Why Do Republicans Feel Compelled To Say "We're The Party of Lincoln?"

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
What is it, exactly, are they trying to say, or communicate when they spout that line?

I'd love to have the self-professed Republicans, Conservatives and other assorted Rightwingers of USMB weigh in on this.

Proceed...

Get back to us when you loons quit worshipping Obabble.

What is it, exactly, are they trying to say, or communicate when they spout that line?

I'd love to have the self-professed Republicans, Conservatives and other assorted Rightwingers of USMB weigh in on this.

Proceed...
/---/ We freed your people from the democRAT slaveholders and preserved the nation.

Get back to us when you loons quit worshipping Obabble.
First Rightwing response, no answer.

Again, you are sorely mistaken. I am not rightwing. I am of the Leave Me Alone To Do My Thing faction in opposition to the Control Over Everyone Else one.

You Dem loons keep trashing the GOP as racists to cover up the fact that the most Racist policies in the country were created and promoted by Dems.

Proceed...
/---/ We freed your people from the democRAT slaveholders and preserved the nation.
LoLing @ "We"

#TooFunny

So is that the sole purpose of Republicans all over the media constantly spouting this tired phrase, "We're the party of Lincoln!?"

Proceed...
LoLing @ "We"

#TooFunny

So is that the sole purpose of Republicans all over the media constantly spouting this tired phrase, "We're the party of Lincoln!?"

Why you mad or something bro?

The Republicans are the party of Lincoln

The democrats the party of the KKK

*Shrugs*

Facts are facts.

Again, you are sorely mistaken. I am not rightwing. I am of the Leave Me Alone To Do My Thing faction in opposition to the Control Over Everyone Else one.

You Dem loons keep trashing the GOP as racists to cover up the fact that the most Racist policies in the country were created and promoted by Dems.
When was the last time you voted for a Democrat?

Proceed...

They are trying to fool the rubes into thinking that the gop ain’t racist . Totally ignoring the history of “republicans “ . They want to slander today’s democrats as the racists confederates from 1860 .

In November for mayor of Oakland.

I voted for Ed Koch...I think

Proceed...
What’s mostly stupid about it is that they they like to point out that democrats used to be a racist KKK party without seeming to realize that also means Lincoln no longer has anything to do with the Republican Party because of the ideological switch.

Last edited:

Proceed...

They are trying to fool the rubes into thinking that the gop ain’t racist . Totally ignoring the history of “republicans “ . They want to slander today’s democrats as the racists confederates from 1860 .

So how come FDR wouldn't shake hands with Jesse Owens?

Proceed...

Well you are, the democrats are still the racist party, the north is way more segergated and racist in the year 2018 then the south is.

Why are they compelled to repeat that fact over and over and over on the media, when no one ever asks them?
Simple

Liberals hate "facts" because it make them feel queasy and want to throw up.

So it's fun to watch them get nauseous when you tell them the "fact" that Lincoln was a Republican. ... :lol: :lol:

Proceed...
What’s mostly stupid about it is that they they like to point out that democrats used to be a racist KKK party without seemingly to realize that also means Lincoln no longer has anything to do with the Republican Party because of the ideological switch.

The ideological switch is a bogus myth you prog loons promote to deflect attention from your own racism and racist past.

Forum List

Back