generally do not use it to refer to myself.

It's the psychology of marketing. Probably has a more accurate name but that's how I think of it. Harder to get people to support you if your side is the pro-killing your own baby side. :) Similarly, harder to get people on your side if you're the pro-life side. Why not call it the anti-kill your own baby side? :)

Literally ripping a helpless human life form apart killing it via a barbaric procedure would cause most people to heave, so the left tries to sugar coat it with phrases like "pro-choice". The Nazi's did something similar.
This is why no one listens to you people, you can't be rational about what is sometimes necessary and honestly not that big a deal.

Like I care? Listen you liberal idiots need us we don't need you.
You have that backwards, as usual.

Liberal idiots, idiot liberals its the same.
We don't need your kind. Never have and never will. This isn't your country, so leave. TY.

I think you are confused, which side is armed to the teeth? lol you libs are funny!

WTF is what happens in an abortion ya knot head,touch a nerve?

No big deal except for the dead baby,your kind are cold scary ass people empty inside total lack of humanity.

The use of this sort of euphemism suggests to me that abortion supporters themselves aren't entirely convinced of the merits of their position. If abortion isn't wrong, why don't they feel comfortable with the term "pro-abortion"?

I acknowledge that the same could be said of anti-abortion being called "pro-life". I personally find that term corny as well, and generally do not use it to refer to myself.
For the same reason they change the names of other things.

For example...

Homo - changed to "gay."

Illegal alien - changed to "undocumented immigrant."

Terrorism - changed to "work place violence."

Terrorist - changed to "extremist."

And so on... it's a play on words by progtards and commies to make bad people and bad things appear more innocent and palpable... to the stupid and easily mislead.

Protards call this name game, "political correctness."
Look up Frank Luntz, the grand daddy of modern political wordsmithing. No one does it better. He made it a science and happens to be a conservative consultant and pollster.
Bull shit. I know exactly who he is and what he does, and you're full of shit.

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS was BORN FROM THE BOWELS of LIBERALS. THEY started it basically with the renaming of homos to GAY. I remember when this was done sometime in the late 60's to very early 70's. They did it because they knew they could never push their perverted sexual mental illness to be accepted if people kept calling them HOMO, or QUEER, or worse yet FAGGOT. So they picked the CUTEST little name they could that had ZERO to do with their disgusting perversion and started calling themselves GAY, and then began a LOUD, FULL FRONTAL, MILITANT STYLE ASSAULT on anyone who DARE use one of the OLD terms, and it worked. They got people to start calling them GAY, and thus they were able to distract the stupid and easily mislead away from the true nature of their disgusting mental illness, and through persistence and homo mafia tactics, they've won much ground.

Others witnessed this phenomenon and wanted to duplicate it, thus the NAME GAME was born, and they needed something to call it, so they called it POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, and it is AAAAAAALL the doing of the LEFT, the LIBERALS, the PROGTARDS, the PROGRESSIVES, the PAJAMA BOYS, in other words... DEMOCRATS.

That's why you will NEVER see me play this STUPID GAME.

Illegal aliens - STILL ILLEGAL ALIENS

Homo - STILL A HOMO

Pro choice - PRO MURDER OF THE UNBORN

Last edited:

"The pregnancy is the natural result so it isn't a choice the woman makes she doesn't decide that her body is to become pregnant"

Say what?

Do you think women are too stupid to know that pregnancies can and do occur when engaged in such activity?

If a woman doesn't want to have a child then she should abstain from activities that will produce a child.
Birth control isn't always 100%. Yes, sex is usually consensual but not always. Lots of babies born were unintentional.

Say what?

Birth control isn't always 100%. Yes, sex is usually consensual but not always. Lots of babies born were unintentional.

Abstinence is.

why do you all call yourself "pro Life" instead of "anti abortion"

Because sometimes abortion may be necessary to save the life of the mother. So to say a person is anti-abortion would mean they're against all abortions even if it's needed to save a life.

Say what?

