Why do Republicans sabotage Obamacare - then say it's failing?

Obviously they believe no sacrifice by America's poor is too great.

They figure most of those people vote Democrat anyway so it's good for the Groper's Party to let them die.

They have no fucks to give.

Absolutely right about not giving a **** about the Muslim's attempt to take over a large part of our economy. Care had NOTHING to do with it. Just like climate change has nothing to do with climate. Say no to governmentcare. It sucks. Fix the insurance companies, not my doctor.

We had free market insurance before the ACA , and it didn't work.

They figure most of those people vote Democrat anyway so it's good for the Groper's Party to let them die.

Absolutely right about not giving a **** about the Muslim's attempt to take over a large part of our economy. Care had NOTHING to do with it. Just like climate change has nothing to do with climate. Say no to governmentcare. It sucks. Fix the insurance companies, not my doctor.

Yeah, actually, it did....80% of those on it were happy......we just needed to help people who couldn't get insurance....that doesn't take destroying the entire system.....

Please...tell us...why do you want all Americans on the same failed Veterans Administration single payer system?

"Why do Republicans sabotage Obamacare"?!

You can keep your plan and your doctor
- LIE. The GOP had nothing to do with that one.

'It ill pay for itself, not cost a dime."

'It will lower premium osts.'

D@MN - Liberals can't help but blame someone else for all of their failures.

OBAMAcare is collapsing because it is - always was -a POS.

Harry Reid openly declared it was always meant to fail to lead the way to single payers. Events / history is proving Reid was a regular 'Nostra-dumbass' - spot on.

Do they think no one is noticing? There is plenty of proof of their sabotage:
Total horseshit.
The Dems wanted single-payer, so they passed a POS they knew would fail and blame it's collapse on the GOP, and that would fuck up health care so much that all of those OBAMACARE recipients would start screaming for SP.

All OBAMACARE ended up being was a massive tax-increase.

Worked better that the ACA is.

I Don't Know How To Explain To You That You Should Care About Other People

I Don't Know How To Explain To You That You Should Care About Other People

And I don't know how to explain to you that most of us on the right care about other people as much as you do. We just don't agree with your policies and ideology that gov't is the only solution; obviously it has to be part of the solution but I see no reason to demagogue anyone for having a difference of opinion on how to go about fixing health care or anything else int his country.

Rubio killed Barry-Care a little over a year ago by quietly cutting off the government guarantees to insurance companies. Moron democrats didn't catch it or pay any attention for some reason. They'd have trouble administering a lemonade stand, much less a government healthcare system.

Free market insurance works fine for 300 million people.
Put it back and leave it alone.

To say the Repubs sabotaged the ACA or in anyway are responsible for it's failure is ridiculous. They tried, don't get me wrong, but they did nothing to undermine it without Obama's approval cuz he could've vetoed anything once it got to his desk. So this is pure bullshit, the Dems own this pos lock, stock, and barrel and your pathetic excuses and attempts to blame the other side for your crap bill is farcical.

Veto? Bullshit. I suggest you read the links in the OP.

Actually it did work, just not as well as it could have. And the main reason for that was poor oversight and governance on the part of gov't at every level.

trumpswabs would rather sit by and watch the ELITE insurance executives and the ELITE pharmaceutical executives *wink wink* umm decide they must continue raising rates on American families, just so they can PROVE how much "obama" care truly sucks for Americans.

while their fellow citizens suffer, they'll be in their yachts weeping and CARING so much, BELIEVE THEM. :uhoh3:

Last edited:

Do you have any reputable, non-partisan links we could look at?

To say the Repubs sabotaged the ACA or in anyway are responsible for it's failure is ridiculous. They tried, don't get me wrong, but they did nothing to undermine it without Obama's approval cuz he could've vetoed anything once it got to his desk

Many red states refused the funding for the program provided by the federal government. Lack of those funds drove up costs and made it too expensive for many people. They wanted to see him fail so badly that they intentionally made it harder for people in their own states to benefit from the healthcare being offered. It just goes to show that at the end they don't give a damn about the people.

Last edited:
to dumbos like paul ryan and the GOP sycophant glibertarians.... it truly is 'the principle of the thing!' :cuckoo:

Trumpcare: Paul Ryan's gambit to destroy Medicaid and Medicare
rand_ryan_cover2.jpg

mr ryan is all set with HIS tax payer funded health insurance FOR LIFE! :eusa_clap:

To say the Repubs sabotaged the ACA or in anyway are responsible for it's failure is ridiculous. They tried, don't get me wrong, but they did nothing to undermine it without Obama's approval cuz he could've vetoed anything once it got to his desk

Many red states refused the funding for the program provided by the federal government. Lack of those funds drove up costs and made it too expensive for many people. They wanted to see him fail so badly that they intentionally made it harder for people in their own states to benefit from the healthcare being offered. It just goes to show that in the end they don't give a damn about the people.

Exactly! Thank you!

because their only mission in life is to delegitimize the black president and redistribute all wealth to their top 1%.

they have no policy beyond that.

redistribute all wealth to their top 1%.

They can't be far from that goal now. I wonder what Republicans will do once a few oil/weapons/retail corporations control the planet. I guess they can crack open a nice wine bottle and declare victory?

Why the Obamacare collapse is exactly what Obama and Clinton want

"The Obama administration has finally admitted that everything it told us about Obamacare was a lie.

During their hard sell, the Democrats — starting with President
Obama — swore up and down that the “Affordable” Care Act would lower costs, expand choice and allow you to keep your health plan and doctor. They knew none of those things were going to materialize — ever. Because they also knew that Obamacare was never about health care. It was only and always about government power and control. Over you.

This week, the administration implicitly conceded that Obamacare is being smothered by an array of existential problems. Average premiums, they said, will spike by a whopping 25 percent next year. And that’s a low-ball estimate, given that premiums in places like Arizona are increasing by a staggering 116 percent and Oklahoma by a breathtaking 69 percent.

The administration also admitted that at least 20 percent of consumers will have only one health insurer from which to choose. With less or no competition, costs will continue to rise while choice shrinks. So much for keeping your plan and doctor. You’ll be lucky to even find a doctor at all. Physicians are leaving Medicare in droves because of the pittances paid to them in reimbursement."

D@mn, sometimes the truth stings like a bit@h!

Forum List

Back