Why do so many Goppers oppose Gay Marriage ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This seems a very unconservative stance. It is more akin to an authoritariaan stance. I understan that 150 gops voted against protecting Gay marriage. The same number voted against rotecting inter racial marriage.

What sort of country would America become if these rights were over turned by your crazy Supreme Court.

The question is not whether they can marry, the real question is should they get state perks for being married?

So let me ask you, when two people, or more, get married, why should they ask permission from the state? I mean really, who cares what idiots like Pelosi think about virtually anything? And why should they then have to pay for a license to be recognized by the state for their special perks?

Why should married folk have any more rights than people who are not married?

Hmm?

Why are people so insistent that the state be involved and give their approval?

This seems a very unconservative stance. It is more akin to an authoritariaan stance. I understan that 150 gops voted against protecting Gay marriage. The same number voted against rotecting inter racial marriage.

What sort of country would America become if these rights were over turned by your crazy Supreme Court.

Those Jeezus Conservatives mostly. They are very religious about following the parts of the Bible that don't apply to them.

A Constitutional republic.

It's a matter for the state to decide. It is not a federal issue and the Supreme Court, mostly that traitor Kennedy, betrayed their oaths of office to appease a bunch of queers. Pathetic. It will be overturned for the horrendous miscarriage of justice it was and returned to the states, over which 30 of them have already amended their constitutions to ban that foul and disgusting abomination.

Some see marriage as only between a man and a woman, as whatever their holy texts proscribe.

Or in some cases one man and a few women. Mormons and Muslims have no issue with polygamy.

You quoted a Liberal hit piece designed to scare prior to November elections. I personally don't know any Republicans that oppose gay marriage.

Some see marriage as only between a man and a woman, as whatever their holy texts proscribe.

Or in some cases one man and a few women. Mormons and Muslims have no issue with polygamy.
So why does the state oppose polygamy?

Answer: Because they don't have lobbies like the LGTB movement that throw money at government to give them special perks, that is why.

It's a matter for the state to decide. It is not a federal issue and the Supreme Court, mostly that traitor Kennedy, betrayed their oaths of office to appease a bunch of queers. Pathetic. It will be overturned for the horrendous miscarriage of justice it was and returned to the states, over which 30 of them have already amended their constitutions to ban that foul and disgusting abomination.
History shows us that the states are not places where human rights are promoted. The same Goppers also voted the same way on interracial marriage. They cant be trusted.

History shows us that the states are not places where human rights are promoted. The same Goppers also voted the same way on interracial marriage. They cant be trusted.
How is getting state perks for being married a human right?

Idiots

So why does the state oppose polygamy?

Answer: Because they don't have lobbies like the LGTB movement that throw money at government to give them special perks, that is why.

And because there ain't much of a demand for it anymore, outside some Mormon fundamentalists.

And because there ain't much of a demand for it anymore, outside some Mormon fundamentalists.
No, it is all about the money honey.

That and the fact that the Left promotes anything and everything to help curb population numbers, such as abortion, etc.

That's just fine.

It's been my experience that the "religious" are the first ones that want to tell you how to live your life and at the same time are the most greedy and "ungodly" people you are likely to meet.

Many may be right-leaning but I damn sure keep them at arm's length and jump in their shit with both feet when they try getting "gawd" involved in local politics. Keep your "gawd" at church.

Forum List

Back