Abstinence is.
Works every time you try it, right?

For example...

Homo - changed to "gay."

And so on... it's a play on words by progtards and commies to make bad people and bad things appear more innocent and palpable... to the stupid and easily mislead.

Look up Frank Luntz, the grand daddy of modern political wordsmithing. No one does it better. He made it a science and happens to be a conservative consultant and pollster.

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS was BORN FROM THE BOWELS of LIBERALS. THEY started it basically with the renaming of homos to GAY. I remember when this was done sometime in the late 60's to very early 70's. They did it because they knew they could never push their perverted sexual mental illness to be accepted if people kept calling them HOMO, or QUEER, or worse yet FAGGOT. So they picked the CUTEST little name they could that had ZERO to do with their disgusting perversion and started calling themselves GAY, and then began a LOUD, FULL FRONTAL, MILITANT STYLE ASSAULT on anyone who DARE use one of the OLD terms, and it worked. They got people to start calling them GAY, and thus they were able to distract the stupid and easily mislead away from the true nature of their disgusting mental illness, and through persistence and homo mafia tactics, they've won much ground.

Others witnessed this phenomenon and wanted to duplicate it, thus the NAME GAME was born, and they needed something to call it, so they called it POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, and it is AAAAAAALL the doing of the LEFT, the LIBERALS, the PROGTARDS, the PROGRESSIVES, the PAJAMA BOYS, in other words... DEMOCRATS.

Homo - STILL A HOMO

No, you are the one who is full of poop. You are pretending to know where words come from. Gay is an example. Your lecture of how you think the word gay came to be used in reference to homosexual behavior disagrees with academic history. For instance your view disagrees with the Oxford Dictionary and other dictionary's. Your lecture is a figment of your imagination and shows your ignorance.

It's a cowardly way to justify the mass slaughter of babies. The old adage 'Ignorance is Bliss' truly applies to most Pro-Abortion cheerleaders. If most of them were forced to visit Abortion Mills and see the brutal reality of how the dead babies are disposed of, they would likely stop cheerleading so much. It's a very disturbing grotesque process. They should all be required to see the ugly reality.

For example...

Homo - changed to "gay."

Homo - STILL A HOMO

No, you are the one who is full of poop. You are pretending to know where words come from. Gay is an example. Your lecture of how you think the word gay came to be used in reference to homosexual behavior disagrees with academic history. For instance your view disagrees with the Oxford Dictionary and other dictionary's. Your lecture is a figment of your imagination and shows your ignorance.
You're young aren't you? Because what you just said is just flat out fucking STUPID, and more complete BULL SHIT.

Get a clue.

It's a cowardly way to justify the mass slaughter of babies. The old adage 'Ignorance is Bliss' truly applies to most Pro-Abortion cheerleaders. If most of them were forced to visit Abortion Mills and see the brutal reality of how the dead babies are disposed of, they would likely stop cheerleading so much. It's a very disturbing grotesque process. They should all be required to see the ugly reality.
They show kids graphic movies of bloody, mangled bodies from car wrecks in schools.

Why not show them graphic movies of bloody, mangled bodies of aborted unborn infants?

Oh... right... that would be against their prog agenda.

They show kids graphic movies of bloody, mangled bodies from car wrecks in schools.

Why not show them graphic movies of bloody, mangled bodies of aborted unborn infants?

Oh... right... that would be against their prog agenda.

Ignorance is bliss. The disposal of the dead babies truly is an incredibly grotesque process. I think the gung-ho Abortion cheerleaders should be required to view the process up close. I'm positive it would dramatically change their perspective on the issue.

Because no one is FOR abortion, no one says Yippee, an abortion.

Every abortion is a private sadness. Similar to taking someone off life support.

Morning after and first term are NOT taking a human life. When the fetus becomes viable then the law kicks in with reasonable restrictions.

That's the law of the land.

Get over it.

That's how God intended to be. Let man make moral choice and compassionate doctors to do a procedure.

Forum List

Back