Why do Republicans act like Israel is our 51st state?

That we must defend Israel no matter the cost.
The same as we would our current 50 states.
I looked and defending Israel isn't in the Constitution.
So why not just annex Israel and make it official? .. :dunno:
We must defend Israel...you add 'no matter the cost" which is just baiting

And it is not the same as with the 50 States. It is for the 50 States

Not defending Israel is also not in the Constitution

Annexing it would defeat the whole principle of "what is right is right no matter where it is met"

You have no understanding
You have no understand of how powerful and destructive the pro Israle lobby is in the US that results in us doing really stupid things. Like giving money and weapons to a rich country and pissing off everybody else in the Middle East.

Israel is no ally. They are a welfare queen of the US. Any military or Intelligence or even economic relationship we have with them is to benefit Israel, not the US.

We are $33 trillion in debt. We are running deficits of over $2 trillion a year that our children will have to pay back one of these days. Why should we borrow money to give to a goddamn foreign nation? That is stupid, isn't it?

Israel isn't the only country that falls into this welfare queen category. However, they are the one that most Americans are confused about.

OP, I've read it is because of the oil. Israel is our police force in the Middle East.
Others say it is because the Jews are all powerful and control America and the world.

Bottom line...dunno.

Liberal Guilt.jpg

The relationship is we give them money and weapons and they like it.

Why give anybody welfare when we are $33 trillion in debt?
That's true of our relationship with Hamas, not Israel. But don't let me he facts get in your way

That's true of our relationship with Hamas, not Israel. But don't let me he facts get in your way
Israel has been a welfare queen of the US ever since that shithead LBJ decided that support from the IAPAC was more important than justice for the crew members of the USS Liberty. He even called the murdering bastards his "Little Buddies".

Israel is a rich country. Make them pay their own damn bills. We are $33 trillion in debt. We can't afford welfare queens. Neither the Palestinian assholes or the goddamn Israelis or any of the other butt pirates in the Middle East.

Israel has been a welfare queen of the US ever since that shithead LBJ decided that support from the IAPAC was more important than justice for the crew members of the USS Liberty. He even called the murdering bastards his "Little Buddies".

Israel is a rich country. Make them pay their own damn bills. We are $33 trillion in debt. We can't afford welfare queens. Neither the Palestinian assholes or the goddamn Israelis or any of the other butt pirates in the Middle East.
Your focus is solely on your hatred of the Jews who are simply DEFENDING their right to exist

You don't express the same anger in your posts towards the money we give to Hamas/Palestinians who funnel EVERYTHING into waging war against Israel.

Maybe if we stop funding THEM, we won't have to fund Israel

Operative word: DEFEND

Islam is ALWAYS an AGGRESSOR.

Others simply DEFEND
iu

iu

iu

Your focus is solely on your hatred of the Jews who are simply DEFENDING their right to exist

You don't express the same anger in your posts towards the money we give to Hamas/Palestinians who funnel EVERYTHING into waging war against Israel.

Maybe if we stop funding THEM, we won't have to fund Israel
I don't give a crap about Israel's "right to exist" just like I don't give a crap about the Palestinians having to live in a filthy ghetto or any of the other shit going on in the Middle East. It ain't my problem.

My country is $33 trillion in debt and our economy is going to shit. I am tried of all these welfare queens like Israel sucking off the teat of the American taxpayers. Israel is a rich country. let them pay for their own damn defense. We ain't the world's policeman or sugar daddy.

I don't give a crap about Israel's "right to exist
This is why you're among the antisemites. Your very next sentence you don't say the same about Hamas. In fact you blame Israel for their bad decisions

The United States committed over $3.3 billion in foreign assistance to Israel in 2022, the most recent year for which data exists. About $8.8 million of that went toward the country's economy, while 99.7% of the aid went to the Israeli military.Oct 12, 2023

USAFacts | Nonpartisan Government Data › articles › how...

How much aid does the US give to Israel? - USAFacts

Israel is a strategic ally. They gather and share regional intel. They also can provide us real estate upon which to conduct military operations, and to store forward-placed assets needed for a military response in the region.
In other words, they pick fights in a region where we want to obtain resources, and enable us to continue our systemic imperialistic maneuvers under the guise of freedom sharing. Then we can respond to some situations that we have started and pretend we are the good guys and feel good about it.

Hamas' SAW Israels response coming?
Of course they did.
The goal of the Hamas cross border raid and capture Israeli citizens. Was to provoke Israel into over reacting with the indiscriminate bombing of Palestinian homes and infrastructure in Gaza.
This achieved two objectives.
1) Caused Muslim countries to pull back from signing formal peace and trade deals with Israel.
2) Galvanized countries and people all over the world to side with the Palestinian cause and exposed Israel as a terrorist state.

Last edited:
Of course they did.
The goal of the Hamas cross border raid and capture Israeli citizens. Was to provoke Israel into over reacting with the indiscriminate bombing of Palestinian homes and infrastructure in Gaza.
This achieved two objectives.
1) Caused Muslim countries to pull back from signing formal peace and trade deals with Israel.
2) Galvanized countries and leaders all over the world to side with the Palestinian cause and exposed Israel as a terrorist state.
We don't side with Hamas/Palestinians.

Hamas/Palestinians created their own situation. Not a dime in aid to rebuild this terrorist haven

In other words, they pick fights in a region where we want to obtain resources, and enable us to continue our systemic imperialistic maneuvers under the guise of freedom sharing. Then we can respond to some situations that we have started and pretend we are the good guys and feel good about it.
8===>😮

Forum List

Back