Why do polls show support for gay marriage, when the states keep rejecting it?

Put those religious people in Jail if they won't shut up! Yeah!
a little early for the hallucinogenics wouldn't you say?
on the other hand if faux Christian zealots or any other religious zealots were in charge you'd have the ovens running 24/7 seven days a week .

Baking Brownies I would presume .
and as always your presumptions, assumptions and plain old makin' shit up would be wrong....
besides ...baking brownies like rolling European style joints is chickenshit...but things might have changed in the 3 decades since I was in the scene...

Why do polls show support for gay marriage, when the states keep rejecting it?

It's been awhile since states rejected marriage equality, while the polling is increasing for it.

As the young adult and youth generations reach voting age during the next ten years, marriage equality will unanimously win out.

However, considering the Amendment 3 appeal by Utah will most likely be rejected, marriage equality may happen even sooner.

You're probably Right - with all the Homosexual Brainwashing and Media Manipulation. I bet they'll even lower the age of consent to what 5 years old ya think ?

That actual question is...what do YOU think? (because no one but you has even broached that point)

About what Body - Gay Marriage - go for it - there's no reason you faggots and dykes shouldn't be entitled to the same protection under the law as us normal people - Marriage shouldn't be a privilege - it should be a right.

About the age of consent - Let me catch one of you faggots bothering a kid and I'll being doing 20 to life.

a little early for the hallucinogenics wouldn't you say?
on the other hand if faux Christian zealots or any other religious zealots were in charge you'd have the ovens running 24/7 seven days a week .

and as always your presumptions, assumptions and plain old makin' shit up would be wrong....
besides ...baking brownies like rolling European style joints is chickenshit...but things might have changed in the 3 decades since I was in the scene...

"Chickenshit" - You just summarized the sum and substance of your posts.

You're probably Right - with all the Homosexual Brainwashing and Media Manipulation. I bet they'll even lower the age of consent to what 5 years old ya think ?

That actual question is...what do YOU think? (because no one but you has even broached that point)

About what Body - Gay Marriage - go for it - there's no reason you faggots and dykes shouldn't be entitled to the same protection under the law as us normal people - Marriage shouldn't be a privilege - it should be a right.

About the age of consent - Let me catch one of you faggots bothering a kid and I'll being doing 20 to life.

Well, as to being gay and married...already been there, done that. But.....back to what YOU said. Tell us more about your theory about lowering the age of consent to 5 year olds.....no one has thrown that idea on the table but you. Do go on.

of course you will dear!
do the same rules apply with adult "strait" men hitting on pre teen and teenage age girls and boys?

"Chickenshit" - You just summarized the sum and substance of your posts.
you have a rich fantasy life....even if that were true ..it's not, it would be a billion years ahead your best on the evolutionary scale...
the only substance I SEE IN YOUR POSTS is bigoted shit..

Neither Jesus, nor the disciples, nor Paul prayed exclusively in private.

So, fail.

So what was meant in Matthew 6:6?

But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

Are you confused about the difference between praying and
proselytizing?

Neither Jesus, nor the disciples, nor Paul prayed exclusively in private.

So, fail.

So what was meant in Matthew 6:6?

But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

Are you confused about the difference between praying and
proselytizing?
lol! see guys that how you do sarcasm!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back