Why do polls show support for gay marriage, when the states keep rejecting it?

LOL Coming from a democrats a party built on hate that's funny.
what's funny is your comment makes no sense...
the last time the republicans didn't hate everything except there own fatally flawed bullshit was when Lincoln was in office....

Aww look at you try to hide your parties hate
hey shit head you suck at the only language you know...
it would be trying and not parties (meaning more then one) it's party's (meaning belonging to)
it smoking gun proof that many conservatives lack an even rudimentary education....

Homosexual marriage is consistently defeated in the only poll that matters, the voting booth. The problem is that the will of the people is overturned by lifetime appointed liberal federal judges.

I guess you missed the general election votes in 2012 where Same-sex Marriage was on the ballot in 4 states and won in all 4 (Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, and Washington).

>>>>

Last edited:
The last two times Gay Marriage has come up for a popular vote, it passed - in Maryland and Maine.

It's negligible, anyway - since we don't live in a "democracy", as you guys on the right are usually quick to point out.

It's funny that you guys are all about Mob Rule when your side is the "Mob".

It is a state issue and not a federal one....If a state doesn't want gay marriage they dont have to have it. That is how this country works.

So, you're in favor of mob rule, as long as it's a state-wide mob and not a federal mob?
I am in favor of the state making state decisions on its own the way the country was set up without being strong armed by a minority special interest. If they want to vote a measure by god they can. Each state can make up its own mind about the issue with out you fascists demanding federal laws where none need exist.

what's funny is your comment makes no sense...
the last time the republicans didn't hate everything except there own fatally flawed bullshit was when Lincoln was in office....

it would be trying and not parties (meaning more then one) it's party's (meaning belonging to)
it smoking gun proof that many conservatives lack an even rudimentary education....

Did you think democrat party was only one party? There are at least three in the DNC The bluedogs , the liberal, and the fascist progressive.

It is a state issue and not a federal one....If a state doesn't want gay marriage they dont have to have it. That is how this country works.

So, you're in favor of mob rule, as long as it's a state-wide mob and not a federal mob?
I am in favor of the state making state decisions on its own the way the country was set up without being strong armed by a minority special interest. If they want to vote a measure by god they can. Each state can make up its own mind about the issue with out you fascists demanding federal laws where none need exist.
ok where did you get that steaming pile of bullshit...???
this country would not have happened if the founding fathers hadn't strong armed the British and the representatives that would not sign the DOI OR the Constitution.
you really are as imbecilic as you seem.....fuck me!

Did you think democrat party was only one party? There are at least three in the DNC The bluedogs , the liberal, and the fascist progressive.
your point? dodging doesn't make you any less an idiot or an asshole.

ok where did you get that steaming pile of bullshit...???
this country would not have happened if the founding fathers hadn't strong armed the British and the representatives that would not sign the DOI OR the Constitution.
you really are as imbecilic as you seem.....fuck me!

Holy shit the historical ignorance you show in this post is mind boggling.

your point? dodging doesn't make you any less an idiot or an asshole.

My point you ignorant toad is thats why I used the plural.... Man you truly are stupid.

The GOP has millions of great people but a few idiots like kg and thanatos.

We treated them as if they were adults, which was a mistake in retrospect, so that is changing.

With the new rule changes by the RNC, stupidity, when done like Mike Huckabee a few days back, will almost immediately campaigns for the dumb dumbs.

This is a good thing.

Good thing we dont have your lying ass in our party.

You are not a Republican then? My wishes have come true today.

The last two times Gay Marriage has come up for a popular vote, it passed - in Maryland and Maine.

It's negligible, anyway - since we don't live in a "democracy", as you guys on the right are usually quick to point out.

Naw, we'll stick with the republic version...

The problem is our judiciary has become corrupt, and when they are corrupt and the white house admin is also corrupt, everything sort of falls apart at the seams. We have three branches of government, two of them are terribly corrupt, thanks to progressive worms. So we're screwed. The main thing is to fight against the corruption, and continue to point it out.

When bad law is forced upon the states by overreaching, activist judges, and the executive branch joins in, then we're obligated to take note and object.

Last edited:
Moderation Message

Four posts deleted for excessive personal flaming. Let's concentrate on CONTENT.
A post without topical content makes you a troll. Don't be a troll..

flacaltenn

<< Make that FIVE posts now >> Focus on the thread please..

Thanks.

Since the question in your OP is what matters, I'll give you an answer.

Many states are led by rich old white republicans or nutbag teabaggers who are so homophobic and bigoted they are scared of anyone not like them.

As they (thankfully) die off, support for gay marriage at the state level will skyrocket.

What fun...so we don't have to recognize your marriage in any state but the one you got married in. :D

Homosexual marriage is consistently defeated in the only poll that matters, the voting booth. The problem is that the will of the people is overturned by lifetime appointed liberal federal judges.

I guess you missed the general election votes in 2012 where Same-sex Marriage was on the ballot in 4 states and won in all 4 (Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, and Washington).

>>>>

Ruin my fun...I kept setting them up for the Fall. :(

The pollsters are lying. Americans oppose pervert marriage because they know that most homonazis are child molesters and letting them marry will mean adoptions and more child molesting.

Forum List

Back