Why do polls show support for gay marriage, when the states keep rejecting it?

Last Four
New Mexico - Court
Hawaii - Legislated
NJ - Court
Rhode Island - Legislated

The statement was "The last few states that voted...". The states you list above didn't hold a general election vote.

>>>>

Last edited:
Last Four
New Mexico - Court
Hawaii - Legislated
NJ - Court
Rhode Island - Legislated

The statement was "The last few states that voted...". The states you list above didn't hole a general election vote.

>>>>

You are correct - Thank You for pointing this out >

No problem.

"Didn't hole a general election"...

......... Should have been "Didn't hold a general election"...

...................I hate reading my own typos. :razz:

>>>>

>OP,

Because elected representatives vote however is popular and expediant to getting re-elected. Individuals vote however is right and just.

There's quite a disconnect though in polls, and how people eventually vote. During various sex scandals, most people when polled would say they're sick of the constant coverage, yet magazines, newspapers, and news broadcasts covering it experience top ratings.

>OP,

Because elected representatives vote however is popular and expediant to getting re-elected. Individuals vote however is right and just.

There's quite a disconnect though in polls, and how people eventually vote. During various sex scandals, most people when polled would say they're sick of the constant coverage, yet magazines, newspapers, and news broadcasts covering it experience top ratings.

Polls are not always very reliable - as you stated - "how people eventually vote" is not always in line with what polling predicts. Eventually however, Homosexuals will win their just and deserved reward - equal marriage rights.

My only problem with this is - where will the Gay Agenda go from there ? My guess is their energy will then be directed towards the Children and Real Families {Normal - Heterosexual}.

>OP,

Polls are not always very reliable - as you stated - "how people eventually vote" is not always in line with what polling predicts. Eventually however, Homosexuals will win their just and deserved reward - equal marriage rights.

My only problem with this is - where will the Gay Agenda go from there ? My guess is their energy will then be directed towards the Children and Real Families {Normal - Heterosexual}.

Where has all minority rights gone from there? Blacks, Women, Handicapped? Native Americans?

>OP,

When other minorities got equal rights, where did they go from there?

And what form do you believe this "energy" will take?

Hey if Adam and Steve cant get married in their state then they should do the adult thing and fucking move! Christ liberals are fucking dumb.

that's what Cuomo said to conservatives and supporters of the 2nd amendment in NY. so if any libs disagree with you without getting on Cuomo as well they are hypocrites
Self-Reported Gun Ownership in U.S. Is Highest Since 1993

I am familiar with this poll Daws, and it is very interesting information. I think it really does validate that support for gun rights is growing. I think in general, support for rights in America are growing. as rights come under attack, people start to push back. and what is even more interesting is that these numbers are so high in a time where potential threats exist for confiscation. A large proportion of people who own weapons remain silent about it. they want no one, especially the government knowing what they have. I wonder what the true percentage really is. I'd bet it is at least 60%.

Reality check, guys.

Polls and legislators and referendums etc don't count.

Civil rights cannot be abridged by popular will or democratic majority.

So why again should we treat homosexuals special?

tapatalk post
thanatos, so you see yourself as the Greek god of death?ironic as most all greek heroes were homosexual Homosexuality in ancient Greece - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
when is equal special...

Projecting isn't going ti get you the truth

tapatalk post
I already know the truth....you're an ignorant poorly educated xenophobe..who thinks he's a gay Greek god.. what other truth do I need to know?

Christians don't get to tell everybody else what others' civil liberties are based on religion or numbers.

Marriage equality in no way affects your civil or religious liberties, Antares.

Forum List

Back